PDA

View Full Version : Just when you think we've passed one hurdle...

Chadman
04-01-2010, 12:03 AM
these idiot Steelers put us in it again by opening their mouths, or in Santonio's case, his Twitter account.

Looks like he's claiming he's to be traded on draft day..and by saying it, there goes his trade value.

KDKA reported it- here's the link..

http://kdka.com/local/Santonio.Holmes.T ... 04117.html (http://kdka.com/local/Santonio.Holmes.Twitter.2.1604117.html)

Shawn
04-01-2010, 12:45 AM
Did I miss it? Where at in that article did he say he would be traded?

Chadman
04-01-2010, 12:57 AM
Did I miss it? Where at in that article did he say he would be traded?

You missed it?

It's about half way through it..go back and read it again.

Shawn
04-01-2010, 01:02 AM
Not to be a pain but can you highlight the section you are talking about?

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) ? Click to enlarge1 of 1
Santonio Holmes No. 10 of the Pittsburgh Steelers returns a punt 67-yards for a touchdown in the first quarter against the San Diego Chargers during their AFC Divisional Playoff Game on Jan. 11, 2009, at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh.
There is new controversy for Pittsburgh Steelers' wide receiver Santonio Holmes as messages on his Twitter page are creating national outrage.

Some of those messages on the social networking site have also left one former sports agent wondering what Holmes is thinking.

"They've got to sit down and think before they go do something," said Gusty Sunseri, a former sports agent.

Sunseri is an attorney and former agent who represented more than 50 athletes including superstar Sean Gilbert.

"Constructive criticism with anyone is only as good as the person that's accepting it," said Sunseri. "There are times when I feared giving constructive criticism because they would tell me, 'Get lost, you're gone.'"

He says in the situation with Holmes, the conversation has to be simple.

"What are you doing? That's the first thing that's gonna come to my mind is that in these situations generally you don't want to say much to begin with," said Sunseri.

The former agent says he was shocked by the recent messages on Holmes' Twitter account.

Some were benign like, "I love all my fans even the ones who hate me."

Others were defensive like, "Word to the street and the wise guys I don't take advice from anyone!" and "U rite ppl don't understand life. I'm not going to get off twitter bc the fans think I shud."

But another one has raised some controversy.

It was sent Tuesday to a fan who attacked Holmes on the site, "Y u tryna make me look like the bad guy. U should try finding the worst thing that you could drink n kill urself."

"Why would you confront a fan on a Twitter page?" said Sunseri. "It's not even a conversation between you and him; it's disseminated throughout the cyberspace. It's just, it's ridiculous."

Sunseri, who spent 20 years dealing with NFL players and teams including the Pittsburgh Steelers, says he believes the front office in Pittsburgh will not tolerate the recent behavior of a number of the players.

"They have high standards. When you deal with all these teams, there are certain teams, that I won't mention, they don't really have as high a standard as the Steelers do; and I'm telling you right now, the Steelers do," said Sunseri.

He is also convinced the Twitter messages Holmes is leaving could be used against him in court, in any legal proceeding, and that he should stop right away.

Sunseri says the best player he ever represented was Curtis Martin, a Pitt graduate. He calls him a model citizen.

He says other players who had drinking, discipline and money problems had him feeling like an adult babysitter and led to his early retirement as an agent.

(© MMX, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.)

Chadman
04-01-2010, 01:27 AM
Not to be a pain but can you highlight the section you are talking about?

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) ? Click to enlarge1 of 1
Santonio Holmes No. 10 of the Pittsburgh Steelers returns a punt 67-yards for a touchdown in the first quarter against the San Diego Chargers during their AFC Divisional Playoff Game on Jan. 11, 2009, at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh.
There is new controversy for Pittsburgh Steelers' wide receiver Santonio Holmes as messages on his Twitter page are creating national outrage.

Some of those messages on the social networking site have also left one former sports agent wondering what Holmes is thinking.

"They've got to sit down and think before they go do something," said Gusty Sunseri, a former sports agent.

