PDA

View Full Version : Dates and times set for preseaon

NKySteeler
04-06-2010, 05:25 PM
Dates and times set for preseaon
Posted 11 minutes ago

The Steelers today announced the dates and times of their four games during the 2010 preseason. All four games will kickoff during primetime.

The Steelers will begin the 2010 preseason on Saturday, Aug. 14 at 7:30 p.m. when they host the Detroit Lions at Heinz Field.

Two consecutive preseason road games will feature the Steelers at the New York Giants on Saturday, Aug. 21 at 7 p.m. and Sunday, Aug. 29 at 8 p.m. (Eastern) at the Denver Broncos.

The Steelers will conclude the preseason at Heinz Field on Thursday, Sept. 2 at 7:30 p.m. against the Carolina Panthers.

Every Steelers preseason game, with the exception of Week 3 at Denver, will be televised locally on KDKA-TV (Channel 2). The Denver game will be televised nationally on FOX. Fans can listen to all four Steelers preseason games on the Steelers Radio Network on WDVE-FM (102.5) and WBGG-AM (970) in Pittsburgh.

Following is a look at the Steelers’ 2010 preseason schedule:

Steelers 2010 Preseason Schedule

Saturday, Aug. 14 -- 7:30 p.m --- DETROIT/KDKA-TV

Saturday, Aug. 21 -- 7 p.m. --- at New York Giants/KDKA-TV

Sunday, Aug. 29 -- 8 p.m. --- at Denver/FOX (WPGH-TV)

Thursday, Sept. 2 -- 7:30 p.m. --- CAROLINA/KDKA-TV

http://www.steelers.com/news/article...c-15574eade1f2

rpmpit
04-06-2010, 08:06 PM
Found out yesterday that one of Mrs. Armpit's students is getting us luxury box tickets to the Giants game. It will be the Giants first game at the new Meadowlands. Should be fun. I found an interesting fact earlier today when searching for the pre-season schedule. Apparently the Giants played us in the first ever game at Three Rivers. I guess we're returning the favor.

If its anything like the Jets game a few years back, Steeler Nation will be well represented at the game!!!

:tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1 :tt1

RuthlessBurgher
04-07-2010, 09:37 AM
Found out yesterday that one of Mrs. Armpit's students is getting us luxury box tickets to the Giants game. It will be the Giants first game at the new Meadowlands. Should be fun. I found an interesting fact earlier today when searching for the pre-season schedule. Apparently the Giants played us in the first ever game at Three Rivers. I guess we're returning the favor.

If its anything like the Jets game a few years back, Steeler Nation will be well represented at the game!!!

Well, it will be the first time that the Giants are designated the home team there. They will play the Jets in the new stadium the week before (but it will count as a Jets home preseason game).

rpmpit
04-07-2010, 09:42 AM

Well, it will be the first time that the Giants are designated the home team there. They will play the Jets in the new stadium the week before (but it will count as a Jets home preseason game).

You always have to bring me down, don't you??? :cry: :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NJ-STEELER
04-08-2010, 05:36 PM
sept 2nd is the last preseason game?

when the hell does the deason start?

the 12th of sept? damn thats late

MeetJoeGreene
04-09-2010, 08:04 AM
Interesting. The 3rd preseason game is where the starters play the most, correct?

And its in Denver.

Guess who probably won't be playing in that one.

Chadman
04-09-2010, 08:59 AM

Wow...that's weird. Just found out you where getting Chadman a ticket too.... :tt2

RuthlessBurgher
04-09-2010, 09:25 AM
Interesting. The 3rd preseason game is where the starters play the most, correct?

And its in Denver.

My guess is that WR Jason Chery won't be playing in that game (he'll be cut by then). :wink:

Hopefully everyone's spleens make it through that game okay.

SteelerNation1
04-09-2010, 09:27 AM

And its in Denver.

Hopefully, that will Earl Thomas' 1st Steeler start!!!!!!!

rpmpit
04-10-2010, 08:55 AM

Wow...that's weird. Just found out you where getting Chadman a ticket too.... :tt2

Don't know how many tickets we're getting. But if there's an extra, its yours :wink: