PDA

View Full Version : RB LenDale White wants to be traded

hawaiiansteel
03-05-2010, 09:13 PM
hey LenDale, ever since your part in the stomping on the sacred Terrible Towel incident, I wish only bad luck upon you...

may the worst of all fates befell thee, hope you get traded to the Oakland Raiders!

Titans | L. White interested in being traded

Fri, 05 Mar 2010

Jim Wyatt, of The Tennessean, reports Tennessee Titans restricted free-agent RB LenDale White is not interested in being a backup running back and wants a chance to start. White said, "I backed up greatness, a guy who ran for 2,000 yards. But now that that's over I feel like it is time for me to start somewhere. And that is what I want to do. I want to be a starter in the NFL, not a backup." White added, "I would definitely be interested in a trade. I don't know where, or how (the Titans) might view that, but that is what I am hoping for. I can't see me sitting in Tennessee as a backup anymore."

Lebsteel
03-05-2010, 10:30 PM
I seriously think we need to sign Lendale White. I'd love to see him go through training camp this year with James Harrison and the rest of the Steelers defense using him as a tackling dummy. :tt1 :tt1

hawaiiansteel
03-05-2010, 10:58 PM
I seriously think we need to sign Lendale White. I'd love to see him go through training camp this year with James Harrison and the rest of the Steelers defense using him as a tackling dummy. :tt1 :tt1

good thinking Lebsteel, that could be a punishment even worse than going to play for Al Davis! :Clap