PDA

View Full Version : Investigation against Ben on the verge of being dropped...

Dee Dub
03-24-2010, 06:24 PM
http://kdka.com/steelers/Ben.Roethlisbe ... 87357.html

:tt1 :Clap :tt2 :Cheers :Beer

hawaiiansteel
03-24-2010, 06:37 PM
hope this is true, i never wanted to draft Tim Tebow anyway -

http://news.about-knowledge.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/tim-tebow-crying.jpg

JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
03-24-2010, 06:59 PM
http://kdka.com/steelers/Ben.Roethlisbe ... 87357.html

:tt1 :Clap :tt2 :Cheers :Beer

Here's the links....

http://kdka.com/video/?id=70082@kdka.dayport.com
Look on the right for the link.

http://kdka.com/steelers/Ben.Roethlisbe ... 87357.html (http://kdka.com/steelers/Ben.Roethlisberger.investigation.2.1587357.html)

Sources: Student Declines Interview With Police Reporting
Andy Sheehan PITTSBURGH (KDKA) ?

There are signs the potential sexual assault case against Steelers Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger could be falling apart.

First the revelation that investigators apparently don't have key physical evidence of a crime.

Now the KDKA Investigators have learned that they could be running into an even bigger roadblock.

Just yesterday, KDKA learned that investigators were no longer requesting DNA from Roethlisberger.

Tonight, KDKA's Andy Sheehan reports that the alleged victim in the case has declined to be re-interviewed by police.

The fact that Georgia authorities no longer want Roethlisberger's DNA is significant to criminal justice experts who say there is now no physical evidence linking Roethlisberger to any potential crime.

"This statement from the authorities in Milledgeville, Georgia, markedly weakens the case, the potential case and significantly diminishes the likelihood of formal charges being filed against Roethlisberger," Dr. Cyril Wecht, a forensic pathologist, said.

Not only do prosecutors apparently not have any physical evidence of a crime, they may also be lacking a cooperating victim at this point.

Sources close to the investigation say that investigators have had trouble re-interviewing the woman since the night of the incident.

Sources say the 20-year-old co-ed did not show up for a scheduled interview a week ago yesterday and that as of Friday she still had not come in to be questioned.

And the same source says the investigation seems to have it a brick wall.

"Well they would have hit a brick wall," Robert Del Greco, a Pittsburgh area defense attorney, said.

Del Greco says if the victim does not cooperate, the case falls apart.

"Bottom line is no cooperative victim under these circumstances, probably no crime," he said.

In an interview, lead investigator Tom Davis of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation openly discussed the fact that Roethlisberger has not been re-interviewed, but declined to comment on whether the victim had been re-interviewed.

And in an email, the victim's attorney, Lee Parks, of Atlanta, also told KDKA's Andy Sheehan, "No comment."

But Del Greco says if she doesn't come forward, prosecutors may have to suspend the investigation.

"Unless you're willing to cooperate with us in the prosecution of a crime, we are not going to call this a crime," he said.

Dee Dub...There is a difference between getting the facts and running off at the mouth. You shouldn't swing your arms around without knowing the facts yourself.

hawaiiansteel
03-24-2010, 07:05 PM
this is the most encouraging thing i've read yet regarding our $100 million franchise QB!

:Boobs :Cheers :tt2 :lol: :tt1 :D

SteelCrazy
03-24-2010, 08:43 PM
My best guess is Ben paid her off and that's why she's hush hush now

JAR
03-24-2010, 09:31 PM
My guess is what I've said all along, the accuser is FOS.

stlrz d
03-24-2010, 09:33 PM

x2

Bad day for the haters! :lol:

JAR
03-24-2010, 09:46 PM

x2

Bad day for the haters! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :tt2 :lol: :lol:

SteelCrazy
03-24-2010, 10:08 PM

That goes without saying, but just because she is lying doesn't mean he wouldn't pay her off to go away.

fezziwig
03-25-2010, 12:17 AM
How long can they take up to bringing up charges ? Can they or she file charges say like months or a year from now ? I always thought you have about 160 days or something like that, to file charges.

NJ-STEELER
03-25-2010, 12:41 AM
here here,

suprised some fans would take the word of a underage drucnk college girl over the words of our team's QB

JAR
03-25-2010, 05:36 AM

That goes without saying, but just because she is lying doesn't mean he wouldn't pay her off to go away.

I don't think he can just pay her off since it's a criminal case, that would be obstruction of justice. If it were a civil suit, he could pay her off like he probably would McNulty if he was guilty.

rpmpit
03-25-2010, 06:34 AM

I don't think he can just pay her off since it's a criminal case, that would be obstruction of justice. If it were a civil suit, he could pay her off like he probably would McNulty if he was guilty.

Yeah, this is what I was thinking. Once the authorities are involved, I don't think someone can just drop the charges. Sure, they can decide not to cooperate, but the police or GBI could still go forward with the case based on the initial complaint and evidence collected. Obviously, there's no evidence and therefore no case.

fezziwig
03-25-2010, 08:32 AM
This girl may have fallen down and then came up with a good story. Or bad story if you think of it that way. A truck driver from Cleveland just left my shop and I asked him if they are loving it that Ben is getting the negative press. He said he's a Steeler fan but originally everyone thought the first Nevada scene was a put up from a gold digger but now, he and many there think Ben is either placing himself in stupid situations or possibly Ben has an ego problem that ever girl should want him. Just goes to show that everyone has their take on things.

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
03-25-2010, 09:01 AM

I would think that hush money would come with the condition that the recants her story. More likely that she realizes that under more scrutiny she becomes a public laughingstock and embarassment.

JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
03-25-2010, 09:09 AM

Yeah, this is what I was thinking. Once the authorities are involved, I don't think someone can just drop the charges. Sure, they can decide not to cooperate, but the police or GBI could still go forward with the case based on the initial complaint and evidence collected. Obviously, there's no evidence and therefore no case.

I once wore a cop outfit for a girl once :twisted: So...I believe she is necessary for the DA to bring about charges and take to trial. Without her, it will be thrown out. I think she also has the right to withdraw her complaint. Things make more sense now. They might even have some DNA but without her cooperation the DA will not pursue. It didn't make sense to me why they wanted DNA when Ben told them he had sexual contact. Unless he denied being in that room and they had DNA of him in that room. Or possible she said she scratched him and there was DNA under her nails. I think the investigators saying they don't need DNA is largely in part of them knowing the accuser will not be cooperating. The accuser not cooperating could be because of one of three reasons IMO. The accusations are completely false, the accuser has decided to take this to civil court, or Roethlisberger & his attorney have reached out to make a deal to make this thing disappear. The last scenario is not necessarily an admission of guilt. Given the circumstances of the two accusation and Ben's career...It might be in his best interest to make this go away. The reality of it is, nothing positive can come out of the case moving forward regardless if he is completely exonerated in a court of law.

fezziwig
03-25-2010, 10:09 AM

I would think that hush money would come with the condition that the recants her story. More likely that she realizes that under more scrutiny she becomes a public laughingstock and embarassment.
If things do drop totally about this last episode, I'm sure many will think that Ben paid her to drop the charges even if it is or isn't the case.

aggiebones
03-25-2010, 12:25 PM
No way he paid her. There is no evidence that he did anything. He's already taken the publicity hit and people think what they want. At most he pushed her down, which is maybe fineable, but not exactly something that will damage him much more than he's already been damaged. He clearly didn't knock her around. She was clearly drunk. Nothing she is bringing to the table would help the case. It would be dumb to pay her off now. Yes, Ben is showing some 'dumb' abilities, but he does have a lawyer! Plus a payoff would be found for sure by the Vegas girl's attorney and would be used against him there.
Mrs. Georgia girl would never win this case and she herself knows it and has less interest in becoming a public spectacle.

JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
03-25-2010, 02:49 PM
No way he paid her. There is no evidence that he did anything. He's already taken the publicity hit and people think what they want. At most he pushed her down, which is maybe fineable, but not exactly something that will damage him much more than he's already been damaged. He clearly didn't knock her around. She was clearly drunk. Nothing she is bringing to the table would help the case. It would be dumb to pay her off now. Yes, Ben is showing some 'dumb' abilities, but he does have a lawyer! Plus a payoff would be found for sure by the Vegas girl's attorney and would be used against him there.
Mrs. Georgia girl would never win this case and she herself knows it and has less interest in becoming a public spectacle.

Educated people know that if a settlement was ever made, it has nothing to do with admission of guilt. It could mean the person is guilty but it could also be in the person's best interest. You are correct the damage has been down. This isn't about completely saving Ben's reputation or erasing questions about his character. Ben is fighting for his livelyhood right now. The faster this goes away the quicker he could get on the road to rebuilding his name. There are things that could come out in a trial that could be more catastrophic to Ben than if he settled and left them private. Now, I'm not saying this is what happened...I'm saying it is a real possibilty.

As far as the 1st incident, from what I have heard & read, the have alot of evidence from emails that contradict all her accusations. If they don't, then I agree with you. A settlement may not be an easy way out.

JAR
03-25-2010, 02:54 PM
I don't think he can pay her anything, it's a criminal case.

JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
03-25-2010, 03:15 PM
I don't think he can pay her anything, it's a criminal case.

"IF" it went this route...
No charges filed and they won't be without her cooperation as long as the evidence isn't present...Which it sounds like it isn't. I also belive she has the right to recind her complaint. It will go the civil route and be settled out of court. Then it is in the Lawyer's hands. Monetary settlement with a "gag" clause.

Again, not a lawyer but exposed to stuff like this. Any lawyers confirm?

BradshawsHairdresser
03-25-2010, 10:08 PM
This story puts a little different slant on things:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5028720

fezziwig
03-26-2010, 04:54 PM
Why haven't we seen this chick or even heard her name ? She's at a college town and with the way todays generation is all about technology, cameras, camera phones, internet and etc, why haven't we seen a picture of her yet ?

All too calculated if you ask me.

snarky
03-26-2010, 07:43 PM
Good news. I hope this is true (except for the hush money that's being speculated by some -- which wouldn't thrill me if it was part of the equation.)

Djfan
03-28-2010, 10:54 AM
This story puts a little different slant on things:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5028720

Maybe we are just raised on TV open and shut cases, but it doesnt' add up. Why would they leave as if nothing happened and the girls are not abandoning the situation? Seems like this is true because there is no reason to hate or panic. This means no crime IMO.

The comment by the non-Steelers fan is interesting, even though he can't spell Pittsburgh.

BATMAN
03-28-2010, 10:30 PM
With all this time taking to get charges or DNA against Ben, what kind of stuff are they trying to trump up ? Seems to me they're trying to get everything so solid against Ben, they don't won't him to have any wiggle room.

Then I think.

Ben is older than this girl by eight years. I'd say 20 year olds could be compatable with 19 year olds and up to 23 or 24 of age.
I'd say that a 28 year old is compatrable with with someone as young as 24 or maybe even as young as 23 for the maturity level.

Her you have Ben at 28, two time Super Bowl winner, riches and in the spotlight from day one along with being on the biggest stage of life and being a household name.
What the hell is he trying to prove with getting some trim from a young girl ? He's a big fish in any pond but yet, he's going to a kiddie carnival and pulling out the plastic ducks that little tots get to play and are assured of a win.

Whether he did it or not, he's at least guilty of being a punk.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
03-29-2010, 12:14 AM
With all this time taking to get charges or DNA against Ben, what kind of stuff are they trying to trump up ? Seems to me they're trying to get everything so solid against Ben, they don't won't him to have any wiggle room.

Then I think.

Ben is older than this girl by eight years. I'd say 20 year olds could be compatable with 19 year olds and up to 23 or 24 of age.
I'd say that a 28 year old is compatrable with with someone as young as 24 or maybe even as young as 23 for the maturity level.

Her you have Ben at 28, two time Super Bowl winner, riches and in the spotlight from day one along with being on the biggest stage of life and being a household name.
What the hell is he trying to prove with getting some trim from a young girl ? He's a big fish in any pond but yet, he's going to a kiddie carnival and pulling out the plastic ducks that little tots get to play and are assured of a win.

Whether he did it or not, he's at least guilty of being a punk.

The number analysis you did may be correct or not, and I'm not sure exactly of what the word punk means anymore, but I think your main point is spot on - what the heck is he doing? If I were doing armchair psychiatry, I'd say something like this guy just doesn't want to grow up.

stlrz d
03-29-2010, 07:23 AM
I'd say hang up the online psych degree you got for taking some test by clicking a banner ad at the top of one of your favorite websites.

He was out with friends having a good time. Some chick threw herself at him. You wouldn't have said "no" either.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
03-29-2010, 09:26 AM
I'd say hang up the online psych degree you got for taking some test by clicking a banner ad at the top of one of your favorite websites.
Hey, it was very reputable! Besides which, I also got a speed reading certificate, and a truck driver's application (Evelyn Woodhead's Truck Driver's and Psychology Institute). :D

He was out with friends having a good time. Some chick threw herself at him. You wouldn't have said "no" either.

Well, you see, there's the thing. I would, and do, say no. Am I Tom Brady, Eli Manning, or some other multimillion dollar face-of-the-franchise, or even anything close in the same universe? No, but any one of us can go to a Gentleman's Club, and have girls throw themselves at us. I figure a lot of us don't because, any moral/ethical considerations aside, it's not worth getting found out - by the wife, or by the job if it somehow wound up in the papers, etc. So what do we do - we stay out of and away from places and situations that will get us in "trouble".

My opinion is that Ben is f*ng himself up, and the Steelers also, by not making similar choices. Other premium star-power sports figures make choices that keep them out of the headlines and police blotters, and presumably they are not monks. I think Ben should act in a similar way. I bet the Rooney's do, also.

cruzer8
03-29-2010, 09:33 AM
[quote=stlrz d]I'd say hang up the online psych degree you got for taking some test by clicking a banner ad at the top of one of your favorite websites.
Hey, it was very reputable! Besides which, I also got a speed reading certificate, and a truck driver's application (Evelyn Woodhead's Truck Driver's and Psychology Institute). :D

Well, you see, there's the thing. I would, and do, say no. Am I Tom Brady, Eli Manning, or some other multimillion dollar face-of-the-franchise, or even anything close in the same universe? No, but any one of us can go to a Gentleman's Club, and have girls throw themselves at us. I figure a lot of us don't because, any moral/ethical considerations aside, it's not worth getting found out - by the wife, or by the job if it somehow wound up in the papers, etc. So what do we do - we stay out of and away from places and situations that will get us in "trouble".

My opinion is that Ben is f*ng himself up, and the Steelers also, by not making similar choices. Other premium star-power sports figures make choices that keep them out of the headlines and police blotters, and presumably they are not monks. I think Ben should act in a similar way. I bet the Rooney's do, also.[/quote:1xvb3xgu]

Ben isn't married. And being found out by the job doesn't matter. Pro athletes do this kind of thing ALL the time. Unfortunately for Ben some chick is embarrassed by what she did so she decided to try and make him pay - either through the courts or with cash.

Shawn
03-29-2010, 09:41 AM
[quote=stlrz d]I'd say hang up the online psych degree you got for taking some test by clicking a banner ad at the top of one of your favorite websites.

My opinion is that Ben is f*ng himself up, and the Steelers also, by not making similar choices. Other premium star-power sports figures make choices that keep them out of the headlines and police blotters, and presumably they are not monks. I think Ben should act in a similar way. I bet the Rooney's do, also.

