PDA

View Full Version : Does signing Foote mean no LB in Round 1

Oviedo
03-15-2010, 10:37 AM
IMO it means they may be looking at another position in Round 1, e.g. DL.

I think the depth added with these recent signings means we may see a real curveball with our Round 1 pick. Just think of the posting fodder that will provide the "draft experts" and GM wanna bes. We'll be good for months. :D

flippy
03-15-2010, 10:40 AM
I just decided in my latest mock, we'll trade our #1 this year and next + Limas Sweed to KC for Eric Berry.

I think we're trading up a bunch this year. If not in the first, definitely in the 2nd, 3rd.

We could potentially trade down in the first and up into the back end of the first and grab a couple of great players like Odrick + Weatherspoon. I could see us trying to get 2 picks in the 20s.

Doogie36
03-15-2010, 10:48 AM
I dont watch college football, I dont know crap about any of these college players in the draft and in fact during the draft is the first time I get to know all the ROOKIES and I find that to be so enertaining to me.

However with that being said this offseason has me convinced that we are TRADING UP in the 1st round to get either a RB or CB!!!! There is NO other need on this football team and part of me even thinks we are trading a WALLACE or HOLMES to possibly get 2 picks in the 1st round. Call me crazy or call it a hunch but something is going on that we just dont know about just yet............There's no other explanation!!!

We never bring our players back and we brought back 2 1/2...(clark being half since he was as good as gone in miami) something crazy is happening in PITTSBURGH and I for one LOVE IT!!!!!!! We have extra picks and we have HOLMES I believe available for trade. I bet WASHINGTON would love to have a HOLMES!!!!!!!!!! Just saying!!!!

Our defense is 100% better when TROY PLAYS but adding a shutdown corner would be nice and adding that 2nd RB behind Mendenhall would be nicer.

Not sure what will happen but I bet the Steelers will pick higher then pick 18.

Open for debate!!!!!!!!!

steelblood
03-15-2010, 10:50 AM
If Ben is charged, our draft day could be really wild. I don't think we'd release him (though we may), but I do think the contingency plan (trading for a vet backup or drafting a QB early could happen) would become a priority.

papillon
03-15-2010, 11:04 AM
It's my opinion that the Steelers FA signings are simply adding depth to as many positions as possible to allow them to take the BPA based on their draft board and that includes Spiller should he fall. As much as I'd hate to see it, it wouldn't surprise me if they took him if he fell. It would almost be impossible to pass on him should he fall that far.

Regardless, the Steelers have put themselves in a position to take BPA and that's how they like to operate.

Pappy

BradshawsHairdresser
03-15-2010, 11:09 AM
If Ben is charged, our draft day could be really wild. I don't think we'd release him (though we may), but I do think the contingency plan (trading for a vet backup or drafting a QB early could happen) would become a priority.

$$$$
The Steelers' plan in signing all of these older FA's is to leave themselves the flexibility to get a QB, if needed, or to draft the BPA.

However--
I hope we don't stock up so heavily on the "oldie moldies" that there's no chance for much infusion of young talent...for me, that's especially a concern on defense, where our DC
seems to want to go with the older players.

Doogie36
03-15-2010, 11:12 AM
I agree with you PAP. That is how they operate NORMALLY.

But

They also normally don't bring back their own players and as much as they have added in depth there is 2 positions they have failed to address. CB and RB.

We have 6 WR's and even with SWEEDS ROCK hands he's a very capable #4. He does get open and is a huge target and lets not forget the block he had against the Ravens. Why have this many WR's before the draft???? Why add another OL, a safety, another LB when we have FOX who we all LOVE??? All this tooo me adds up to a block buster TRADE or we are MOVING UP to get our guy. Our guy is the CB from FLORIDA to me without hestitation. BUT...i'm also thinking we need a RB....Again i dont know the college players but maybe in RD 2???? Anyone availabe you college junkies????? How you guys stay married watching all this football is beyond me...LOL.......i couldnt stay married and I only watch it on Sundays!!!!!!!! LOL

Either way we are DUE a JEROME BETTIS DRAFT DAY SHOCK!!!!!!!!!!

We add 2 WR'S, a LB we didnt really need, a OL, 2 safeties if you count clark.......what we need is a CORNER!!!!!!!!!!! No way we add all those guys if we arent targeting a CB in RD 1......NO WAY!!!!!!!! I'm just saying.

