PDA

View Full Version : Loser Bungle fans.....

Starlifter
01-09-2010, 11:49 PM
No disrespect to Jom but I've been reading the bungle boards tonight and it's fairly typical. I'll give them a pass on the fire marvin/trade carson threads (we do the same thing) - but as for how they view the season, most think it was a success.

I realize what a drought they've been in but when you allow the FO to think you're satisfied with merely winning the division - well, that's all Mike Brown needs to hear. He knows the fans will be excited next year and buy his expensive tickets.

There needs to be a revolt in cincy. they should be screaming for marvins head. they should tell chad to STFU and change his jersey to 00. there should be a boycott of bungle season tickets until they win a playoff game.

but no, the fans in cincy will buy in to mediocrity. they will buy tickets and merchandise. They will scream 'who dey' and hope for another 10-6 season.

Mike Brown is the second coming of PT Barnum. any fan in cincy who wants to blame him needs to look in the mirror. If they don't stand up and hold that franchise accountable, they'll never pull it together.

Here's hoping they don't! :bungalssuck :bungalssuck :bungalssuck

stlrz d
01-09-2010, 11:56 PM
I'm reading a thread on ESPN's AFCN blog and there's a Bengals fan on there screaming bloody murder about how the refs took this one from them...and that *yuk yuk* even the Jets fans behind him at the game agreed. He even went on to say that all season long the Colts, Steelers, Ravens and now Jets fans all agree that the refs screw over the Bengals.

He's complaining that Coles didn't fumble, that the Jets WR was out of bounds on that one catch that was reviewed and that the Jets DBs were holding their WRs all game long...but were never called. He's also very angry that Palmer took chances and lost while Sanchez didn't take any chances and won.

Pretty funny stuff...I actually thought he was a Ravens fan with the way he was going on about the officials!

Starlifter
01-10-2010, 12:00 AM
well, i guess those are good reasons they lost. after all it can't be because they have a head coach who's a zombie on the sidelines or a WR who invests more effort into his PR than catching a pass or a QB whose style of leadership is to accuse his center of not wiping his a$$ and causing his hand to stink or having the most penalties on offense in the league or a kicker who can't make FG's inside the 30 etc..

yep, it's the refs......

msp26505
01-10-2010, 12:07 AM
Far be it for me to defend Bungles fans...

But as a pirate fan, I might think winning the division was Nirvana.

skyhawk
01-10-2010, 12:16 AM
I'm reading a thread on ESPN's AFCN blog and there's a Bengals fan on there screaming bloody murder about how the refs took this one from them...and that *yuk yuk* even the Jets fans behind him at the game agreed. He even went on to say that all season long the Colts, Steelers, Ravens and now Jets fans all agree that the refs screw over the Bengals.

He's complaining that Coles didn't fumble, that the Jets WR was out of bounds on that one catch that was reviewed and that the Jets DBs were holding their WRs all game long...but were never called. He's also very angry that Palmer took chances and lost while Sanchez didn't take any chances and won.

Pretty funny stuff...I actually thought he was a Ravens fan with the way he was going on about the officials!

Give me a break. What calls? Coles fumbled. The catch was easily in. Rose colored glasses much with these fans?

SanAntonioSteelerFan
01-10-2010, 12:16 AM
Far be it for me to defend Bungles fans...

I believe Jets fans feel pretty much the same about their team today ...

skyhawk
01-10-2010, 12:17 AM
Speakin of Ochostinko,

Did you guys see the big black truck he rode in on? A b'day gift for himself. Chad is so detached from reality. LOL

I think Plex had one similar to that one.

Sugar
01-10-2010, 12:25 AM
Speakin of Ochostinko,

Did you guys see the big black truck he rode in on? A b'day gift for himself. Chad is so detached from reality. LOL

It's an International CXT- one of the biggest pickups on the road.

To quote Ferris Bueller- "I highly recommend one- if you have the means." :D

stlrz d
01-10-2010, 12:25 AM
Speakin of Ochostinko,

Yes he did. Ford F-650. Plex rode around in it whining about not getting paid enough.

Shoe
01-10-2010, 12:43 AM
they should tell chad to STFU and change his jersey to 00.

This guy is so damn annoying... what does it take to shut him the hell up? He got thoroughly dominated two weeks in a row... hell, Ike owns him on a regular basis, and he still pops off. I mean... the saying goes shut them up on the field.

But this fuxtick keeps on talking/belittling opponents.

Starlifter
01-10-2010, 01:05 AM
they should tell chad to STFU and change his jersey to 00.

This guy is so damn annoying... what does it take to shut him the hell up? He got thoroughly dominated two weeks in a row... hell, Ike owns him on a regular basis, and he still pops off. I mean... the saying goes shut them up on the field.