Ben isn't married. And being found out by the job doesn't matter. Pro athletes do this kind of thing ALL the time. Unfortunately for Ben some chick is embarrassed by what she did so she decided to try and make him pay - either through the courts or with cash.[/quote:7nbmoxuo]

Ben is a single man...if he wants to get some...who am I to say not to. With that said, who he chooses to interact with sexually and where he chooses to do so is where I have an issue. First, a public bathroom? That is illegal. Second, having sex with a girl who is obviously intoxicated is also illegal. Most authorities don't press those issues but can if they choose. Third, he did both of these illegal acts with a civil case against him and a recent accusation of rape. He is obviously suffering from some maturity issues.

He needs to date in his league and have sex in the privacy of his own home. Is that really too much to ask?

feltdizz
03-29-2010, 09:44 AM
How can anyone imply what someone else would do? Plenty of guys have turned down sloppy sexual advances from a drunk chick because they are committed. Some guys like a challenge and are turned off by the easy chick with no self esteem. Ben likes these types and this is why he keeps getting in trouble...

The college crowd is probably the biggest deal breaker... I love how people are pointing out how a college chick had a fake ID and got drunk at a college bar. The (whore)ror :shock: most college bars know the kids will drink and turn their heads... I bet this is the reason the video isn't of any use or will end up damaged. The bar has an attorney too because they are in the wrong.

Ben messed up even it the case is thrown out. The damage is already done.

feltdizz
03-29-2010, 09:51 AM
Being found out by the job doesn't matter? Well then this explains why the Rooneys, ESPN and half the newspapers don't give a damn either :wft

People can act like it's business as usual but as soon as it hits the press, IT MATTERS!

Getting in a fight/caught with a prostitute doesn't matter to the average Joe... But when you are the ShamWow guy, Marv Albert, Eddie Murphy or Hugh Grant... it matters. Hell, if you have any family or friends who love and respect you it matters...

Shawn
03-29-2010, 10:31 AM
How can anyone imply what someone else would do? Plenty of guys have turned down sloppy sexual advances from a drunk chick because they are committed. Some guys like a challenge and are turned off by the easy chick with no self esteem. Ben likes these types and this is why he keeps getting in trouble...

The college crowd is probably the biggest deal breaker... I love how people are pointing out how a college chick had a fake ID and got drunk at a college bar. The (whore)ror :shock: most college bars know the kids will drink and turn their heads... I bet this is the reason the video isn't of any use or will end up damaged. The bar has an attorney too because they are in the wrong.

As you can see by my post above yours I agree with some of that. But, if they are wanting to present this girl as a credible witness you must look at all the facts surrounding the case. The fact that she attempted to use a fake ID, attempted to deceive to obtain alcohol and drank herself to a .2 definitely decreases her credibility. Does it make her a bad person...absolutely not. It makes her young and stupid. With that said, if this case somehow makes it to court and I'm Ben's lawyer...well I would come after several things...

-Fake ID, deception to obtain a substance
-Underage drinking and public intox
-I would sort through every relationship, one night stand, her grades, friends enemies etc If she is like most people...well they will find dirt.

The defense would have a field day with this girl.

So, her actions are relevant...especially when she was making accusations while grossly intoxicated.

feltdizz
03-29-2010, 10:45 AM

As you can see by my post above yours I agree with some of that. But, if they are wanting to present this girl as a credible witness you must look at all the facts surrounding the case. The fact that she attempted to use a fake ID, attempted to deceive to obtain alcohol and drank herself to a .2 definitely decreases her credibility. Does it make her a bad person...absolutely not. It makes her young and stupid. With that said, if this case somehow makes it to court and I'm Ben's lawyer...well I would come after several things...

-Fake ID, deception to obtain a substance
-Underage drinking and public intox
-I would sort through every relationship, one night stand, her grades, friends enemies etc If she is like most people...well they will find dirt.

The defense would have a field day with this girl.

So, her actions are relevant...especially when she was making accusations while grossly intoxicated.

All of these things scream college kid to me... promiscuity or previous false accusations can harm her but I think grades, fake ID are the norm and a jury would shrug it off as college life. I did read where Ben's attorney has PI's who can blend in with the college crowd to get info so the dirt is being collected.

My uncle has defended a ton of high profile athletes and while he doesn't give up the juicy information one thing he has said always stuck with me.

"If I'm representing them, they are guilty"

Not saying Ben did it, but when you get Ray Ray's lawyer???? Just sayin'

I don't think the defense pulling up all the dirt on her will do much harm. If it gets that far then Ben already lost because it has gone to trial and his previous conduct will also be put on display. The best scenario is no charges, no trial and the hush money sliding under the table. The payoff will be less than his lawyers fee's and being cleared will not change the headlines to Ben being a hero... he is going to get the "bad apple" tag for a few years regardless.

Shawn
03-29-2010, 10:55 AM
All of these things scream college kid to me... promiscuity or previous false accusations can harm her but I think grades, fake ID are the norm and a jury would shrug it off as college life. I did read where Ben's attorney has PI's who can blend in with the college crowd to get info so the dirt is being collected.

That's where you and I will disagree. All you have to do is establish a willingness to lie and you can create cracks of doubt. Also, she was at a .2 while making these accusations. She has been less than cooperative after she sobered up. I can honestly say I never used a fake ID to obtain alcohol. I never bought alcohol before the age of 21. My first drink was when I was 20 and a few months and that was in a privacy of a home. Where I graduated college very few drank alcohol...certainly not openly. While you might believe it to be the "norm" I'm not sure everyone will agree with you.
My uncle has defended a ton of high profile athletes and while he doesn't give up the juicy information one thing he has said always stuck with me.

If I have Ben's money, innocent or guilty I'm getting the best lawyer money can buy. I'm not sure of the relevance.

I don't think the defense pulling up all the dirt on her will do much harm. If it gets that far then Ben already lost because it has gone to trial and his previous conduct will also be put on display. The best scenario is no charges, no trial and the hush money sliding under the table. The payoff will be less than his lawyers fee's and being cleared will not change the headlines to Ben being a hero... he is going to get the "bad apple" tag for a few years regardless.

While you might be right about Ben's rep...I'm not convinced any hush money will be issued. As for dirt...defenses wouldn't do it...if it wasn't a productive tactic.

cruzer8
03-29-2010, 01:46 PM

*scratches chin* Hmmmmmm............

feltdizz
03-29-2010, 03:07 PM

Is Ben in trouble over 2 chicks who are being said to be moneygrabbers? *scratches chin* Hmmmm........ :wink:

feltdizz
03-29-2010, 03:26 PM

That's where you and I will disagree. All you have to do is establish a willingness to lie and you can create cracks of doubt. Also, she was at a .2 while making these accusations. She has been less than cooperative after she sobered up. I can honestly say I never used a fake ID to obtain alcohol. I never bought alcohol before the age of 21. My first drink was when I was 20 and a few months and that was in a privacy of a home. Where I graduated college very few drank alcohol...certainly not openly. While you might believe it to be the "norm" I'm not sure everyone will agree with you.

If I have Ben's money, innocent or guilty I'm getting the best lawyer money can buy. I'm not sure of the relevance.

While you might be right about Ben's rep...I'm not convinced any hush money will be issued. As for dirt...defenses wouldn't do it...if it wasn't a productive tactic.

you drank before you were 21 so you broke the law... While it may not be the "norm" It's not shocking or unheard of for a college kid to drink or obtain a fake ID to drink.

I think it's smart to get the best lawyer as well but I also think when a Ray Ray big shot lawyer is hired it's because the evidence is damaging enough to show guilt of some sort. All I'm saying is my uncle has defended NFL players, NBA players and politicians.... just letting you know the impression that is given when a high caliber attorney takes a case.

The dirt is definitely productive... I just think grades and a fake ID isn't enough "dirt"
The .20 is damaging but I think it damages both sides.. who provided the shots? If she was at .20 why would you blah blah blah....