That's my opinion and again I dont know......but this year we arent operating as NORMAL!!!!!!!!!! We can't afford a number 1 CB in free agency........we can though in the draft!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oviedo
03-15-2010, 11:13 AM
It's my opinion that the Steelers FA signings are simply adding depth to as many positions as possible to allow them to take the BPA based on their draft board and that includes Spiller should he fall. As much as I'd hate to see it, it wouldn't surprise me if they took him if he fell. It would almost be impossible to pass on him should he fall that far.

Regardless, the Steelers have put themselves in a position to take BPA and that's how they like to operate.

Pappy

Spiller!!! Yea baby!!! You are starting to look and see and the same time. Too many on this board look but don't see and listen but don't hear.

IMO we are putting together a roster that gives us the freedom to go up and get him.

calmkiller
03-15-2010, 11:16 AM

Pappy

Spiller!!! Yea baby!!! You are starting to look and see and the same time. Too many on this board look but don't see and listen but don't hear.

IMO we are putting together a roster that gives us the freedom to go up and get him.

Who is Spiller? Has anyone talked about him before? :stirpot

papillon
03-15-2010, 11:21 AM

Pappy

Moving up to get him would be fool-hearty in my opinion. If he drops I have no problem taking him. If they move up it has to be a player that they really like to step in and help the team, ie Eric Berry or Joe Haden etc.

Taking Spiller at 1.18 would be staying true to Steeler draft day form, value and BPA in the draft. Personally, I hope he's gone, so that the decision is made for them, but if he isn't he'd probably be the pick unless someone like Haden falls as well.

Pappy

SteelBucks
03-15-2010, 11:24 AM

Pappy

Other than CB, RB is absolutely a position of need and it's nice to see it's finally starting to get some attention here. I'm sold on Spiller in the 1st.

Oviedo
03-15-2010, 11:34 AM

Pappy

Other than CB, RB is absolutely a position of need and it's nice to see it's finally starting to get some attention here. I'm sold on Spiller in the 1st.

RB IMO is actually a position of greater need than CB. We drafted two CBs last year, but we have nothing close to a #2 RB on this roster. Remember Mendy's rookie season was a wash with an injury. He was healthy last year but he runs hard and the chances he gets injured are high. We need a capable #2 unless we are going to pass the ball 50x per game because there is no other RB on this roster that could carry the load for 4-5 games if required.

JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
03-15-2010, 12:00 PM
I wouldn't have a problem with Spiller. But if guys like Mcclain, Haden, T Williams, & Spoon are on the board, how do you pass? I would be fine with taking BPA when you can't fill a need because players graded where you pick are gone and you can't trade out. If Spoon, Haden, Williams, Spiller & Mcclain are all on the board at #18....I would rate them like this:

1. Haden - How can you pass? Who cares about the 40 time at the combine. Fluid in position drills and on film.
2. Trent Williams - Can play anywhere. He's the Steelers new C.
3. Spoon - I like him better than McClain since the Senior Bowl. My pick in the mock because I feel Haden & Williams will be gone.
4. Spiller - At this spot with Haden, Williams, & Spoon off the board...I would take him over McClain.
5. Trade back and target Pouncey.
6. BPA-McClain

NW Steeler
03-15-2010, 12:10 PM
I still think there is no way we draft a RB in the first round, let alone trade up to get one (Spiller). If Spiller is on the board at #18, I guess there is s possibility we take him. It certainly is not in the Steelers makeup to move a any more than a few spots to get a guy, so I don't see that happening. Too costly to give up our first, second and third at least to move up high enough to get Berry. I can't realistically see us trading any player of significance either, especially Homes or Wallace. That would cripple us at the WR spot.

I still have a feeling it is going to be a "safe" pick to bolster the OL, Williams or Iupati more than likely.

