PDA

View Full Version : Another sad thing about the Arians offense

stlrz d
01-07-2010, 09:59 AM
The Steelers offensive skill players put up great yardage...but the lack of TDs (in comparison to other skill players on top offenses) doesn't even make them great fantasy picks.

Solid picks...consistent picks...but not great picks.

:(

:lol:

I'm totally joking here, but it goes along with the "great stats between the 20s" theme. :P

Oviedo
01-07-2010, 03:24 PM
Shame on you you big teaser

SteelAbility
01-07-2010, 05:08 PM
Arians is a god between the 20s. :Bow

He's a :wft in the RZ.

:moon

steelblood
01-07-2010, 05:47 PM
Sad things about Arians' offense...

1. Not enough clowns
2. Puppies are hurt on a regular basis
3. It causes loss of bladder control
4. Sally Struthers finds it too depressing to do an infomercial about
5. In cases of mistaken identity, Randy Fichtner often has his car keyed, his hamburger spat upon, and his underwear wedgied.

BATMAN
01-07-2010, 10:14 PM
You guys are too tuff on Arians.

Look what all he brings to the table.

1. His offense might not score many points but, he does allow the players many yard moving stats.
2. He allows Tomlin and anyone else to pass through the Steeler lobby, turn their noses up to the six super bowl trophies for the greatest award of all............................ STAT SHEETS !
3. He allows his offense to brag that, they are so tough and they love to give the edge to the defenses by not having a fullback.
4. To be a fair sportsman, he will call the most off the wall play and usually a play that has failed several times in a game over and over again. His genius is and I quote, "I figure if I call the same play over and over, the defense will finally think, they won't call that play again".
He really said that.
5. If Tomlin ever has a mechanical device fail, he can always depend on Arians because he is such a tool.
6. For all those that do not care for Ben, Arians is working on that too. Being that Ben does like to hold on to the ball too long and that his offensive line has its share of melt downs, Arian will end Bens career early by, not having a blocking back.
7. We never have to worry about another team making a
contract offer to Arians. We will have him as long as Tomlin and Ben are on the team.
8. We never have to worry about Willie Parking speaking out about the offense again, Trophies for yards between the 20's is what really impresses Tomlin.
9. Arians gives a new meaning to, " if he can do it anyone can."
10. And what Arians brings to the table the most, his fat butt and he couldn't put up TD's against the Browns. Thanks to Arians, the Cleveland Browns kicked off what they think is the stepping stone to a better Browns future with their last four wins in a row.
Arians, a Cleveland Browns mole from the start.