Effing Ray Rice....

Shoe
01-10-2010, 02:07 PM
Effing Ray Rice....

Jeezs... Ray Effin Rice.

Who you take, guys--Ray Rice or MJD?

isonator07
01-10-2010, 02:08 PM
These are two of my 3 most hated teams. I can't help but still watch the playoffs though. I hope Brady and Flacco both tear their ACL's.

feltdizz
01-10-2010, 02:08 PM
Effing Ray Rice....
Gotta run... LOL. I hate the Pats.

isonator07
01-10-2010, 02:09 PM
Gimme Rice I suppose he seems to be more consistent.

feltdizz
01-10-2010, 02:09 PM
Effing Ray Rice....

Jeezs... Ray Effin Rice.

Rice... more versatility.

BURGH86STEEL
01-10-2010, 02:11 PM
Not a good start for the Pats

grotonsteel
My hate for Cheatroits >>>>>>>>>>>> Ratbirds....

Ray Rice is Ratbirds best player. Great run by him. O-line did a get a job on Wilfork.

Brady Sacked and fumbled....wohoooooooooooooooooo

I wanna see a bone crunching hit on Marsha

feltdizz
I've seen a ton of big run plays the last 2 days. I wonder if the NFL experts and that punk Bill Simmons talk about the passing teams next week or switch up.

feltdizz
01-10-2010, 02:12 PM
I've seen a ton of big run plays the last 2 days. I wonder if the NFL experts and that punk Bill Simmons talk about the passing teams next week or switch up.

BURGH86STEEL
01-10-2010, 02:12 PM
Terrible tackling there

Shoe
01-10-2010, 02:13 PM
Effing Ray Rice....

Jeezs... Ray Effin Rice.

More versatile? What doesn't Jones-Drew do?

feltdizz
01-10-2010, 02:13 PM
I agree Groton... My Pats hate is through the roof. Especially after the Texans lay down.

grotonsteel
01-10-2010, 02:14 PM
Ratbirds up 14-0 .....................yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss

Screw Cheatroits...

Shoe
01-10-2010, 02:15 PM
Gawd I hate watching this f-n team dance around & gloat (even though it's against the cheats*), while the black & gold sits on the side cuz they were not good enough...

feltdizz
01-10-2010, 02:16 PM
Effing Ray Rice....

Jeezs... Ray Effin Rice.

He doesn't impress me more then Rice... I can honestly say I have no idea how good Drew is as a pass catching RB. I really liked Rice at Rutgers too.

BURGH86STEEL
01-10-2010, 02:18 PM
I'd prefer the Ravens lose today and Pats go on to lose next week or Visa versa

feltdizz
01-10-2010, 02:20 PM
I haven't even turned the game on yet. Damn the Ravens are putting a beatdown on the cheats. I love it. I have to admit.. like SEC fans I get pleasure out of watching an AFC North team show how tough our division is even though we have 2 stanky OH teams come
playoffs

BURGH86STEEL
01-10-2010, 02:21 PM
Effing Ray Rice....

Jeezs... Ray Effin Rice.

He doesn't impress me more then Rice... I can honestly say I have no idea how good Drew is as a pass catching RB. I really liked Rice at Rutgers too.

They are both good players. Don't think someone can go wrong with either.

stlrz d
01-10-2010, 02:26 PM
This is actually making me physically angry...I hate the ****ing Rats that much. :HeadBanger

stlrz d
01-10-2010, 02:31 PM
Finally...something good.

grotonsteel
01-10-2010, 02:33 PM
hahahah.....Marsha INT.....Wohooooooooooooooooo

Screw Cheatroits.

grotonsteel
01-10-2010, 02:36 PM
21-0...another TD by Rice...

Rice is having heck of a game.....

stlrz d
01-10-2010, 02:36 PM
Guess I gotta split...I can't stand to be around anyone who is actually pulling for the dirty ****ing thugs in purple.

**** the mother ****ing ratbirds.

JAR
01-10-2010, 02:41 PM
The ***s really have been nothing since they were caught cheating. If that doesn't tell you something, then I don't know what does.

Shoe
21-0...another TD by Rice...

Rice is having heck of a game.....

Rice is such an irritating gloating f*ck. I hate his seeming rubbing-it-in attitude.

grotonsteel
hahahaha...another INT by Marsha.....

Keep throwing INT marsha...come on u can do it...

SteelBucks
01-10-2010, 02:42 PM
WOW! I picked the Ravens to win but I didn't think it would be this bad.

DukieBoy
01-10-2010, 02:43 PM
Just in from raking massive amount of snow off of my roof.

24 - 0 ????? Wow.

BURGH86STEEL
01-10-2010, 02:46 PM
Brady having a terrible game up to this point.