RuthlessBurgher
03-15-2010, 12:12 PM

Pappy

Early in the process, when we had gaping holes at NT and FS, plus weaknesses at CB, LB, and OL, I hated your suggestion of Spiller. Made my skin crawl just thinking about it. Now that we have re-signed Hampton and Clark to start, and filled in with depth players like Foote, Randle El, Allen, Battle, and Scott, I don't loathe the idea anymore. I'm not saying I love it by any means. I'm lukewarm about it at this point. I'd still rather a CB, LB, or OL more, but you you have to admit RB is a position that needs an infusion of depth. I think there are multiple options at RB that would satisfy that need which could be had in round 3 or 4 instead of round 1, but I wouldn't destroy my flatscreen with my remote if we drafted Spiller at #18 (I better get some extra insurance on my T.V., though, just in case we trade up for him as you suggest, because that would make my remote fly).

My favorite trade up scenario would be to give up our 2nd rounder if Eric Berry falls to the latter portion of the top 10. I would even consider giving up a 3rd rounder to move up a few spots to get Haden (and, yes, I know you don't like him).

steelerkeylargo
03-15-2010, 12:29 PM
Yup I think LB is out.....my new mock reflects.....I think CB is now the position to go for.

Shawn
03-15-2010, 12:29 PM

Pappy

:lol:

You be on that crack pipe.

Shawn
03-15-2010, 12:31 PM
Guys we will draft a RB in the first 5 rounds but I don't see it being a scat back. It will be a power runner to help in the RZ and to sustain leads late in games. The only way I see us grabbing Spiller is if we also draft a power back. And even then...I can't see it happening.

NW Steeler
03-15-2010, 12:46 PM
Yup I think LB is out.....my new mock reflects.....I think CB is now the position to go for.

If Spoon and/or McClain are sitting at #18, they may still take them. LB is still a big need, regardless of Foote's signing. I still think there may be another shoe to drop there.

Oviedo
03-15-2010, 12:48 PM
Guys we will draft a RB in the first 5 rounds but I don't see it being a scat back. It will be a power runner to help in the RZ and to sustain leads late in games. The only way I see us grabbing Spiller is if we also draft a power back. And even then...I can't see it happening.

But it has been proven over the past couple of years that you are usually wrong and I am usually right. Therefore I wonder what Number CJ will get :wink:

Oviedo
03-15-2010, 12:53 PM
I wouldn't have a problem with Spiller. But if guys like Mcclain, Haden, T Williams, & Spoon are on the board, how do you pass? I would be fine with taking BPA when you can't fill a need because players graded where you pick are gone and you can't trade out. If Spoon, Haden, Williams, Spiller & Mcclain are all on the board at #18....I would rate them like this:

1. Haden - How can you pass? Who cares about the 40 time at the combine. Fluid in position drills and on film.
3. Spoon - I like him better than McClain since the Senior Bowl. My pick in the mock because I feel Haden & Williams will be gone.
4. Spiller - At this spot with Haden, Williams, & Spoon off the board...I would take him over McClain.
6. BPA-McClain

How about Spiller is a better player than you mention and will make the biggest impact as a rookie? If you are looking at impact as a rookie then drop Haden, Spoon and McClain because they won't play.

Slap your mouth for even mentioning Pouncey in the same thread as the other players you list. The guy is a mid Round 2 pick at best based on talent.

Williams would actually give me a few seconds pause to think before I selected Spiller.

Shawn
03-15-2010, 12:56 PM

But it has been proven over the past couple of years that you are usually wrong and I am usually right. Therefore I wonder what Number CJ will get :wink:

Yeah that must be the good stuff. :mrgreen:

Lebsteel
03-15-2010, 01:01 PM

Shawn, I'll have to say, your mock draft is looking better and better each day!

RuthlessBurgher
03-15-2010, 01:11 PM

6. BPA-McClain

How about Spiller is a better player than you mention and will make the biggest impact as a rookie? If you are looking at impact as a rookie then drop Haden, Spoon and McClain because they won't play.

Slap your mouth for even mentioning Pouncey in the same thread as the other players you list. The guy is a mid Round 2 pick at best based on talent.

Williams would actually give me a few seconds pause to think before I selected Spiller.

I'm more interested in who would be the best pick long-term than who would have the most impact as a rookie.

And to answer your other question, right now Justin Vincent is #28. If the Steelers draft Spiller, there is zero need for practice-squad-emeritus Vincent, so C.J. would get his college number.

RuthlessBurgher
03-15-2010, 01:12 PM

Yeah, except than in order to get Kyle Wilson, you'd have to take him at #18. :wink:

Slapstick
03-15-2010, 01:17 PM
Pap is 100% correct...

