PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore Ravens close to acquiring WR Anquan Boldin

hawaiiansteel
03-05-2010, 06:47 PM
this is definitely not good news for Steelers fans! :ratsuck

Ravens | Close to acquiring Boldin

Fri, 05 Mar 2010

Updating a previous report, Peter King, of Sports Illustrated, reports the Baltimore Ravens are close to acquiring Arizona Cardinals WR Anquan Boldin.

hawaiiansteel
03-05-2010, 06:55 PM
Ravens closing in on Boldin

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on March 5, 2010

The NFL Network reports that the three-team race for Anquan Boldin is down to two: Kansas City and Baltimore. It could be down to one team soon enough.

SI's Peter King writes that the Ravens are close to making a deal for Boldin.

The Patriots, who were briefly mentioned as favorites earlier in the day, have reportedly dropped out of the bidding. It's possible they didn't like to be used as leverage in other negotiations.

Trade compensation was never going to be the tough part in acquiring Boldin. Coming up with a contract that would satisfy the seven-year veteran is far trickier.

It's beginning to look like Baltimore is going to do just that, adding a much-needed weapon to Joe Flacco's arsenal. We wonder if Derrick Mason would still fit in Baltimore.

JAR
03-05-2010, 07:00 PM
this is definitely not good news for Steelers fans! :ratsuck

Ravens | Close to acquiring Boldin

Fri, 05 Mar 2010

Updating a previous report, Peter King, of Sports Illustrated, reports the Baltimore Ravens are close to acquiring Arizona Cardinals WR Anquan Boldin.

Who cares what receivers they have, Flacco is a choker like palmer.

frankthetank1
03-05-2010, 07:02 PM
this is awful news. the ravens get a good wr like boldin and they are a sb contender imo

isonator07
03-05-2010, 07:09 PM
this is awful news. the ravens get a good wr like boldin and they are a sb contender imo

:Agree But if Ed Reed hangs em up the D will take a GIANT step backwards....and Ray Ray is anothe year older.

stlrz d
03-05-2010, 07:10 PM
Doesn't scare me, but I'm not happy about it.

hawaiiansteel
03-05-2010, 08:00 PM

i really liked Boldin also, the Felons are probably the last team i wanted to see him go to... :ratsuck

Ravens | Boldin agrees to extension

Fri, 05 Mar 2010

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Baltimore Ravens agreed to a four-year, $28 million extension with newly acquired WR Anquan Boldin Friday, March 5.

steelsun7
03-05-2010, 08:38 PM
Boldin is good but often is injured.good player but he is a possession reciever.im not worried

steelsun7
03-05-2010, 08:52 PM
Az couldnt beat us with Fitz,Warner and Boldin.Flacco and Boldin........no worries