Well... now we have Holmes joining the mix.. maybe he takes some heat off of the Ben case. LOL!!!

cruzer8
03-29-2010, 04:41 PM

Is Ben in trouble over 2 chicks who are being said to be moneygrabbers? *scratches chin* Hmmmm........ :wink:

Why am I not surprised the point went right over your head?

feltdizz
03-29-2010, 05:19 PM
We know what Ben did with McNulty and Ben also admitted to sexaul contact of some sort with the second chick... I'm not implying what Ben likes... We know what Ben likes. LOL

we have 1 crazy McNulty and one drunk chick who every one is saying is a liar and a drunk skank.

Just sayin'

Shawn
03-29-2010, 05:28 PM
We know what Ben did with McNulty and Ben also admitted to sexaul contact of some sort with the second chick... I'm not implying what Ben likes... We know what Ben likes. LOL

we have 1 crazy McNulty and one drunk chick who every one is saying is a liar and a drunk skank.

Just sayin'

You know what they say...sick attracts sick. It's why you run fast and far from a woman complaining about her crazy ex. So, what does Ben's attraction for these types of women tell us about Ben?

feltdizz
03-29-2010, 06:25 PM

Just sayin'

You know what they say...sick attracts sick. It's why you run fast and far from a woman complaining about her crazy ex. So, what does Ben's attraction for these types of women tell us about Ben?

if you want some action look for the girl at the bar who is crying while throwing back shots.

I tried to date a girl from Wilkinsburg way back in my younger days.. when she said her last 2 boyfriends pulled guns out on each other I had to sit her down for a heart to heart.

"I like you and we have fun together but I really love myself... I'm not fighting, arguing or getting shot over you. It's not that serious...

I think Ben treats women like his passing game... sandlot, bunch of sacks, hates to check down and pulls out a miracle at the end. sometimes Ben has an ugly game but still wins and I think he looks at pu$$y the same way.

Dueces...

stlrz d
03-29-2010, 08:19 PM

Just sayin'

You don't know jack **** because you're not Ben.

Thankfully.

eniparadoxgma
03-29-2010, 08:46 PM

Just sayin'

I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

One girl was an employee at the place where "it" went down....the other wasn't
One was under 21....the other wasn't
One was drunk as hell (allegedly)....the other was working
One had a horse face...I really hope the other doesn't.

What do these two girls have in common that would make you think that you "know" what "Ben likes"? He also used to date an actress....and a pro golfer.... What do those two have in common with these two? What exactly are you trying to say because I seem to be missing it?

feltdizz
03-29-2010, 09:22 PM

Just sayin'

What do these two girls have in common that would make you think that you "know" what "Ben likes"? He also used to date an actress....and a pro golfer.... What do those two have in common with these two? What exactly are you trying to say because I seem to be missing it?

I'm not saying these girls are twins... I'm saying these last 2 chicks who went public seem to be unstable or willing to lie for money... basically all I'm saying is Ben is willing to hook up with girls he knows nothing about... and the results haven't been good.

I don't see how anyone can see Ben porking a hotel employee who is as crazy as McNulty as a ho hum moment. The back story for her had everything but a sex change in it...

feltdizz
03-29-2010, 09:39 PM

Just sayin'

You don't know jack bad word because you're not Ben.

Thankfully.

says the guy who knows jack bad word about exactly what someone in Ben's shoes would or wouldn't do? :stirpot

don't throw those stones too far.... they may bounce back onto your greenhouse. :Cheers

stlrz d
03-29-2010, 09:56 PM

Just sayin'

Thankfully.

says the guy who knows jack bad word about exactly what someone in Ben's shoes would or wouldn't do? :stirpot

don't throw those stones too far.... they may bounce back onto your greenhouse. :Cheers

I don't have to worry about any stones...they're all safely tucked away in your skull.

I'm not the idiot pretending to know what Ben "likes" or what he's thinking. You are.

papillon
03-29-2010, 10:59 PM

Just sayin'

The two most recent chicks were not "dating" Ben and Gulbis and Pergryn were. The actress and golfer were actually linked to Ben romantically. The other two are linked to Ben orally only. It appears to the untrained eye that Ben doesn't mind hitting on the locals, but prefers to date celebs. I wish he'd find a celeb to date again rather than chasing college tail from bar to bar.

I hear Jessica Simpson is available. :P

Pappy

feltdizz
03-30-2010, 11:50 AM
[quote=feltdizz]We know what Ben did with McNulty and Ben also admitted to sexaul contact of some sort with the second chick... I'm not implying what Ben likes... We know what Ben likes. LOL

Just sayin'

Thankfully.

I don't have to worry about any stones...they're all safely tucked away in your skull.

I'm not the idiot pretending to know what Ben "likes" or what he's thinking. You are.[/quote:24o1pyey]

the internet tough guy calling me names :roll:

eniparadoxgma
03-30-2010, 11:55 AM
I'm not saying these girls are twins... I'm saying these last 2 chicks who went public seem to be unstable or willing to lie for money... basically all I'm saying is Ben is willing to hook up with girls he knows nothing about... and the results haven't been good.

I don't see how anyone can see Ben porking a hotel employee who is as crazy as McNulty as a ho hum moment. The back story for her had everything but a sex change in it...

You do recognize that you said two completely different things in the bolded above, right? Just want to make sure...

McNulty seems to be unstable now that we have a story. We still don't know jack about this new girl. Don't you think you're jumping to conclusions by saying you "know what Ben likes"?

If you're just saying he's willing to hook up with girls he knows nothing about then that would seem to hold true to a degree... I'd say that's a the type of preference a lot of single millionaires have...

eniparadoxgma
03-30-2010, 11:57 AM
The two most recent chicks were not "dating" Ben and Gulbis and Pergryn were. The actress and golfer were actually linked to Ben romantically. The other two are linked to Ben orally only. It appears to the untrained eye that Ben doesn't mind hitting on the locals, but prefers to date celebs. I wish he'd find a celeb to date again rather than chasing college tail from bar to bar.

Pappy

Just say no!

I'm not certain you did it intentionally, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt for the bolded above. :tt2 :tt2 :tt2

papillon
03-30-2010, 12:35 PM

Pappy

Just say no!

I'm not certain you did it intentionally, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt for the bolded above. :tt2 :tt2 :tt2

No, the bolded part was purposeful, that's basically how they're linked to Ben isn't it?

Pappy

feltdizz
03-30-2010, 01:20 PM

You do recognize that you said two completely different things in the bolded above, right? Just want to make sure...

McNulty seems to be unstable now that we have a story. We still don't know jack about this new girl. Don't you think you're jumping to conclusions by saying you "know what Ben likes"?

If you're just saying he's willing to hook up with girls he knows nothing about then that would seem to hold true to a degree... I'd say that's a the type of preference a lot of single millionaires have...
http://www.seanax.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/jcvd.jpg
Jean Claude Van Damme!!!! :shock:

You mean I'm really not Ben? Thank you for establishing this fact :Cheers

I'm on a message board so obviously I'm jumping to freaking conclusions about what Ben likes :wink: I'm always amazed when someone weeds through a post to let a guy know he isn't the player he is commenting on like it's not common knowledge :moon

However... :nono

if this second chick IS stable then we are in a ton of trouble because it means Ben is a sexual assaulting douche...

do you also understand that unless you are a single millionaire you really have no idea what preference they have? 8)

cruzer8
03-30-2010, 01:55 PM

The guy's a moron with some of the most unrealistic and illogical thoughts I've ever seen. There's no point trying to discuss anything with him rationally.

Put on a tinfoil hat and hole up in a room with just a table, chair and a single bulb swinging from the ceiling. Then try again.

eniparadoxgma
03-30-2010, 07:28 PM
Just say no!

No, the bolded part was purposeful, that's basically how they're linked to Ben isn't it?

Pappy

Why do I get the feeling that you're messing with me now? :D

eniparadoxgma
03-30-2010, 07:47 PM

I have no idea what you're referring to. Whether or not you, I, or the Easter Bunny *is* Ben...has not been an idea brought into this conversation as far as I know.