Sunseri is an attorney and former agent who represented more than 50 athletes including superstar Sean Gilbert.

"Constructive criticism with anyone is only as good as the person that's accepting it," said Sunseri. "There are times when I feared giving constructive criticism because they would tell me, 'Get lost, you're gone.'"

He says in the situation with Holmes, the conversation has to be simple.

"What are you doing? That's the first thing that's gonna come to my mind is that in these situations generally you don't want to say much to begin with," said Sunseri.

The former agent says he was shocked by the recent messages on Holmes' Twitter account.

Some were benign like, "I love all my fans even the ones who hate me."

Others were defensive like, "Word to the street and the wise guys I don't take advice from anyone!" and "U rite ppl don't understand life. I'm not going to get off twitter bc the fans think I shud."

But another one has raised some controversy.

It was sent Tuesday to a fan who attacked Holmes on the site, "Y u tryna make me look like the bad guy. U should try finding the worst thing that you could drink n kill urself."

"Why would you confront a fan on a Twitter page?" said Sunseri. "It's not even a conversation between you and him; it's disseminated throughout the cyberspace. It's just, it's ridiculous."

Sunseri, who spent 20 years dealing with NFL players and teams including the Pittsburgh Steelers, says he believes the front office in Pittsburgh will not tolerate the recent behavior of a number of the players - which could be in evidence with Holmes' last tweet- "anywayz I'm been traded on Draft Day, so screw all ya'll"

"They have high standards. When you deal with all these teams, there are certain teams, that I won't mention, they don't really have as high a standard as the Steelers do; and I'm telling you right now, the Steelers do," said Sunseri.

He is also convinced the Twitter messages Holmes is leaving could be used against him in court, in any legal proceeding, and that he should stop right away.

Sunseri says the best player he ever represented was Curtis Martin, a Pitt graduate. He calls him a model citizen.

He says other players who had drinking, discipline and money problems had him feeling like an adult babysitter and led to his early retirement as an agent.

(© MMX, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.)

Chadman
04-01-2010, 01:28 AM
Sunseri, who spent 20 years dealing with NFL players and teams including the Pittsburgh Steelers, says he believes the front office in Pittsburgh will not tolerate the recent behavior of a number of the players - which could be in evidence with Holmes' last tweet- "anywayz I'm been traded on Draft Day, so screw all ya'll"

Can't believe you missed it.

Shawn
04-01-2010, 02:19 AM
Yeah hard to believe I missed something you totally made up. :shock:

Chadman
04-01-2010, 02:23 AM
hehehe.....can't believe you kept trying to find it..

Shawn
04-01-2010, 02:26 AM
hehehe.....can't believe you kept trying to find it..

I suppose this is part of Chadman's devious plan for world Steeler board domination. :lol:

Chadman
04-01-2010, 02:55 AM
bwwwaahhhahhhaahhhaaaa!

ghettoscott
04-01-2010, 09:14 AM
the more Chadmon posts the better IMO. That female is smooookin'..... :Beer

_SteeL_CurtaiN_
04-01-2010, 12:47 PM
the more Chadmon posts the better IMO. That female is smooookin'..... :Beer

That's what I tune in for! Indeed swelcome back Jen!

Chadman
04-12-2010, 02:00 AM
See?

DO YOU SEE????

Chadman always reports the truth...

Drink my shots biotches!

:stirpot

Shawn
04-12-2010, 02:04 AM
Chad for the Nostra award. :shock:

Chadman
04-12-2010, 02:07 AM

It seems appropriate, don't you think?

Shawn
04-12-2010, 02:25 AM

It seems appropriate, don't you think?

You are starting to freak me out. :D

Chadman
04-12-2010, 02:32 AM
Just imagine how you'll feel when Iupati is selected at #18!

Shawn
04-12-2010, 02:34 AM

I would probably ask you for lotto numbers. :lol:

Chadman
04-12-2010, 02:39 AM

I would probably ask you for lotto numbers. :lol:

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060307150309/lostpedia/images/b/b6/Thenumbers.jpg

Figure it out... :D