PDA

View Full Version : Positive Ben Thread

fezziwig
03-11-2010, 04:45 PM
We sure have heard and commented on the negative side of Ben let's, try looking at the nice side of Ben, tell our good stories of Ben.

I'll start out with a couple.

1. Ben donates trained dogs to the Police departments. I hope they're trained, can't see him giving them some stupid dog from some kennel.

2. Ben got us two Super Bowl wins and plenty of exciting games.

3. Ben told Bettis to stick one more season for a Super Bowl. Maybe without Ben, Bettis may have retired one season too early.

feltdizz
03-11-2010, 04:49 PM
If Ben doesn't make THE TACKLE Jerome Bettis is despised to this day.

fezziwig
03-11-2010, 04:53 PM
If Ben doesn't make THE TACKLE Jerome Bettis is despised to this day.

Wow ! I never thought about the Bettis legacy had that been the end of the game and we walk away losers. All the good things would have been muddy due to that one fumble. Who was that with the Browns that fumbled the ball against the Broncos ? Was that Ernest Byner ?

Lebsteel
03-11-2010, 05:04 PM
Ben freely shares his "love" with any and all females that he meets regardless of their outward beauty! Hey, that is positive isn't it....nah, sorry I'm not much help right now. Grrrrrrrrrrrr..............

NJ-STEELER
03-11-2010, 05:06 PM
bettis would have been the football version of bill buckner.

as bad as the browns fumble was, it still would have only tied the game up

SteelAbility
03-11-2010, 05:12 PM
Ben sure does have a way of livening up the board, don't he? :Boobs :wink:

Maybe this latest episode will spawn a whole lotta new emoticons. :mrgreen:

feltdizz
03-11-2010, 05:46 PM

Drama...

I don't like how they moved Ben's threads to All Things NFL...

I guess it's a form of damage control. Hope it's not of sign of things to come "if you know what I'm sayin'"

hawaiiansteel
03-11-2010, 05:57 PM

Drama...

I guess it's a form of damage control. Hope it's not of sign of things to come "if you know what I'm sayin'"

we all have our opinions, and i agree with you on this one...Ben's current drama is 100% Steelers-related and made for some very good discussions.

I'm disappointed that the mods moved all the Ben threads, think i'll start looking for another Board to post on where mods don't make these types of decisions.

Lebsteel
03-11-2010, 06:11 PM

Drama...

we all have our opinions, and i agree with you on this one...Ben's current drama is 100% Steelers-related and made for some very good discussions.

I'm disappointed that the mods moved all the Ben threads, think i'll start looking for another Board to post on where mods don't make these types of decisions.

Try http://www.stillernation.com. It is a virtual anything goes there. This board is a whole lot more "civilized" but if you want wild and free, I think that is the place to be...

JAR
03-11-2010, 06:15 PM
http://rememberthesonics.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/ben_roethlisberger_superbowl_xl_16x20.jpg

http://chezclutter.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/ben2.jpg

RuthlessBurgher
03-11-2010, 07:02 PM

Drama...

It is most certainly Steelers-related. But it is Steelers-drama-related and not Steelers-football-related. Football threads about free agency, the draft, and the like were getting swallowed up by countless Ben threads (most of which said the same things, since there have very few facts about that night which have emerged at this point). No one is being censored here. Just a separation of on-field and off-field topics, if you will. Everyone is still free to talk about Ben to their heart's content.

stlrz d
03-11-2010, 09:53 PM
Ben at QB positively gives us our best chance to win every game.

Flasteel
03-11-2010, 10:48 PM

Drama...

It is most certainly Steelers-related. But it is Steelers-drama-related and not Steelers-football-related. Football threads about free agency, the draft, and the like were getting swallowed up by countless Ben threads (most of which said the same things, since there have very few facts about that night which have emerged at this point). No one is being censored here. Just a separation of on-field and off-field topics, if you will. Everyone is still free to talk about Ben to their heart's content.

:Blah You're just than man who's keeping us down. :lol:

Maybe you and the fellas should read this:

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/5/57/Censorship_for_Dummies.png

...it all starts with "moving a thread" - Chapter 12 :stirpot

BATMAN
03-12-2010, 12:33 AM
I thought I'd read some positive Ben tid bits and no one seems to know any. Sure is a lot of negative crap about him so I guess that is positive.
If your going to be a cad, might as well be the best cad possible.

stlrz d
03-12-2010, 01:13 AM
I thought I'd read some positive Ben tid bits and no one seems to know any. Sure is a lot of negative crap about him so I guess that is positive.

[youtube:2z9y2e82]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-X_1ZzM0MYk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-X_1ZzM0MYk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube:2z9y2e82]

:Hater

Chadman
03-12-2010, 02:35 AM

[youtube:3jfs10lo]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-X_1ZzM0MYk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-X_1ZzM0MYk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube:3jfs10lo]

:Hater

Damn it D....you nearly made a grown man cry...

Shawn
03-12-2010, 03:35 AM
I think each of us have a little saint and sinner....good guy and jack acs. I know I do. Unfortunately, people have a very short memory when it comes to the good things you do and a very long memory of your short comings, failures and times of douchebaggery. Ben is a young man who is still growing up in alot of ways. He will learn with time...just hope it happens sooner than later. Can you imagine Ben in a Cardinals uniform?