But this fuxtick keeps on talking/belittling opponents.

because idiots keep sticking microphones in his face. and if suddenly he had a great playoff game - it would be the second coming of jesus and the media would give him a total pass on all the failures up to that point. Chad is brilliant in that he understands, it doesn't matter what you do - it only matters what you say.

speaking of self-promotion I must say I deserve props for knowing how to spell loser. When I'm in the zone and typing furiously, I'm totally relaxed and doubt I could be any looser in front of the keyboard. just sayin........ :tt2 :tt2

SteelCzar76
01-10-2010, 01:16 AM
So they (Bungles) Lost,....it was no surprise to anyone whom actually pays attention to not only their own respective Team,..but other supposed contenders as well.

Some of their "fans" are just emotional at this moment,.. and more importantly . ,... they are (governed by emotionl) at most other times in terms of giving cats far more credit than they deserve as productive players,... as oppossed to being truthfully objective. (Sounds familiar to even some of our Nation,...doesn't it ? :lol: )

pfelix73
01-10-2010, 01:32 AM
Jeff Reed has a truck like that too- A white one. Saw it at training camp once..

:tt1

MaxAMillion
01-10-2010, 01:38 AM
They did have a successful season. You make a mistake when you assume it is your right to win a super bowl. The Colts have only won one Super Bowl with a hall of fame QB. Favre has only one Super Bowl win. I think Andy Reid is a solid coach and he has just one Super Bowl appearance.

I think it is unrealistic to look at division titles as ordinary seasons. Using that logic, every team has an ordinary year unless they make the Super Bowl.

feltdizz
01-10-2010, 02:06 AM
Bengals played one more game then we did... I have a few Bungle fans and I had to eat humble pie this season.

I agree though.. as a life long fan of all things Pittsburgh I would go bonkers if the Buccos had a winning season let alone a division title. It's been a long time since Sid Bream killed the dream.

Jom112
01-10-2010, 02:34 AM
Mike Brown is the second coming of PT Barnum. any fan in cincy who wants to blame him needs to look in the mirror. If they don't stand up and hold that franchise accountable, they'll never pull it together.

More than a decade of Bengals losses can be attributed to Mike Brown. But this season, he really did a phenomenal job.

From the end of last season he made sure to resign Benson, Crocker and Brandon Johnson. Not a lot (if any) offseason reports recognized how important those signings were. Then this draft was the 2nd best in the Mike Brown era (2nd to the Justin Smith, Chad Johnson, Rudi Johnson, TJ Housh draft of 2001).

Can't blame any of this on Mike Brown...

"If it wasn't for disappointment, I wouldn't have any appointments." - They Might Be Giants

Starlifter
01-10-2010, 03:14 AM
I dunno Jom. I'd say the one constant over the last 20 years has been Mike Brown.

congrats though on a good season.

fordfixer
01-10-2010, 03:52 AM
I dunno Jom. I'd say the one constant over the last 20 years has been Mike Brown.

congrats though on a good season .
:Agree

steelblood
01-10-2010, 10:37 AM

On the Bengals first TD, Ochocinco picked Revis and then grabbed him with both arms preventing him from making a play. It was painfully obvious offensive pass interference and offensive holding. I live in Cincinnati. Bengals fans are some of the biggest fair weather fans I've seen.

Wolfhound45
01-10-2010, 01:54 PM
yep, it's the refs......

:P

feltdizz
01-10-2010, 02:02 PM
The refs were the only thing keeping the Bungles in the game.

Shoe
01-10-2010, 05:22 PM
They did have a successful season. You make a mistake when you assume it is your right to win a super bowl. The Colts have only won one Super Bowl with a hall of fame QB. Favre has only one Super Bowl win. I think Andy Reid is a solid coach and he has just one Super Bowl appearance.

I think it is unrealistic to look at division titles as ordinary seasons. Using that logic, every team has an ordinary year unless they make the Super Bowl.

You're kinda right, but--you have a home game, against a terrible rookie QB, and you come with that performance? I think it would feel different if it was hard-fought, and a break or two wen the other way. But this was borderline domination--two weeks in a row for that matter.

DukieBoy
01-10-2010, 08:14 PM
Speakin of Ochostinko,

Narcissistic personality

NJ-STEELER
01-10-2010, 08:24 PM
as i said to a bungle fan glaoting at the end of the game at heinz field this year.

win a playoff game, then come talk to me

SteelAbility
01-11-2010, 03:52 PM
Can we officially call him Chad No Show Cinco? :Cheers

feltdizz
01-11-2010, 04:21 PM

If you do then you have to add

Andre Johnson
Reggie Wayne
Randy Moss
Steve Smith

None of them had over 35 yards against Revis.

papillon
01-11-2010, 05:15 PM

Andre Johnson
Reggie Wayne
Randy Moss
Steve Smith

D@mn, that's impressive, I'd be curious to see how Holmes stacks up against him.

Pappy

RuthlessBurgher
01-11-2010, 05:38 PM

Andre Johnson
Reggie Wayne
Randy Moss
Steve Smith

D@mn, that's impressive, I'd be curious to see how Holmes stacks up against him.

Pappy

Revis comes back to Heinz Field this year. We'll see.