PDA

View Full Version : Ravens-Colts

SanAntonioSteelerFan
01-16-2010, 10:40 PM
1st half closely fought, yet somehow the Colts are up by 14 points, 17-3.

I wouldn't mind Manning so much if the NFL didn't require the announcers to do the slobberfest and declare his godliness every time they can.

Iron Shiek
01-16-2010, 10:43 PM
Going as i expected. Ravens are done. Cards and Saints was blowout as i expected. Darn...shoulda laid down some dough.

feltdizz
01-16-2010, 10:44 PM

I wouldn't mind Manning so much if the NFL didn't require the announcers to do the slobberfest and declare his godliness every time they can.
When the refs call penalties when you hit WR's in the endzone it's hard to win. The NFL is getting blatant with these calls. Helmets will touch most times when you tackle a WR divin for the ball.

feltdizz
01-16-2010, 10:46 PM
Going as i expected. Ravens are done. Cards and Saints was blowout as i expected. Darn...shoulda laid down some dough.
Reggie bush looked like he was at USC... Playing ASU.

I can't believe after las week some people thought AZ had a chance.

Scarletfire1970
01-16-2010, 10:50 PM
I would like to see both teams lose.

Boy does that Flacco suck. I mean he is better than Boller, but that ain't sayin much.

stlrz d
01-16-2010, 10:55 PM

When the refs call penalties when you hit WR's in the endzone it's hard to win. The NFL is getting blatant with these calls. Helmets will touch most times when you tackle a WR divin for the ball.

When the helmet hits first on a defenseless receiver it is an automatic flag every time.

feltdizz
01-16-2010, 10:57 PM

Boy does that Flacco suck. I mean he is better than Boller, but that ain't sayin much.
I don't Flacco sucks... he just isn't that good when you need him to be. Lol.

SteelerNation1
01-16-2010, 10:57 PM
The manning-dierdorf suckfest is on

SteelerNation1
01-16-2010, 11:00 PM
Rverytime I hear "mcgahee" I can't not think about Ryan Clark pretty much murdering him in the afccg last year

feltdizz
01-16-2010, 11:00 PM

When the helmet hits first on a defenseless receiver it is an automatic flag every time.
I've seen Hines take a few hits like that and not get a flag. I wish it happened e'erytime.

stlrz d
01-16-2010, 11:01 PM

Agreed and agreed.

Flacco will be average to slightly above average in this league...but nothing beyond that.

He's got a cannon arm but not a lot of touch and his accuracy over the middle of the field leaves much to be desired.

Scarletfire1970
01-16-2010, 11:02 PM
I know he says something like we need to enjoy what we are watching right now with #18 because it is so special. :roll: I'd rather be watching Ben Roethlisberger right now. He's special and a whole lot more entertaining to watch. Payton needs everything around him damn near perfect to win.

stlrz d
01-16-2010, 11:02 PM

I've seen Hines take a few hits like that and not get a flag. I wish it happened e'erytime.

I wish it was a big conspiracy theory so you'd be right for once.

feltdizz
01-16-2010, 11:03 PM
It's the only reason I want the ravens to win. The love for him borders on collusion. I'm surprised Congress hasn't deemed the Manning love as a monopoly.

feltdizz
01-16-2010, 11:04 PM
[quote=SanAntonioSteelerFan]1st half closely fought, yet somehow the Colts are up by 14 points, 17-3.

I wish it was a big conspiracy theory so you'd be right for once.[/quote:215dxy60]

a football move... Nuff said

Scarletfire1970
01-16-2010, 11:05 PM
What a p$sy!! Manning is such a sissy.

How many times does he fall to a fetal position when he is about to get sacked.

stlrz d
01-16-2010, 11:09 PM

Hey Nuff, there is no "football move" in the NFL rule book anymore.

But you've got a buddy...why don't you go join this moron: http://talk.baltimoresun.com/showpost.p ... tcount=848 (http://talk.baltimoresun.com/showpost.php?p=5734874&postcount=848)

feltdizz
01-16-2010, 11:10 PM
It's smart... That Ngata guy can end your game real quick.

feltdizz
01-16-2010, 11:17 PM

Hey Nuff, there is no "football move" in the NFL rule book anymore.

But you've got a buddy...why don't you go join this moron: http://talk.baltimoresun.com/showpost.p ... tcount=848 (http://talk.baltimoresun.com/showpost.php?p=5734874&postcount=848)
I don't go on other teams boards... or trust your link. :roll:

it was a p$ssy call.... I see why you agree.