I'm on a message board so obviously I'm jumping to freaking conclusions about what Ben likes :wink: I'm always amazed when someone weeds through a post to let a guy know he isn't the player he is commenting on like it's not common knowledge :moon

For the record, I'm quite aware that you're not Ben Roethlisberger so I think we can drop that subject. :)

I'm also quite aware that we're on a message board, and that one thing message boards are good for is commenting about everything under the sun. Everyone has an opinion, yada yada.

What you seem to not be noticing is that I'm merely attempting to discuss this opinion of yours that you "know what Ben likes" apparently because of these two different incidents. Since your opinion is so...out of nowhere in my opinion I questioned it. If I recall correctly, and I think I do, message boards are also a place where you can question other people's opinions once they present them, especially if you think they're so unfounded as to be comical.

So, you shared your opinion. I questioned your opinion. So the world turns in the life of message boards. I'm hoping we can now go ahead and drop any discussion about the purpose of message boards and continue the original discussion if that's alright.

if this second chick IS stable then we are in a ton of trouble because it means Ben is a sexual assaulting douche...

Sounds plausible. However, this was never a concern of mine. I was only questioning your assertion of "knowing what Ben likes" because of these two incidents, because I don't see enough in common about the girls that has been established as fact to lead me believe much of anything about this new accuser except that she's a 20 year old college student that was probably drinking at a club.

Again, I was questioning your reasoning. It's not unheard of on message boards. If you take issue with it I would suggest you consider an alternative to posting your opinion.

do you also understand that unless you are a single millionaire you really have no idea what preference they have? 8)

I would posit the wealth of evolutionary psychology and the biological differences between the sexes as well as the wealth of back logged information we call "history" to verify my prior claim as to the "preferences" of single millionaires...and single thousandaires...and single males...in general.

So which of your prior hypotheses are you even trying to defend anymore? You "know what Ben likes" = he likes crazy money chasing women...or You "know what Ben likes" = he likes to bang girls he doesn't know? Just curious. You almost lost me with all the "message board" talk. :)

eniparadoxgma
03-30-2010, 07:51 PM
The guy's a moron with some of the most unrealistic and illogical thoughts I've ever seen. There's no point trying to discuss anything with him rationally.

Put on a tinfoil hat and hole up in a room with just a table, chair and a single bulb swinging from the ceiling. Then try again.

I'm covered.

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/8849/mandaloriantinfoilatiga.jpg (http://img715.imageshack.us/i/mandaloriantinfoilatiga.jpg/)

feltdizz
03-30-2010, 08:34 PM
[quote=eniparadoxgma]

I have no idea what you're referring to. Whether or not you, I, or the Easter Bunny *is* Ben...has not been an idea brought into this conversation as far as I know.

For the record, I'm quite aware that you're not Ben Roethlisberger so I think we can drop that subject. :)

I'm also quite aware that we're on a message board, and that one thing message boards are good for is commenting about everything under the sun. Everyone has an opinion, yada yada.

What you seem to not be noticing is that I'm merely attempting to discuss this opinion of yours that you "know what Ben likes" apparently because of these two different incidents. Since your opinion is so...out of nowhere in my opinion I questioned it. If I recall correctly, and I think I do, message boards are also a place where you can question other people's opinions once they present them, especially if you think they're so unfounded as to be comical.

So, you shared your opinion. I questioned your opinion. So the world turns in the life of message boards. I'm hoping we can now go ahead and drop any discussion about the purpose of message boards and continue the original discussion if that's alright.

Sounds plausible. However, this was never a concern of mine. I was only questioning your assertion of "knowing what Ben likes" because of these two incidents, because I don't see enough in common about the girls that has been established as fact to lead me believe much of anything about this new accuser except that she's a 20 year old college student that was probably drinking at a club.

Again, I was questioning your reasoning. It's not unheard of on message boards. If you take issue with it I would suggest you consider an alternative to posting your opinion.

I would posit the wealth of evolutionary psychology and the biological differences between the sexes as well as the wealth of back logged information we call "history" to verify my prior claim as to the "preferences" of single millionaires...and single thousandaires...and single males...in general.

So which of your prior hypotheses are you even trying to defend anymore? You "know what Ben likes" = he likes crazy money chasing women...or You "know what Ben likes" = he likes to bang girls he doesn't know? Just curious. You almost lost me with all the "message board" talk. :)[/quote:1x0g2pu2]

Wrap it up B! Damn that was a lot...

I will simply respond:

I would posit the wealth of evolutionary psychology and the biological and monetary differences between the sexes as well as the wealth of back logged information we call "history" to verify my prior claim THAT BEN LIKES CRAZY CHICKS...

:Cheers

feltdizz
03-30-2010, 08:48 PM

ehh.. name call if you must.

I was called names for saying BA should stay.
I was called names for blaming the D for our 4th qtr collapses
I was called names for saying Ben shouldn't be in a college bar with a pending civil suit case with his name next to rape...

eniparadoxgma
03-30-2010, 09:16 PM
Wrap it up B! Damn that was a lot...

I will simply respond:

I would posit the wealth of evolutionary psychology and the biological and monetary differences between the sexes as well as the wealth of back logged information we call "history" to verify my prior claim THAT BEN LIKES CRAZY CHICKS...

Dude, it wouldn't have been so much if you hadn't went off-topic lol.

So I'm assuming that you know that your response makes no sense. Therefore, my work here is done.

feltdizz
03-31-2010, 11:54 AM
I made perfect sense. Ben now has a history of sexual contact with a crazy bitch whoworked at a hotel. He follows that one with an attempted bathroom romp with a very drunk 20 year old at a college bar that ends with a bump on her head and another SA accusation.

Ben proved he liked crazy chicks when he slept with McNultie. The girl is a loon and was at work faking like was fixing a TV, sending out emails about Ben's love child and dating a fake soldier...

cruzer8
03-31-2010, 12:49 PM
I made perfect sense. Ben now has a history of sexual contact with a crazy bitch whoworked at a hotel. He follows that one with an attempted bathroom romp with a very drunk 20 year old at a college bar that ends with a bump on her head and another SA accusation.

Ben proved he liked crazy chicks when he slept with McNultie. The girl is a loon and was at work faking like was fixing a TV, sending out emails about Ben's love child and dating a fake soldier...

How did he know all that at the time?

Again :HeadBanger

I told you eniparadoxgma, this guy is our very own Forrest Gump.

feltdizz
03-31-2010, 02:43 PM

How did he know all that at the time?

Again :HeadBanger

I told you eniparadoxgma, this guy is our very own Forrest Gump.

You mean Ben didn't know a hotel worker who had a quickie on the job wasn't a stable person? This is why Ben is in trouble again dude...

Not to hurt anyones feelings but any chick who sleeps with a guy they barely know(superstar or average Joe) has low self esteem and is prone to other whorish activity. It's never their "first time doing something like this!"

when you "don't know" a chick is crazy because you "don't know her" it's not even the chicks fault IMO. It's the price you pay for rolling the dice for a quick nut.

eniparadoxgma
03-31-2010, 02:59 PM
I made perfect sense.

At this point I'm going to acknowledge the possibility that you're just trolling, but I'll play along anyway.

Okay...

I was completely serious about the evidence supporting the fact that men are biologically predisposed to having sex with multiple partners. I suggest you do some research if you are doubting it.

Just taking my point and adding your own assertion at the end makes no sense.

Do I really need to state why? It's fairly obvious.

Ben now has a history of sexual contact with a crazy bitch whoworked at a hotel.

Okay.

He follows that one with an attempted bathroom romp with a very drunk 20 year old at a college bar that ends with a bump on her head and another SA accusation.

Okay.

Umm...what? Here you are clearly making no sense.

By having sex one time with one woman that after the fact turned out to be nutty doesn't mean there is "proof that he likes crazy chicks". It proves that he had sex with a woman that apparently has issues...one time. Not sure if you know, but some women can hide their "crazy" and there's also the possibility that Ben wasn't interested enough in her personality to dig very deep.