Iron Shiek
01-10-2010, 02:48 PM
felt, cheats didnt lay down vs houston.marsha threw the crippling game losing int in the fourth qrtr. starters were out but came back in. As for tgis game, marsha doesnt look like mr all pro qb with no blocking. unlike ben past cpl yrs.

Starlifter
01-10-2010, 02:48 PM
hate both teams equally but I love the fact the rats are just pasting dreamy tom. prior to cheating they never lost a playoff game (with BB obviously). Since then, it's been a little more difficult. sucks not having the edge........ :moon :moon

Starlifter
01-10-2010, 02:49 PM
once again though, great defense and the ability to have a power running game. seems like a good combination, especially in the playoffs.......

grotonsteel
01-10-2010, 02:51 PM
Ben Haters needs to see this game....no blocking from O-line or no open WR can make a good QB look horrible...

If Big Ben was playing this game...

Big Ben needs to spend more time in room watching film...
Big Ben can't read defense like Marsha or Peyton
Big Ben need to throw the ball away

grotonsteel
01-10-2010, 02:54 PM
Why no challenge???? Maybe CBS told Ratbirds to make this game close....

DukieBoy
01-10-2010, 02:54 PM
Sims is a tool. He will always be a tool.

BURGH86STEEL
01-10-2010, 02:56 PM
once again though, great defense and the ability to have a power running game. seems like a good combination, especially in the playoffs.......

Having a great defense with good pass or run is a good combination to have. So difficult to win without good defense.

SteelAbility
01-10-2010, 02:56 PM
Rats should have challenged that punt play. They would have won it. Big time coaching mistake there. Those are potential game-changing plays.

DukieBoy
01-10-2010, 03:01 PM
Cheap shot spear by ray-ray on edelman

BURGH86STEEL
01-10-2010, 03:02 PM
Rats should have challenged that punt play. They would have won it. Big time coaching mistake there. Those are potential game-changing plays.

I think it depends. Technically, it was not a reception. Is the rule the same for catching as it is for the play that happened?

It appeared to me that Pats player possessed the ball in the field of play. He lost it when once he hit the ground. Are there different rules for those circumstances?

Shoe
01-10-2010, 03:04 PM
"Look at Kevin Faulk imploring his teammates!"

That kind of stuff right there is the kiss of death (as if this game wasn't over already).

Starlifter
01-10-2010, 03:04 PM
you gotta take a chance on that challenge. all the refs are lawyers. they can find a way to overrule anything.

Shoe
01-10-2010, 03:21 PM
Inconsequential, but:

That last punt before the half... why in the world would Ed Reed jump in there and do that?

BURGH86STEEL
01-10-2010, 03:26 PM
Inconsequential, but:

That last punt before the half... why in the world would Ed Reed jump in there and do that?
Because the Pats players touched the ball.

grotonsteel
01-10-2010, 03:33 PM
I wish Steelers D played like this against KC and Faiders

SteelAbility
01-10-2010, 03:35 PM

I think it depends. Technically, it was not a reception. Is the rule the same for catching as it is for the play that happened?

It appeared to me that Pats player possessed the ball in the field of play. He lost it when once he hit the ground. Are there different rules for those circumstances?

The announcers were saying that the rule there for possession is the same as the rule for receivers. The ball slinged loose as the guy went out. That should have been challenged on principle alone. A huge play like that can inject life into your opponent. Law of the jungle. You don't want to give anything that makes your opponent believe they have a fighting chance.

Ah, I just heard the half-time crew confirm what the announcers said.

DukieBoy
01-10-2010, 03:39 PM
I wish Steelers D played like this against KC and Faiders

I think the Steelers played their best Defense when they were aggressive and attacking, and conversely their worst came out when they sat back and played conservative.

AkronSteel
01-10-2010, 03:40 PM
You know what I find funny! I like the fact that all the teams that laid down last week are getting pounded this week!!! No use in having momentum, as long as your rested, huh!!! Cincy got beat up pretty good and now New England is looking terrible as well!!! Look out Indy your next!!! Maybe some of these teams should consider not resting starters in the last couple weeks of the season after all!!! I just think its funny, you get what you deserve!!!

BURGH86STEEL
01-10-2010, 03:50 PM
You know what I find funny! I like the fact that all the teams that laid down last week are getting pounded this week!!! No use in having momentum, as long as your rested, huh!!! Cincy got beat up pretty good and now New England is looking terrible as well!!! Look out Indy your next!!! Maybe some of these teams should consider not resting starters in the last couple weeks of the season after all!!! I just think its funny, you get what you deserve!!!

Not sure if resting or not resting players has an impact on games. Teams do what they fell is best.

Can you imagine how Steelers fans would react if Tomlin played Ben in a meaningless game before the playoffs and he got hurt? I don't think that would sit to well with fans. Just something to think about when bringing up this topic. There is a very good chance the Steelers will be in a position to rest players next season.

DukieBoy
01-10-2010, 04:03 PM

Not sure if resting or not resting players has an impact on games. Teams do what they fell is best.

