PDA

View Full Version : OT: Great buy 1 get the 2nd half off deals at NFLSHOP.COM

LordVile
03-26-2010, 11:37 PM
I got a killer deal a few minutes ago, they got the buy 1 item get the 2nd half off over at nflshop.com plus if your a first time shopper, you get 15% off on top of the, said, discount.

So I got a WARD throwback jersey and a WOODLEY team color jersey both for $110 bucks total including ship and tax. I paid $100 in the mall for my BIG BEN jersey alone, so it's a great value. Can't wait to rep my team pride. Really wanted a WALLACE throwback but they didn't have it online.

In case u didn't know, sale ends this Sunday, peace out.

ghettoscott
03-27-2010, 08:35 AM
got a custom jersey for the CFO and a throwback Woodson for moi. :Beer

Doogie36
03-27-2010, 08:53 AM
I just bought my girl a jersey and not only does she look hot but she sent me these photos as a gift to me for getting her the jersey..........SHES A KEEPER!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and she is ok with me putting her on the site tooo..........WHAT A GIRL........

GOOO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LordVile
03-27-2010, 01:51 PM
I just bought my girl a jersey and not only does she look hot but she sent me these photos as a gift to me for getting her the jersey..........SHES A KEEPER!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and she is ok with me putting her on the site tooo..........WHAT A GIRL........

GOOO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW, lucky man. good steeler gals are hard to come by! don't mind me saying but she's got some nice legs.. :Bow

Doogie36
03-28-2010, 09:39 AM
I'm a big leg man myself and that's what made my heart skip a beat......she also promised to make a steeler lose a little easier to handle this year.........I'll believe that when I see it but I sure hope she's not right or else I might want them to lose....LOL....I"M KIDDING OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!! but ummmm the steelers did make it to the playoffs at 9-7 before...hehe......JUST SAYING!!!!!!!