Having sex with one woman one time that has issues doesn't "prove" that Ben has a thing for "crazy chicks". No offense, but basically you're just talking out of your ass here. For all you know, Ben has banged 2000 women in the past year and only one of them was "crazy". Wouldn't that then "prove" that "Ben likes sane chicks" ?

I'm not sure what your issue here is, but I'll try to state it as plainly as possible. Having sex with one girl that has one characteristic is not a large enough sample size to be able to start spouting generalizations about "what Ben likes".

Can you understand that?

eniparadoxgma
03-31-2010, 03:17 PM
You mean Ben didn't know a hotel worker who had a quickie on the job wasn't a stable person?

So here's a new assertion lol. "Someone that has a quickie with a celebrity while they're working = unstable person", right?

I don't know about you, but if I'm single...and working at a hotel...and Alyssa Milano comes in and wants to get freaky I'm probably going to hit it LIKE A CAAAAAAAAAAAVEMAN. Does this mean I'm unstable? Well, I'm probably not the best example. HOWEVER, if you want to equate having sex with a celebrity while you're at work with being mentally unstable then I think you're going to have to try a bit harder. If she was single and could get away with it then I don't think it speaks to her sanity in any way shape or form.

Not to hurt anyones feelings but any chick who sleeps with a guy they barely know(superstar or average Joe) has low self esteem and is prone to other whorish activity. It's never their "first time doing something like this!"

Wow, you're really one for generalizations eh? "Any" chick that sleeps with a guy they barely know? Does that also count for "any" dude that sleeps with a girl they barely know? Believe it or not, there are people that exist outside of your narrow interpretation of behavior.

First, I'm willing to bet that most people would admit there's a difference between having sex with a celebrity they don't know and just some average guy. You're honestly willing to tell me that if you were single you wouldn't bang Adriana Lima if she fell out of the sky and hit on you at work? Uh huh. But you're apparently mentally stable since you're making assertions as to the stability of others right? lol

when you "don't know" a chick is crazy because you "don't know her" it's not even the chicks fault IMO. It's the price you pay for rolling the dice for a quick nut.

Let's look at this last statement carefully, shall we? :)

If you "don't know" a chick is crazy? Wouldn't that then defeat your entire point here? I thought this was all about how you "know what Ben likes" and that what he likes is crazy chicks? If he didn't know the chick was crazy then what exactly is your point again?

Let's stick with the "I know what Ben likes" and "what he likes is crazy chicks" hypothesis of yours until we're done, shall we? :)

feltdizz
03-31-2010, 07:22 PM
I'm amazed...

your post are so long and go to depths unheard of justify some stupid decisions by Ben.

You're honestly willing to tell me that if you were single you wouldn't bang Adriana Lima if she fell out of the sky and hit on you at work? Uh huh.

Stupid question... We would all question her sanity and her choice of men if she wanted to sleep with a hotel worker.

Wouldn't you question her sanity if I popped up on camera asking for money after if I turn around and scream rape, try to get money in a civil and have past craziness on my record guess who has something to lose and gets judged as an idiot? Adriana Lima

Now say Lima is accused of giving shots to a young boy who isn't of age and she tries to jump his bones and he screams rape...

Guess who is now seen as the chick who likes crazy dudes? Adriana Lima :wink:

We can argue all day about what Ben likes... you will win based on the fact that I'm not Ben and don't know his history, but I thought that was established 2 chapters ago.

I type my opinions on Ben based on recent history and if saying "I know what Ben or insert Steeler name likes" rubs you the wrong way and compels you to type a couple of post about case studies on the history of sex, evolution and gender equality then bravo for you. :Cheers

eniparadoxgma
03-31-2010, 08:31 PM
I'm amazed...

your post are so long and go to depths unheard of justify some stupid decisions by Ben.

At this point I will take the time to clarify something. I'm not trying to justify anything by Ben whatsoever. If you'd like my opinion on his judgment, taste in women, etc, all you have to do is ask. I'll oblige with no issue.

[quote:2gnhfqpj]
You're honestly willing to tell me that if you were single you wouldn't bang Adriana Lima if she fell out of the sky and hit on you at work? Uh huh.

Stupid question... We would all question her sanity and her choice of men if she wanted to sleep with a hotel worker. [/quote:2gnhfqpj]

It's actually not a stupid question at all. All I did was change the scenario to you being the hotel worker and replacing Roethlisberger with an attractive celebrity.

The point isn't to question her sanity at wanting to bang you at all (lol). Since you're using the fact that McNulty banged Big Ben as proof of her instability the point here is to ask what you would do as a hotel worker if single and Adriana Lima walked in.

So answer the question: What would you do in the above scenario?

Wouldn't you question her sanity if I popped up on camera asking for money after if I turn around and scream rape, try to get money in a civil and have past craziness on my record guess who has something to lose and gets judged as an idiot?

Now say Lima is accused of giving shots to a young boy who isn't of age and she tries to jump his bones and he screams rape...

Guess who is now seen as the chick who likes crazy dudes? Adriana Lima :wink:

I'm honestly not sure what you're trying to do with the above. Are you now changing your whole point to Ben is crazy?

Let's stick to the original argument here.

You posited that you "knew what Ben likes" and that what he likes is apparently crazy women. Yes or no? Do me a favor and at least try to stick to your original position.

We can argue all day about what Ben likes... you will win based on the fact that I'm not Ben and don't know his history, but I thought that was established 2 chapters ago.

I will win what? I'm not stating that Ben likes anything lol. I'm questioning your assertions concerning it, where you get your information, and why you're coming to these conclusions considering the evidence thus presented.

I type my opinions on Ben based on recent history and if saying "I know what Ben or insert Steeler name likes" rubs you the wrong way and compels you to type a couple of post about case studies on the history of sex, evolution and gender equality then bravo for you. :Cheers

No, you type baseless assertions that contradict common knowledge and basic common sense and then wonder why people might be asking you about it. Then you participate in a bunch of goal post moving, straw men, and red herrings and wonder why I have to type so much in response.

Let me ask you something: Do you really not know my point in bringing up evolutionary psychology as evidence of the male sex of our species' predisposition to having sex with multiple partners?

Do me a favor and try to stick to the topic.

If you're able to then bravo for you. :Cheers

papillon
03-31-2010, 09:55 PM
You guys are saying too many words for me to comprehend. I will say this about Ben, McNulty and the 20 year old coed.

The mess he's in is his fault. He's the only one who could have controlled the situation in both instances. It isn't McNulty's fault, it's not the 20 year old's fault, it's not the bars fault, it's not his bodyguard's fault, it's not the police's fault, it's Ben's fault.

That being said, he really hasn't done anything criminal and will probably not even be charged. That still doesn't mean that he didn't make a big mistake, which I believe he did. He'll be the Steeler quarterback (thankfully) and have another great year, because, he's a great quarterback.

Hopefully, Tomlin, Colbert and the Rooneys explain to Ben what is expected and what isn't.

Pappy

stlrz d
03-31-2010, 10:32 PM
Enip!

:Clap

feltdizz
04-01-2010, 01:38 AM
Let me ask you something: Do you really not know my point in bringing up evolutionary psychology as evidence of the male sex of our species' predisposition to having sex with multiple partners?

Guys like to bone different chicks... :Agree. You sure said a whole lot to say that though...

I don't see why you brought it up, everyone knows this is true.

That is no excuse to follow in the footsteps of kobe when you are worth millions and have so much to lose. Evolutionary psycho sexual yada yada is not the reason Ben is in trouble.

You talk about moving goal post and straw arguments while writing encyclopedias on the history of sex and asking me about sleeping with a lingerie model? All because you want to prove I don't know what Ben likes in women? OK....

eniparadoxgma
04-01-2010, 10:13 PM
You guys are saying too many words for me to comprehend. I will say this about Ben, McNulty and the 20 year old coed.

The mess he's in is his fault. He's the only one who could have controlled the situation in both instances. It isn't McNulty's fault, it's not the 20 year old's fault, it's not the bars fault, it's not his bodyguard's fault, it's not the police's fault, it's Ben's fault.

That being said, he really hasn't done anything criminal and will probably not even be charged. That still doesn't mean that he didn't make a big mistake, which I believe he did. He'll be the Steeler quarterback (thankfully) and have another great year, because, he's a great quarterback.

Hopefully, Tomlin, Colbert and the Rooneys explain to Ben what is expected and what isn't.

Pappy

I agree that he put himself in a bad position if he did have sexual contact with a girl he just met in a club while this civil case is still pending. I don't find it strange that a single multi-millionaire might be taking advantage of his status/wealth to bang random women, but it definitely seems that he needs to exercise better discretion and decision making.

eniparadoxgma
04-01-2010, 10:58 PM
Guys like to bone different chicks... :Agree. You sure said a whole lot to say that though...

I don't see why you brought it up, everyone knows this is true.

I brought it up because I was trying to figure out exactly what you meant by your statement that "we know what Ben likes". Since you accept the fact that having sex with random women doesn't set Ben apart, then are you still going with your assertion that Ben likes crazy women and we "know" this?

I'm not implying what Ben likes... We know what Ben likes. LOL

Since you're claiming that we "know what Ben likes" I'm trying to figure out what you mean and why you seem to think it's so obvious since I don't agree that there is evidence to support your claim.

Perhaps you should attempt to clarify your stance?

That is no excuse to follow in the footsteps of kobe when you are worth millions and have so much to lose. Evolutionary psycho sexual yada yada is not the reason Ben is in trouble.

I agree that it seems that Ben should exercise better judgment in his sex life. I never attempted to state that the natural tendencies of males were to blame for Ben's current troubles.

Let me remind you of why evolutionary psychology was even brought up since you seem to take issue with it for some reason. You tried to point out that I was out of line by stating that having sex with a bunch of women was a normal or natural tendency. I cited evolutionary psychology, history, physiology, etc as evidence to support my claim. I'm not sure why you want to harp on this point so much.

You talk about moving goal post and straw arguments while writing encyclopedias on the history of sex and asking me about sleeping with a lingerie model? All because you want to prove I don't know what Ben likes in women? OK....

Nope. I talk about you moving goal posts and straw men arguments because that's what you keep doing, intentional or not.

Why can't you answer the question about Adriana Lima? Do you really not see the relevance?

Really?

Ben likes these types and this is why he keeps getting in trouble...

Ben proved he liked crazy chicks when he slept with McNultie.

So you really don't see anything wrong with your above statements?

Really?

feltdizz
04-01-2010, 11:16 PM
Your Lima question makes no sense at all... but for entertainment.

If single I probably would make it happen if she wanted her TV fixed. But I'm a guy... I think guys are much more prone to smash first and ask questions later in that situation. However, it's not a very intelligent or healthy thing to do though...very risky IMO. There is nothing sane or stable about sexing a girl on your job who is an international model. It's not normal.. it's not something you casually say at the water cooler on break, but... maybe at a hotel it is normal?

eniparadoxgma
04-01-2010, 11:18 PM
Your Lima question makes no sense at all...

What exactly are you having trouble with?

Better yet, how about you just answer the question and then I'll show you what kind of sense it makes?

Also, why are you ignoring the rest of my post?

feltdizz
04-01-2010, 11:31 PM
Your Lima question makes no sense at all...

What exactly are you having trouble with?

Better yet, how about you just answer the question and then I'll show you what kind of sense it makes?

Also, why are you ignoring the rest of my post?

because they are long as $h!t and I'm married. :HeadBanger

eniparadoxgma
04-02-2010, 02:43 PM
Your Lima question makes no sense at all... but for entertainment.

If single I probably would make it happen if she wanted her TV fixed. But I'm a guy... I think guys are much more prone to smash first and ask questions later in that situation. However, it's not a very intelligent or healthy thing to do though...very risky IMO. There is nothing sane or stable about sexing a girl on your job who is an international model. It's not normal.. it's not something you casually say at the water cooler on break, but... maybe at a hotel it is normal?

Let me explain to you why the question makes sense.

You posited that it should have been obvious that McNulty was nutty because she willingly (depending on your perspective) had sex with a known celebrity while at work. Therefore, if the situation was reversed and you were to have sex with Adriana Lima in the same situation then you would also then be crazy, right?

Apparently you'd like to allow for some kind of difference between a woman and man doing it. I can understand that to a degree, but when you're talking about a single woman and a celebrity I'm pretty sure that most people would agree that her sleeping with Ben didn't mean that she was certainly "crazy".

There is nothing sane or stable about sexing a girl on your job who is an international model.

Seriously? A single guy that gets a shot at an international model while working and takes it is going to be considered pretty damn sane and lucky by the majority of the populace. You're going to have to try harder to convince me that someone would have to be "crazy" to bone a hot ass celebrity while on the job.

eniparadoxgma
04-02-2010, 02:47 PM
because they are long as $h!t and I'm married. :HeadBanger

If you didn't make unfounded claims and unwarranted generalizations I wouldn't have to ask you these questions. Period.

Also, you being married is irrelevant and I'm starting to question my own sanity at trying to converse with you if you think that your marital status has any relevance whatsoever.

feltdizz
04-02-2010, 08:11 PM
First off... there is a HUGE difference between man and woman when it comes to sex. Maybe I'm mistaken but could have sworn you leaned on the predisposition of the male species history of sexual tendencies when you made your own "generalization" of single millionaires..

If not I apologize but it sounds like you flipped a little. I see your point but most women when in that position will parlay the lay for a night or 2 to gain a little more then the D. Most women don't try to get a quick nut and bounce with a story to brag about...

Second... I'm married. If you don't understand how writing long hypothetical responses about sleeping with another woman can be a problem then Ok...

Maybe this is why some people suggest Ben gets hitched or slows his roll a little :wink:

Third... You really should question your sanity... was it really sane to go this in depth to prove what everyone else on the board already knows?

Trying to prove a person made a sweeping generalization when it's obvious it's a sweeping generalization is pure comedy. The evolution of sexual predisposition was classic material.

eniparadoxgma
04-02-2010, 09:17 PM
First off... there is a HUGE difference between man and woman when it comes to sex. Maybe I'm mistaken but could have sworn you leaned on the predisposition of the male species history of sexual tendencies when you made your own "generalization" of single millionaires..

Yes, I have stated that there are different sexual tendencies in general between men and women. However, I still think you're going out on a pretty far limb saying that a single chick that would bone a celebrity is "obviously crazy". I also doubt many other people share your view.

If not I apologize but it sounds like you flipped a little.

I honestly have no idea what you're referring to. Flipped a little about what?

I see your point but most women when in that position will parlay the lay for a night or 2 to gain a little more then the D. Most women don't try to get a quick nut and bounce with a story to brag about...

I honestly don't know for sure. I don't have much of a body of evidence to go by when it comes to whether or not a single woman would bang a celebrity for a one night thing if they had a chance. I don't posit much of a difference between men and women in this particular regard though. Perhaps we should conduct a poll to ask as many women as we can if they would bang Brad Pitt or Tony Romo or whothehellever and were single and at work when they could get away with it.

However, that's not even the point. I haven't made any broad claims about "any chick that would bang a celebrity is a whore and obviously unstable". That would be you. So you have the kind of evidence that would be required to make this statement? Reason being, because I disagree and would like to know how you know that banging a celebrity makes a chick "obviously a whore and unstable" and that Ben "proved he liked crazy chicks" by banging this one girl one time.

I'm going to try to repeat this for you: You spout baseless assertions and thoughtless generalizations and then don't have a damn thing to say as proof/evidence/factual data to back up your claims....then you wonder why I question you about them. How about you stop with the random generalizations that have no basis in actual reality and I won't have cause to ask you why you're talking out of your ass? lol

Second... I'm married. If you don't understand how writing long hypothetical responses about sleeping with another woman can be a problem then Ok...

Really? I've been married too and if I had to sweat wondering if my wife was 1. stalking my message board posts and 2. not comfortable enough in the marriage to understand that answering questions concerning a hypothetical scenario isn't a big deal and 3. not able to see that this hypothetical scenario has anything to do with you anyway...then...just forget it because there's a reason I'm happily divorced. Point is, and no offense intended, but I'd suggest you get your balls out of her purse if you're worried about answering questions about hypothetical scenarios on a football board because it might get you in trouble ffs.

Maybe this is why some people suggest Ben gets hitched or slows his roll a little :wink:

The reason people suggest Ben get hitched is so there is less a chance of this type of thing happening...like with Tiger and Kobe right?

Third... You really should question your sanity... was it really sane to go this in depth to prove what everyone else on the board already knows?

Who's the barometer for sane? I'm fairly certain that I, the one that doesn't engage in baseless assertions and then start crying foul when I get called out on it....I...the one that doesn't have to worry about what type of hypothetical scenario I put myself in on a message board....I might just be the saner one of the two. But, my sanity has not been a point of this conversation and we can surely hold it elsewhere if you're that interested.

Trying to prove a person made a sweeping generalization when it's obvious it's a sweeping generalization is pure comedy. The evolution of sexual predisposition was classic material.

This is really all I was waiting for. I want to make sure that you admit that the crap you've spewed has nothing in common with any type of fact or evidence. Reason being is that while message boards are typically fodder for all types of posts, that usually rational thinking/evidence/facts/ and yes, empiricist leanings (lmao here) are the compass for validity.

sweeping generalizations/baseless assertions/etc etc < Rational discourse

So then, since you agree that that's what you like to partake in, why do you do it?

What point is there for you to just spout this type of crap without giving it enough forethought to know in advance that it's crap? And if you know in advance that it's crap then what exactly is your reason for doing it? (And before you say it, "jerking people like you's chain" isn't going to work because this type of thing amuses me to participate in lol)

Just curious. :Cheers

bostonsteeler
04-02-2010, 10:12 PM
Guys,

Your posts are getting progressively longer.
Can we keep them to, like, half a screen or one screenful.

An old prof acquaintance of mine, a Turing awardee, no less, likes to say that if the message is more than half a page long, he doesn't read them because the author doesn't have a precise point.

Terse is good. Otherwise you lose half your worse -- most people dont bother to read past that first screen. Whatever you're saying is probably not that gripping.

There's a lot of good stuff flying around, but I don't have the patience to parse it all...

eniparadoxgma
04-02-2010, 10:18 PM
Guys,

An old prof acquaintance of mine, a Turing awardee, no less, likes to say that if the message is more than half a page long, he doesn't read them because the author doesn't have a precise point.

Terse is good. Otherwise you lose half your worse -- most people dont bother to read past that first screen. Whatever you're saying is probably not that gripping.

There's a lot of good stuff flying around, but I don't have the patience to parse it all...

In all sincerity, don't sweat it. I make 'em as long as I want to and if people don't have the patience to read them they don't have to. I write how I write.

I try to be succinct or verbose depending on what the conversation requires.

Peace. :Cheers

feltdizz
04-03-2010, 09:07 AM
Guys,

:Clap

feltdizz
04-03-2010, 09:15 AM
Really? I've been married too and if I had to sweat wondering if my wife was 1. stalking my message board posts and 2. not comfortable enough in the marriage to understand that answering questions concerning a hypothetical scenario isn't a big deal and 3. not able to see that this hypothetical scenario has anything to do with you anyway...then...just forget it because there's a reason I'm happily divorced. Point is, and no offense intended, but I'd suggest you get your balls out of her purse if you're worried about answering questions about hypothetical scenarios on a football board because it might get you in trouble ffs.

:nono
Taking advice on marriage from a happily divorced guy is how one becomes happily divorced.... nice try.

Kobe laid out the blueprint for what not to do and Ben walked right into the same trap. I have no idea why Tiger is brought up... he paid his skanks and was never charged with a crime.

eniparadoxgma
04-03-2010, 02:18 PM

:nono
Taking advice on marriage from a happily divorced guy is how one becomes happily divorced.... nice try.

Kobe laid out the blueprint for what not to do and Ben walked right into the same trap. I have no idea why Tiger is brought up... he paid his skanks and was never charged with a crime.

Nice try.

You going to ignore every other point I made or what?

lmao

eniparadoxgma
04-03-2010, 02:21 PM
Here. I'll make it even easier for you:

This is really all I was waiting for. I want to make sure that you admit that the crap you've spewed has nothing in common with any type of fact or evidence. Reason being is that while message boards are typically fodder for all types of posts, that usually rational thinking/evidence/facts/ and yes, empiricist leanings (lmao here) are the compass for validity.

sweeping generalizations/baseless assertions/etc etc < Rational discourse

So then, since you agree that that's what you like to partake in, why do you do it?

What point is there for you to just spout this type of crap without giving it enough forethought to know in advance that it's crap? And if you know in advance that it's crap then what exactly is your reason for doing it? (And before you say it, "jerking people like you's chain" isn't going to work because this type of thing amuses me to participate in lol)

Just curious. :Cheers

fezziwig
04-03-2010, 06:54 PM
BostonSteeler, how is it in bean town these days ?

feltdizz
04-03-2010, 06:59 PM
You keep asking the same question over and over again like I started a thread about what Ben likes. I'm a little confused why it concerns you so?

I know Ben likes crazy chicks... if that gets under your skin or makes you lose sleep that is on you. My opinions are not law... if my opinion gets under your skin it's not my fault.

fezziwig
04-03-2010, 07:41 PM
When do you guys think or have you heard if anything will be charged against Ben ? How long do they have to charge him ? Either there is a crime or there isn't a crime, what's taking so long ?

The little I heard about this girl is she's Rebbeca of Sunny Brooks Farm and Ben is this wild, obnoxious sex offender. Why isn't it so open and shut for the police ?

BlackJackGold
04-04-2010, 12:17 AM
Why isn't it so open and shut for the police ?

The Falcons have called in a personal favor and asked that charges not be filed until after the draft so that Atlanta will face less competition in drafting one of the better QBs in the draft.

8)

Shawn
04-04-2010, 09:01 PM
When do you guys think or have you heard if anything will be charged against Ben ? How long do they have to charge him ? Either there is a crime or there isn't a crime, what's taking so long ?

The little I heard about this girl is she's Rebbeca of Sunny Brooks Farm and Ben is this wild, obnoxious sex offender. Why isn't it so open and shut for the police ?

I don't see why they couldn't take as long as the statute of limitations for the accused crime.

eniparadoxgma
04-04-2010, 10:43 PM
You keep asking the same question over and over again like I started a thread about what Ben likes. I'm a little confused why it concerns you so?

I know Ben likes crazy chicks... if that gets under your skin or makes you lose sleep that is on you. My opinions are not law... if my opinion gets under your skin it's not my fault.

Bwahahahaha, I'm done with ya mang.

First, I'm certainly asking more than "the same question". If you'd read my last post you just might know that.

Second, "what Ben likes" is not what concerns me and the fact that you apparently still haven't figured even that out means that attempting to converse with you in any type of rational manner is surely an exercise in futility.

Thirdly, you don't know Ben likes crazy chicks and your monotonous repetition of this mantra has made it clear to me that things like "logic", "facts", and even the definition of the word "know" is lost on you.

I'm going to go ahead and cut my losses on this one. I'm content in the fact that at least I know what to expect when I read your posts now.

Peace. :Cheers

feltdizz
04-04-2010, 11:28 PM
Not sure what you were expecting beforehand buddy... :Cheers

eniparadoxgma
04-05-2010, 03:19 PM
Not sure what you were expecting beforehand buddy... :Cheers

Rationality. Oh well. :Cheers