Can you imagine how Steelers fans would react if Tomlin played Ben in a meaningless game before the playoffs and he got hurt? I don't think that would sit to well with fans. Just something to think about when bringing up this topic. There is a very good chance the Steelers will be in a position to rest players next season.

What did not sit well is that Ben late in games got hurt a couple of times this year - in games that should have been put away early, games we had leads, games that were given away in the 4th qtr and overtimes, games we should have been able to run the clock down with a lead but instead had to try to come back yet again to win by offense.

Starlifter
01-10-2010, 04:10 PM

didn't he do that last year against cleveland? I believe we had #2 seed locked up by week 17 and tomlin played Ben who got hit for a concussion.

AkronSteel
01-10-2010, 04:26 PM

didn't he do that last year against cleveland? I believe we had #2 seed locked up by week 17 and tomlin played Ben who got hit for a concussion.

Yes he did!! We didn't stop playing last year and it made a difference!!!

DukieBoy
01-10-2010, 04:38 PM
CHOKERIOTS***

funny to watch

BURGH86STEEL
01-10-2010, 04:40 PM
CHOKERIOTS***

funny to watch

All we need not is for the Ravens to lose next week vs the Colts.

SteelAbility
01-10-2010, 04:40 PM
CHOKERIOTS***

funny to watch

Watching Brady have his b*tch*ss put in its place ... PRICELESS ... I don't care if it is the Rats.

Shoe
01-10-2010, 04:53 PM
Kelley Washington is such a piece of $hit--when the scrubbiest losers talk $hit, that is irritating.

AkronSteel
01-10-2010, 04:57 PM
Kelley Washington is such a piece of $hit--when the scrubbiest losers talk $hit, that is irritating.

I can't stand that guy!!!

Steelgal
01-10-2010, 05:01 PM
CHOKERIOTS***

funny to watch

All we need not is for the Ravens to lose next week vs the Colts.

I don't know....... The Rats defense has been playing great today and PeyPey hasn't played a meaningful for weeks. We went to their house back in '05 and beat them, after a similar situation. If I was the Colts, I'd be VERY worried right now.

Starlifter
01-10-2010, 05:01 PM
CHOKERIOTS***

funny to watch

All we need now is for the Ravens to lose next week vs the Colts.

I agree, indy takes out the rats and i'm good with however the AFC turns out (although still hate phillip rivers).

If dallas loses in the NFC then this season will have the second best happy ending.....

SteelAbility
01-10-2010, 07:51 PM
One down (Pats). One to go (DAL). Other than that, I'm pretty cool with anyone else.

SteelAbility
01-10-2010, 08:46 PM
And Tom Brady picks up his playoff play where he left off - mustering only 14 points and finishing with a hearty 3.7 YPA. :Boobs

BATMAN
01-10-2010, 10:02 PM
Brady must not have had all the answers. Now that they have been caught cheating, they're not so hot. As much as I hate the Ravens, I hate the Cheats worse.

I bet you there is a player on the Raiders and one on the Cheifs that are very happy the Cheats lost too. Vrabel and Seymour I believe they are.

feltdizz
01-10-2010, 10:15 PM
One down (Pats). One to go (DAL). Other than that, I'm pretty cool with anyone else.

Dallas and Baltimore.. I wanted a Pats* beat down but no SB...

Sugar
01-11-2010, 12:23 PM
I'm happy with the outcome here. Happy for the Ravens. I have more of a sibling rivalry type of dislike for them as a division rival than a blind hatred. I want the Steelers to crush them every time- but other than that, I don't mind seeing them do well. Better them than the *'s, that's for sure.

feltdizz
01-11-2010, 12:27 PM
I'm happy with the outcome here. Happy for the Ravens. I have more of a sibling rivalry type of dislike for them as a division rival than a blind hatred. I want the Steelers to crush them every time- but other than that, I don't mind seeing them do well. Better them than the *'s, that's for sure.

I'm the same way... I don't like them.. but I like their D and run mentality. Plus I think our division doesn't get the respect it deserves because of the state of Ohio.

Sugar
01-11-2010, 12:31 PM

I'm the same way... I don't like them.. but I like their D and run mentality. Plus I think our division doesn't get the respect it deserves because of the state of Ohio.

:Agree

I want to be AFCN champs every year, but because the Steelers are that good, not because the division is bad. It really looks like Browns may be getting better. The Bengals will still be tough if healthy. The Steelers will have to be good to win the North next year.

BATMAN
01-11-2010, 03:12 PM

:Clap

cruzer8
01-11-2010, 05:44 PM

This isn't college.

:ratsuck

feltdizz
01-11-2010, 06:10 PM

This isn't college.

:ratsuck

SEC SEC SEC lol!! I hate the Pats*, Indy and that NFL QB suckfest they have with these 2 teams much more than I hate the Rats