The Steelers have filled out their roster to the point where they feel that they can field a competitive team without drafting a single player...

They will take the highest rated player on their draft board, trade up or trade down...

With the roster as it currently stands, they have the freedom to do exactly that...

JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
03-15-2010, 01:32 PM

6. BPA-McClain

We don't know what kind of impact Spiller would have. Returning kicks....Maybe? Spelling Mendenhall...Perhaps. I wouldn't jump on "impact" as a rookie. There have been a many "speed" backs come into this league that have to adjust or even don't succeed. That is the poison pill of a running back early. You are talking about impact as a rookie...Many teams look at the long term contribution as a player who will be an impact for many years. You become so defensive about Spiller O. I would be pleased with the pick. I would question it with other guys on the board. I think Spiller was a highly productve player at Clemson. I just have other players rated higher than him that fill a need for the Steelers. If he was rated higher than the guys that filled a need...Than You draft Spiller.

I said trade back for Pouncey...You should read again. Might have to be in front of the Colts @ #30 MIN (Hmm...Tomlin?) To ensure you get him. Pouncey is late first talent and won't last outside of the first 10 picks in round 2. If you know Offensive Lineman, you understand how special he is.

There will be RBs taken later in the draft that could have as big or bigger impact than Spiller. The unique positions they will be in will dictate that. Spiller on the Steelers would be the primary KR guy and spell Mendenhall. Maybe a 600 plus yard year for him here. There would be other running backs that get drafted who would have a bigger "impact" on their team taken after Spiller. There will be 1,000 yard guys in there so how to you gauge your "impact"? Spiller goes out and puts up 1,700 yards for the Seahawks or 49ers...You can't immediately say he would have done that for the Steelers. If you are guaging your impact by yardage...You have an easy argument. But there are guys on that list that would have bigger impacts on this team that aren't recorded by yardage. If it isn't this year...It will be in the future. The Steelers could get those "stats" out of other RBs drafted later. Is he the best RB...Absolutely! DO you spend a #1 @ 18 on a RB who won't be the starter but contribute...If he is the highest rated guy on the board when the Steelers pick...You bet. If you have a higher rated guy sitting there that fills a need...You have to go the other direction.

Oviedo
03-15-2010, 01:42 PM

Yeah, except than in order to get Kyle Wilson, you'd have to take him at #18. :wink:

Wilson at #18 is overdrafting. Just my opinion.

phillyesq
03-15-2010, 01:42 PM

6. BPA-McClain

I'm more interested in who would be the best pick long-term than who would have the most impact as a rookie.

And to answer your other question, right now Justin Vincent is #28. If the Steelers draft Spiller, there is zero need for practice-squad-emeritus Vincent, so C.J. would get his college number.

Well said, Ruthless.

Focusing on the impact a player would make as a rookie is incredibly short-sighted. Neither Troy nor Santonio (formerly Bustamalu and San-Terdio, respectively) made much of an impact as a rookie, yet both are obviously incredibly valuable members of the team. Timmons made no impact as a rookie -- can we discard him as a wasted pick?

I'm most interested in adding the player who will help the team the most for the next 5-10 years, and I don't see that guy being a running back.

phillyesq
03-15-2010, 01:43 PM
FWIW, here is Wexell's take on how the Foote signing will impact the draft:

Move Iupati back in front of Weatherspoon as most likely 1st-round pick. But have bad feeling Tomlin thinks Timmons can play OLB if needed 34 minutes ago via web

http://twitter.com/jimwexell

RuthlessBurgher
03-15-2010, 01:46 PM

Wilson at #18 is overdrafting. Just my opinion.

Just saying that he is not likely to be available at #52, since SMG has us taking Wilson in round 2. As the #2 CB in the draft, I expect him to come off the board in the 20's at this point.

Lebsteel
03-15-2010, 01:54 PM

Move Iupati back in front of Weatherspoon as most likely 1st-round pick. But have bad feeling Tomlin thinks Timmons can play OLB if needed 34 minutes ago via web

Why would we take Iupati? Have we totally given up on Kraig Urbik our 2nd pick last year? I hope not. That would make it two years in a row where our 2nd pick has done nothing. I'd like to think that we would not miss two years in a row on this important pick. If so, we really need to look at who is doing the scouting and picking.

NW Steeler
03-15-2010, 01:59 PM
Urbik was not a second round pick. 3rd round, #79 overall.

JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
03-15-2010, 02:02 PM

I really don't like Iupati at #18. I can only imagine how much he would struggle against vet DL after seeing the way he struggled against rookie DL at the Senior Bowl. I'm sure some coaching could help him...If he is coachable. You have to like the guy and his story but I question if he has enough intelligence to make it at the next level. I would rather have Spiller (If DL,LB,CB,S are out.) than draft this guy because he could be a physical presence "if" he could be coached and realize his potential. :stirpot

Lebsteel
03-15-2010, 02:20 PM
I didn't say he was our 2nd round pick. He was our 2nd pick, however.

phillyesq
03-15-2010, 02:48 PM

I really don't like Iupati at #18. I can only imagine how much he would struggle against vet DL after seeing the way he struggled against rookie DL at the Senior Bowl. I'm sure some coaching could help him...If he is coachable. You have to like the guy and his story but I question if he has enough intelligence to make it at the next level. I would rather have Spiller (If DL,LB,CB,S are out.) than draft this guy because he could be a physical presence "if" he could be coached and realize his potential. :stirpot

I wasn't necessarily advocating for Iupati. Just passing along the info.

JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
03-15-2010, 02:49 PM

I wasn't necessarily advocating for Iupati. Just passing along the info.
I know. Just commenting on Wexell.

NW Steeler
03-15-2010, 04:40 PM
I didn't say he was our 2nd round pick. He was our 2nd pick, however.

Oops, so you did. I need to start reading a little more closely! Sorry about that.
:oops:

Chadman
03-15-2010, 05:55 PM
Urbik, at the Combine, showed he was weak in one-on-one blocking tests, constantly flailing around as the big guys pushed him back.

Iupati is the opposite- big, strong at the point of attack.

Urbik is more mobile, more a pass blocker, while Iupati obviously struggles with his footwork.

The Steelers have already said they want to commit to improving the running game.

Without adding a new RB, what is the best way to do that? Beef up the run blocking.

If Ben misses time, the Steelers will fall back on the running game, not on Batch/Dixon's arm.

If there is no Senior Bowl game, everyone talks about how dominant Iupati is. Chadman can think of one other guy that the Senior Bowl hurt his chances- LaMarr Woodley really struggled at the Senior Bowl, dropping from 1st round consideration as a result. However, if you took his college career as a greater guide, how could Woodley be anything BUT a 1st round pick?

Steelers have a new OL coach brought in to improve that unit's play. One that has a history of working with young guys & finding roles for them to play that limits their liabilities.

Here's betting Iupati is a Steeler.

Lebsteel
03-15-2010, 05:59 PM
Urbik, at the Combine, showed he was weak in one-on-one blocking tests, constantly flailing around as the big guys pushed him back.

Urbik is more mobile, more a pass blocker, while Iupati obviously struggles with his footwork.

The Steelers have already said they want to commit to improving the running game.

Without adding a new RB, what is the best way to do that? Beef up the run blocking.

If Ben misses time, the Steelers will fall back on the running game, not on Batch/Dixon's arm.

If there is no Senior Bowl game, everyone talks about how dominant Iupati is. Chadman can think of one other guy that the Senior Bowl hurt his chances- LaMarr Woodley really struggled at the Senior Bowl, dropping from 1st round consideration as a result. However, if you took his college career as a greater guide, how could Woodley be anything BUT a 1st round pick?

Steelers have a new OL coach brought in to improve that unit's play. One that has a history of working with young guys & finding roles for them to play that limits their liabilities.

I wouldn't go to Vegas with that bet. Well, besides the fact it would be very long flight for you. :wink: If our new line coach is good, then I hope he can teach Urbik what he needs to know to start at RG.

hawaiiansteel
03-15-2010, 06:13 PM

I wouldn't go to Vegas with that bet. Well, besides the fact it would be very long flight for you. :wink: If our new line coach is good, then I hope he can teach Urbik what he needs to know to start at RG.

or Ramon Foster...

Chadman
03-15-2010, 06:17 PM
Honestly?

More impressed with Foster than Urbik.

Could Urbik be the future at Center? Foster move back to his college position of OT & replace Tony Hills?

Iupati looks better than both Urbik & Foster coming out of college.