Scarletfire1970
01-16-2010, 11:18 PM
It's smart... That Ngata guy can end your game real quick.He's lucky he's not playing the Steelers. We'd be giving them a beat down by now. :ratsuck

Scarletfire1970
01-16-2010, 11:19 PM
LMAO Rats can't catch a break.

feltdizz
01-16-2010, 11:21 PM
Wayne has some wheels... Most WR's wouldn't hustle like that

stlrz d
01-16-2010, 11:22 PM

It was Garcon dummy.

costanza2k1
01-16-2010, 11:24 PM

It was Garcon dummy.

Chillax guys...

feltdizz
01-16-2010, 11:29 PM

It was Garcon dummy.
Thank you Fred G Sanford.. And the G stands for.... Geez

Scarletfire1970
01-16-2010, 11:29 PM
Rats are getting robbed. Was that really PI? I would have liked to see the replay up closer.

stlrz d
01-16-2010, 11:31 PM
Rats are getting robbed. Was that really PI? I would have liked to see the replay up closer.

Totally PI. Ivey was all over Clark and he didn't even need to be because the ball was poorly thrown.

The Ravens are playing against the Colts and themselves.

feltdizz
01-16-2010, 11:31 PM
I have to say...

The NFL playoffs look a little NBA ish when your team isn't playing and you watch as a casual fan. Not so fun when every other critical play has a flag.

BATMAN
01-16-2010, 11:32 PM
Go Colts !

feltdizz
01-16-2010, 11:34 PM
I agree... It wasn't any more contact then the face guard on Mason by the LB. But you know they call INT everytime it happens to any WR in the NFL

feltdizz
01-16-2010, 11:36 PM

Totally PI. Ivey was all over Clark and he didn't even need to be because the ball was poorly thrown.

The Ravens are playing against the Colts and themselves.
You hate the ravens so much Peyton could stab Suggs in the neck and you would call it defensive hands to the face... LOL

stlrz d
01-16-2010, 11:41 PM
Yes I do hate the Ravens, but it was PI no doubt.

Conspiracy theorist. :roll:

feltdizz
01-16-2010, 11:48 PM

Yep Cliff...

BURGH86STEEL
01-16-2010, 11:54 PM

Yep Cliff...

Who the hell is Cliff :lol:

Iron Shiek
01-16-2010, 11:56 PM
I havent seen any aggregious calls. Only aggregious thing is Rats FO not getting Flacco a go to big WR because he has no one to throw to. They all run wrong routes or drop balls.

Iron Shiek
01-16-2010, 11:58 PM
Ha I guess if Flacco cant get it to them it dont matter. That shoulda been a td. Big time underthrow.

BURGH86STEEL
01-17-2010, 12:05 AM
Ha I guess if Flacco cant get it to them it dont matter. That shoulda been a td. Big time underthrow.

Yeah, gotta be able to pass effectively most times in the playoffs.

DukieBoy
01-17-2010, 12:09 AM
Bye Bye Ratbirds.

Iron Shiek
01-17-2010, 12:13 AM
The ref caused that last INT i suppose felt?

DukieBoy
01-17-2010, 12:13 AM
What violin music should be played as background for Harbaugh's post-game whine?

NJ-STEELER
01-17-2010, 12:18 AM
up by 2 TDs and peyton tries to single handedly get the ravens back in the game with 2 picks until the refs give him one back and his WR gets the other back.

he must be a glory hound like Ben

BATMAN
01-17-2010, 12:39 AM
Heart broke that our Steelers did not make the playoffs but, I am happy that the cheats, rats and bungles are out.

GO COLTS !!!!!!!!

feltdizz
01-17-2010, 12:39 AM
The ref caused that last INT i suppose felt?
Any play not involving a flag is a play I can live with...

You will never hear me complain about a fumble or INT... It's when the INT's and fumbles get overturned... That is when I complain. I think we all witnessed the favorable calls a Colts team can get.

stlrz d
01-17-2010, 12:56 AM
What violin music should be played as background for Harbaugh's post-game whine?

I don't know, but I do know there is someone here providing it.

feltdizz
01-17-2010, 01:05 AM

I don't know, but I do know there is someone here providing it.
...Bel Biv Devoe "Poisin" instrumental