PDA

View Full Version : FORE!!!!!!

stlrz d
03-14-2010, 08:58 PM
Whoooo hoooo! Great weather today...got to break out the sticks and head to the driving range!

I've got just over two weeks until my bro and I road trip down to FLA to hang out with my other bro for a week...and golf is on the agenda!

costanza2k1
03-14-2010, 11:18 PM
Sweet sounds like a blast!. Always great to taking some time off and hanging with family. I'm looking forward to burning some food the grill again now that the Sun is out again!

stlrz d
03-15-2010, 10:52 PM
I can't believe I'm actually sore from hitting a bucket of balls. I guess 3 months without swinging a club will do that to an old man like me. :(

RuthlessBurgher
03-16-2010, 02:07 PM
I can't believe I'm actually sore from hitting a bucket of balls. I guess 3 months without swinging a club will do that to an old man like me. :(

It's better than being sore after playing a round of Wii Golf with your kid. :P

stlrz d
03-16-2010, 11:48 PM

It's better than being sore after playing a round of Wii Golf with your kid. :P

Maybe you should try this (http://wiifit.com/)?

:lol:

AngryAsian
03-23-2010, 06:15 PM
Played for the first time in 2 years.... boy I hit a huge number.... no consistency in my swing whatsoever... but the day was absolutely beautiful; 70 degrees with a nice 5-10 mile per hour wind and sunny, sunny, sunny!!!! Hit two 300+ yard drives.... can really open it up on the par 5's (with a slight dog leg left... can't get that natural fade out of my long clubs when I haven't played in a while).

stlrz d
03-23-2010, 10:03 PM
Played for the first time in 2 years.... boy I hit a huge number.... no consistency in my swing whatsoever... but the day was absolutely beautiful; 70 degrees with a nice 5-10 mile per hour wind and sunny, sunny, sunny!!!! Hit two 300+ yard drives.... can really open it up on the par 5's (with a slight dog leg left... can't get that natural fade out of my long clubs when I haven't played in a while).

My brother and I are road tripping it down your way on April 3rd. Got another bro who lives in Port Saint Lucie...will be spending 6 or 7 days down there. :D :D :D

Golf, peacock bass fishing and the beach...that's the agenda so far..............yes sir!!!

silver & black
05-29-2010, 11:49 AM
Me and a buddy from work played hookie yesterday and played 18 at the local course. I shot 77... pretty happy with that!