PDA

View Full Version : Ben hires high profile private investigator

JAR
03-12-2010, 03:38 PM
Ben Roethlisberger just added another elite member to his defense team -- a famous private investigator who's handled several high profile celebrity cases before.

TMZ has learned the P.I. is Charles Mittelstadt -- who has worked as a lead investigator on behalf of NFL stars like Ray Lewis and Jamal Lewis. Mittelstadt has also worked for rapper T.I. and convicted Olympic bomber Eric Rudolph.

Hiring a private investigator is a sign that the alleged victim is fair game. In this case, as we already reported, law enforcement tells us alcohol was a factor.

It's a safe bet the P.I. will go down that road ... as well as others.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/category/tmzsports/#ixzz0hzcdThFR

ghettoscott
03-12-2010, 03:43 PM
"Hiring a private investigator is a sign that the alleged victim is fair game."

?

JAR
03-12-2010, 03:55 PM

?

Because so far the media has made her out to be little Miss Would Never Do Anything wrong. They're framing her like they did the Aruba girl. Rumor has it, she was quite the party girl.

ghettoscott
03-12-2010, 04:04 PM

?

Because so far the media has made her out to be little Miss Would Never Do Anything wrong. They're framing her like they did the Aruba girl. Rumor has it, she was quite the party girl.

gotcha.

costanza2k1
03-12-2010, 04:20 PM
I can't find anything documented on this but I think I heard it on the radio...supposedly the Rooneys have hired a PI too, to investigate the incident as a whole.

SteelAbility
03-12-2010, 04:26 PM
I can't find anything documented on this but I think I heard it on the radio...supposedly the Rooneys have hired a PI too, to investigate the incident as a whole.

That sounds like a really good idea! Sends a message to Ben also.

papillon
03-12-2010, 05:25 PM

That sounds like a really good idea! Sends a message to Ben also.

They have a vested interest and a considerable monetary investment in the situation already; this is prudent in my opinion, if it is true.

Pappy