Steelhere10
03-15-2010, 07:23 PM
It might mean the end to Farrior. maybe an unexpected cut coming.

Steel Life
03-15-2010, 07:53 PM
Obviously from my mock I think the team should get Dan Williams as they are in a position to get the best player at his position at the appropriate place in the draft. NT - or DL - is still a position of need in this draft & we would be wise to get him in here, start spelling Casey & learning the defense. For those who say "but we just signed Casey to an extension!"...I would offer this - first, we are one Hampton injury away from being in dire circumstances again on the DL; & second, Hampton's contact is structured to where the team can get from it before it's conclusion. Williams is still an instant upgrade to our DL & it's never a bad thing to get the best player at his position.

I like Spoon a lot, but with the recent signing of Foote & the possibility of late-round additions, I don't see LB as the highest priority for the team. As for Spillar...great player, but I'd fear he'd struggle for us the same way Reggie Bush has struggled with the Saints, besides Mendy NEEDS carries & there are more pressing concerns with getting a bruiser in the backfield.

JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
03-16-2010, 10:26 AM
Honestly?

Could Urbik be the future at Center? Foster move back to his college position of OT & replace Tony Hills?

Urbik was the opposite of Iupati at the Senior Bowl. Iupati looked dominant in drills but played poorly in the game. Urbik looked poor in drills but solid in the game. You take the guy that shows up in the game versus the player who practices well. A Jackson practiced like a Pro Bowler but was terrible in the games. Iupati didn't even look like a Top 100 player in the game. However, Iupati's athleticism gives him tremendous upside and position flexibilty. Urbik's ceiling isn't that high at G.

The thing that stands out with Iupati is his pulling ability and how he is in space on the run. Poor feet in pass protection but he is a mauler. Urbik needs work on his feet too in pass protection. Gs tend to get lazy because their shoulders are closed in the game. You can really see it in drills because they have an edge to protect versus when they are tucked inside in a game. The thing that concerns me about Iupati is his intelligence. I have heard he isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. Playbooks are complicated and that could have an impact on how coachable he is.

As far as Foster, he is an emergency RT at best. Unless he trims down, his kick-slide is a liabilty. He needs to stay inside. He is very Stout at the point of attack and has enough lateral mobility in pass protection. Not a good puller and could make the offense one-handed. However, he is far from the finished product and lets see what Koogs could do. Players tend to get a good feel where they need to be at for their playing weight. That could have a big impact on his growth as an OL.

I don't like Iupati at #18 but would not have a problem with him in the late 20's. I think at that point the "risk-reward" is favorable. I agree Iupati is hands down a better prospect than Urbik or Foster coming out.

Lebsteel
03-16-2010, 10:44 AM
Honestly?

Urbik was the opposite of Iupati at the Senior Bowl. Iupati looked dominant in drills but played poorly in the game. Urbik looked poor in drills but solid in the game. You take the guy that shows up in the game versus the player who practices well. A Jackson practiced like a Pro Bowler but was terrible in the games. Iupati didn't even look like a Top 100 player in the game. However, Iupati's athleticism gives him tremendous upside and position flexibilty. Urbik's ceiling isn't that high at G.

The thing that stands out with Iupati is his pulling ability and how he is in space on the run. Poor feet in pass protection but he is a mauler. Urbik needs work on his feet too in pass protection. Gs tend to get lazy because their shoulders are closed in the game. You can really see it in drills because they have an edge to protect versus when they are tucked inside in a game. The thing that concerns me about Iupati is his intelligence. I have heard he isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. Playbooks are complicated and that could have an impact on how coachable he is.

As far as Foster, he is an emergency RT at best. Unless he trims down, his kick-slide is a liabilty. He needs to stay inside. He is very Stout at the point of attack and has enough lateral mobility in pass protection. Not a good puller and could make the offense one-handed. However, he is far from the finished product and lets see what Koogs could do. Players tend to get a good feel where they need to be at for their playing weight. That could have a big impact on his growth as an OL.

I don't like Iupati at #18 but would not have a problem with him in the late 20's. I think at that point the "risk-reward" is favorable. I agree Iupati is hands down a better prospect than Urbik or Foster coming out.
I agree Iupati is a better prospect than Urbik or Foster for sure, I simply don't want us to take Ipuati at 18.