PDA

View Full Version : Rooting For the AFCN

flippy
03-26-2010, 11:53 AM
I know this may sound weird, but I root for all of the AFCN to get better during free agency and the draft.

Why do I want the Ravens, Browns, and Bengals to get better?

So we get better as a result.

The better our division is, the more SuperBowl ready we'll be come playoff time.

I want the best teams every year to be the Steelers, Browns, Bengals, and then Ravens.

Let the division prepare us for #7.

And then #8, #9, and then #10.

DHSF
03-26-2010, 12:45 PM
I don't care if the rest of the ACFN teams improve, just as long as the Steelers stay a step ahead. That didn't happen last year.

plainnasty
03-26-2010, 10:21 PM
I hope they all suck

hawaiiansteel
03-26-2010, 10:35 PM
I know this may sound weird, but I root for all of the AFCN to get better during free agency and the draft.

Why do I want the Ravens, Browns, and Bengals to get better?

So we get better as a result.

The better our division is, the more SuperBowl ready we'll be come playoff time.

I want the best teams every year to be the Steelers, Browns, Bengals, and then Ravens.

Let the division prepare us for #7.

And then #8, #9, and then #10.

i understand what you're trying to say, i really do. however....

:brownssuck :ratsuck :bungalssuck

The Man of Steel
03-27-2010, 06:24 AM
I curse the the other 31 teams in the NFL. The Steelers are the ONLY team that matters in my own little world of pro football.

Doogie36
03-27-2010, 08:37 AM
None of that crap matters really....Look at the saints.......who was REALLY GOOD in the NFC this year???? yet they rolled to the superbowl over the COLTS who played an extremely EASY SKED in my opinion.

Winning easy builds confidence and a confident team is a very dangerious team in my opinion. A physically beat up team like Tomlin's 1st year as coach isn't playoff ready.

I'll take the CAKE SKED, the 1 or 2 seed and hope for the best in a few playoff games..

Thats just me.

SteelCrazy
03-27-2010, 10:16 AM
I'd rather have no competition in the division, so we can take the division crown and be assured a playoff spot...

hawaiiansteel
03-27-2010, 02:38 PM
None of that crap matters really....Look at the saints.......who was REALLY GOOD in the NFC this year???? yet they rolled to the superbowl over the COLTS who played an extremely EASY SKED in my opinion.

Winning easy builds confidence and a confident team is a very dangerious team in my opinion. A physically beat up team like Tomlin's 1st year as coach isn't playoff ready.

I'll take the CAKE SKED, the 1 or 2 seed and hope for the best in a few playoff games..

Thats just me.

wow, that's a really nice....ummm jersey you bought your girl there Doogie! :tt2

Doogie36
03-28-2010, 09:37 AM
LOL that's why i always say women in the black and gold are just sexy.....LOL......She didnt look that good until i bought her the jersey...hehe..........THANK GOD and a SMART PURCHASE...hehe....

GOOOO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starlifter
03-28-2010, 12:15 PM
gotta disagree. there's enough tough competition out there in the rest of the league. let the rats, stains and bungles suck. we'll always be prepared for the playoffs....

NorthCoast
03-28-2010, 12:50 PM
I understand what you are trying to say but...

you are talking about games that take up half the schedule. If the teams get so good they just bash either other up, in the end no one is in good enough shape to get to the SB.

Ozey74
03-28-2010, 03:38 PM
I am not a fan of our division competition getting better in the offseason. I don't know how any Steeler fan can like seeing the Ravens signing Anquan Boldin this offseason.

:ratsuck