PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else worried?

SteelCrazy
04-11-2010, 10:18 AM
I know some of you have psychic powers or possibly were with Ben the night in question, so you have information some of us don't have.

I don't know what to think of ESPN's report. No one has confirmed the story and the DA said, "I don't know where they are getting their information, I will make an announcement on Monday at 2:00 o'clock."

ESPN did come out a little early in my opinion and I wish they would have just kept a lid on their info cause like many have pointed out this DA is from a small town and knows he will never have the Nation watching him like they will be on Monday. He definitely doesn't want someone stealing his spotlight.

I just wish ESPN would have kept their mouth shut!

stlrz d
04-11-2010, 10:21 AM
"Is anyone else worried?"

No.

:)

SanAntonioSteelerFan
04-11-2010, 10:22 AM
Yeah, I won't be happy till the fat lady sings. People on this board who know more about these things than I say that Adam Schefter is never wrong, so I take some comfort in that. Still ...

Shawn
04-11-2010, 10:49 AM
Is anyone else worried?

No...I hope that helps. :D

SteelCrazy
04-11-2010, 12:08 PM
Shawn n stlrz...I wish I could share in your confidence...NO! I will believe...

Ben walks on Monday...I really hope that helps

SteelAbility
04-11-2010, 01:21 PM
Until it's official and from the horse's mouth, I will have a bit of worry. But I am feeling much better about it. :)

phillyesq
04-11-2010, 11:12 PM
I'm not as worried as I was on Friday, but I'm still worried until I hear official word.

papillon
04-12-2010, 01:27 PM
I'm not as worried as I was on Friday, but I'm still worried until I hear official word.

I'm less worried now that Santonio has been traded. I have to assume they have received a heads-up from the GBI that Ben is being cleared or they wouldn't have traded Santonio. Of course, that could be faulty logic as well, 2:00PM can't get here soon enough.

Pappy