View Full Version : Peyton Manning goes crazy

PSU_dropout43
01-20-2010, 03:19 AM
[youtube:3ondsr16]mEPDNHCrPfM[/youtube:3ondsr16]

ANPSTEEL
01-20-2010, 06:31 AM
:wft

I dont even know what to think of that.

At first I thought it was fake- meaning an act set up for some commercial or other such crap, but then I realized that you can see the stands full of people in the background... so that really happened.

wow. just wow.

Both Saturday, and Peyton seem to be able to laugh at it now- but I'm surprised Manning didn't get his azz kicked.

I guess that goes to show just how much power the franchise QB really has.

Scarletfire1970
01-20-2010, 07:26 AM
Manning comes across like a douche there. I guess he never wants to run the ball because he wants it all to be about him. Perhaps that is why that team hasn't won more than 1 sb and they needed a great performance and a running game to do so that year. I hope the Jets beat their arses.

SteelAbility
01-20-2010, 08:59 AM
In all of that jawing everything but "I'll kick your ass" came out of his mouth. :wink:

anger 82&95
01-20-2010, 09:04 AM
He's certainly not "outmatched" regarding ego-size is he? He must of sounded like a whimpering, blame thrower after the Steelers beat the Colts in the 05 playoffs.

SidSmythe
01-20-2010, 09:15 AM
That's awesome . . . Peyton Manning is a professional and I respect his game 100%. That's for real, that's just the way it is. Sometimes people just lose it and Manning did out of frustration.

Iron Shiek
01-20-2010, 09:20 AM
Good for him. People here might think he's a douche for that...and maybe his reason for it was douchey. But I like that he showed a little emotion. He doesn't do it all the time, which is why I think its fine. If he was doing that every game, there'd be a problem.

Things don't always have to be "Well my line blocked well tonight" when you get sacked 8 times. Challenge your peers every so often, it will make them better. Again, not berate them, but step up to them and challenge them to do better.

stlrz d
01-20-2010, 09:40 AM
That's totally legit. I remember them showing it during the game when it happened - without audio of course.

Heck, I've had "discussions" like that with guys during rec league softball games.

Some people let it out and some keep it in.

Btw, it wasn't as much an "I want to pass the ball" thing as it was "You block and I'll call the plays" thing. Meaning, "You do your job and I'll do mine". Manning's a competitor. I know a lot of people don't like him, but I actually do like him and respect him. He's one of the best ever and as a football fan I can appreciate that.

Steeler Expat
01-20-2010, 09:49 AM
I thought this video was pretty awesome. I think Peyton is the best QB in the league as much as I love Big Ben. My problem is not with Peyton but with the way every game he plays I need to listen to the announcers' sexual fantasies of Manning for half the telecast.

Northern_Blitz
01-20-2010, 11:03 AM
It's funny because Manning knows he's wrong. From the beginning of the arguement, he concedes that they should run. He just doesn't want JS to tell him what plays to call.

My guess is the Peyton go pissed becuase he knew JS was right and he F'd it up.

feltdizz
01-20-2010, 11:17 AM
I thought this video was pretty awesome. I think Peyton is the best QB in the league as much as I love Big Ben. My problem is not with Peyton but with the way every game he plays I need to listen to the announcers' sexual fantasies of Manning for half the telecast.
:Agree on the peyton lovefest. but I think Ben is better when the pressure is on. Manning is a great mechanical QB but the guy is stiff in must win games. This goes back to his days at UT too.

People who think yelling on the sideline is an issue have never played competitive sports or had a desire to win.

birtikidis
01-20-2010, 01:42 PM
I remember seeing this a while back and even hearing the audio.. i think it was posted here or at the trib board.. can't remember. I think he's a douche. you didn't see JS pi$$ing and moaning about not running the ball. he said "we gotta run the ball" manning runs down the sideline and gets his panties in a bunch.
I love how he looks like such a turd at the end. blaming it all on JS.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
01-20-2010, 02:28 PM
I remember seeing this a while back and even hearing the audio.. i think it was posted here or at the trib board.. can't remember. I think he's a douche. you didn't see JS pi$$ing and moaning about not running the ball. he said "we gotta run the ball" manning runs down the sideline and gets his panties in a bunch.
I love how he looks like such a turd at the end. blaming it all on JS.

I wish we could also see the plays that led up to that. Was it happy feet Peyton because he can't handle a little pressure? "Idiot kicker", "bad blocking, Saturday!", has anyone heard Peyton Manning say "I had a chance and I blew it ..."?

Wolfhound45
01-20-2010, 06:18 PM
If PM is blasted once or twice in the three snap series because of poor pass blocking then I can agree with him being upset. But he threw the ball THREE TIMES and did not get the job done and then loses his cool with JS and his offensive linemen? Simply because JS suggested they should run?

Total dork (in this instance).

NJ-STEELER
01-20-2010, 08:45 PM
IIRC, thats on the "amercia's game" series the year the colts won it.

later on it also shoed an exchange where peyton was gonna sit out the final drive vs. the pats cause something was wrong with his thumb.

saturday's told him "you have to go in there"

feltdizz
01-20-2010, 10:53 PM
If PM is blasted once or twice in the three snap series because of poor pass blocking then I can agree with him being upset. But he threw the ball THREE TIMES and did not get the job done and then loses his cool with JS and his offensive linemen? Simply because JS suggested they should run?

Total dork (in this instance).

A QB gets mad his C tolds him to run right after he missed on 3 passes?

Sounds like football to me.

aggiebones
01-21-2010, 01:12 PM
I love it.
If you haven't been in the heat of the moment like that at some point in your life, you are missing out.
No matter what level you play at or what contact sport, these things happen. If you can't move passed it afterwards, then you are a beeotch.
Jeff and Peyton moved passed it.

feltdizz
01-21-2010, 01:56 PM
I love it.
If you haven't been in the heat of the moment like that at some point in your life, you are missing out.
No matter what level you play at or what contact sport, these things happen. If you can't move passed it afterwards, then you are a beeotch.
Jeff and Peyton moved passed it.

:Agree

in the NBA teammates pull out guns when they argue.... and then go back to playing ball..

this is nothing.

PSU_dropout43
01-21-2010, 02:31 PM
in the NBA teammates pull out guns when they argue.... and then go back to playing ball..

this is nothing.

:lol: :lol:

RuthlessBurgher
01-21-2010, 02:42 PM
Ray Lewis pulls out a knife when he argues. Then he does a spastic dance after he slices you.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
01-21-2010, 11:26 PM
I like when that big guy at the end tells him "Sit down. SIT DOWN". PM's mouth keeps yapping, but his body english says "YES SIRRR!!!".

redundantman
01-23-2010, 12:10 PM
First thing I thought of:
[youtube:38mbniem]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/73W7G2fRuH0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/73W7G2fRuH0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube:38mbniem]

Djfan
01-24-2010, 12:54 PM
Just saw the NFLN's take on it. They had this clip in a past show, where PM, Saturday and the HC all commented on it. Looks like a gloss over to me.

Either way it is fun to see clips on how stupid superman is.

skyhawk
01-24-2010, 06:02 PM
The SPAZ at his best!!!

BURGH86STEEL
01-24-2010, 07:18 PM
on the Jets defense.

stlrz d
01-24-2010, 07:30 PM
on the Jets defense.

He's one of the best ever.

BURGH86STEEL
01-24-2010, 07:46 PM