PDA

View Full Version : Found this out in Cyberspace...but...

papillon
03-22-2010, 04:13 PM
I have no idea about the credibility of this website. You would think this would be big news if true and I haven't heard anything today. So, here it is, more conjecture probably...at least, I hope so...what a dumb@$$ Ben is...geesh.

Potential Arrest Today (http://socyberty.com/people/ben-roethlisberger-formally-arrested)

Pappy

LordVile
03-22-2010, 05:13 PM
I have no idea about the credibility of this website. You would think this would be big news if true and I haven't heard anything today. So, here it is, more conjecture probably...at least, I hope so...what a dumb@$$ Ben is...geesh.

Potential Arrest Today (http://socyberty.com/people/ben-roethlisberger-formally-arrested)

Pappy

WOWSERS, is all I can say if this is true, however as you stated, one can only speculate about the source credibility. I guess we'll wait and see if a more credible source also reports on this. man o man.

Shawn
03-22-2010, 06:25 PM
Wow...I really hope that isn't true. The writer seems articulate...you never know. I wonder where he got this info. I also wonder why it has escaped the national media.

feltdizz
03-22-2010, 08:55 PM
Big Ben is a big idiot Pappy. Moving all of Ben's threads to All things NFL was a bad omen. If the multiple threads on Ben ugly up the board and get him moved to another section imagine what the FO is facing? Maybe those trade/cut scenarios aren't as crazy as they sound...

Ben is definitely a wild one.

Shawn
03-22-2010, 09:10 PM
Big Ben is a big idiot Pappy. Moving all of Ben's threads to All things NFL was a bad omen. If the multiple threads on Ben ugly up the board and get him moved to another section imagine what the FO is facing? Maybe those trade/cut scenarios aren't as crazy as they sound...

If Ben gets arrested...will you throw a party?

SanAntonioSteelerFan
03-22-2010, 10:18 PM
Monday at 9:15 PM ... no news is good news?

Or maybe that writer was saying on some Monday Ben will be arrested. Not necessarily today. Or even next Monday. But watch out ... it'll be on a Monday.

Kind of Nostredamus-like. :roll:

Shawn
03-22-2010, 10:40 PM
Monday at 9:15 PM ... no news is good news?

Or maybe that writer was saying on some Monday Ben will be arrested. Not necessarily today. Or even next Monday. But watch out ... it'll be on a Monday.

Kind of Nostredamus-like. :roll:

I really hope you are right.

feltdizz
03-23-2010, 11:05 AM

Yep... a pity party. First we miss the playoffs and now this?

Shawn
03-23-2010, 11:09 AM

Right. I know you are biting at the bit to see Dixon as our full time starter.

feltdizz
03-23-2010, 11:58 AM

yeah, he really gives us the best chance to win. :HeadBanger
After the Baltimore game I wanted to trade Ben.

Hell, I was the one who set Ben up with the girl in Georgia. I planned the whole thing.

Shawn
03-23-2010, 12:01 PM

Hell, I was the one who set Ben up with the girl in Georgia. I planned the whole thing.

I'm starting to believe that.

feltdizz
03-23-2010, 01:30 PM

Blame anyone but Ben..

it makes life easy.

Shawn
03-23-2010, 01:54 PM

Blame anyone but Ben..

it makes life easy.

Oh I do blame Ben. I think he is a fuggin maroon. But, it is very obvious that some fans want to see Ben go down...and go down hard.

papillon
03-23-2010, 03:02 PM

Blame anyone but Ben..

it makes life easy.

Oh I do blame Ben. I think he is a fuggin maroon. But, it is very obvious that some fans want to see Ben go down...and go down hard.

That was the chick at the nightclub, not Ben... :Boobs :P

Pappy

Shawn
03-23-2010, 04:30 PM
lol...pappy that was much too easy. You are better than that. :lol:

papillon
03-24-2010, 09:25 AM
lol...pappy that was much too easy. You are better than that. :lol:

Sometimes you have to grab the low hanging fruit. :moon :P

Pappy