PDA

View Full Version : This year was the best thing that could happen to us..

steelerkeylargo
01-04-2010, 09:26 PM
we will be back next year hungrier than ever to regain our trophy. Losing to losers will not be tolerated by the 2010 Steelers. By the way I attended yesterdays game and was thrilled to see a 60-40 Steelers partisan crowd. I had the good fortune of getting sideline passes for the pregame (thanks to Kevin Colbert) and will put some pics up as soon as my wife (who is much more computer savy) helps me host them somewhere. Stay tuned for a link....or you can friend me on Facebook......PM me.

grotonsteel
01-04-2010, 10:02 PM
I could not attend the game as i had to travel back.

I was hoping i would see Big Ben and team in Tootsie Cabaret :wink: ..went there for 2 nights before game day ...no luck. :twisted:

steelerkeylargo
01-04-2010, 10:53 PM

I was hoping i would see Big Ben and team in Tootsie Cabaret :wink: ..went there for 2 nights before game day ...no luck. :twisted:

Awesome....I am sure what you saw at Tootsies tops Big Ben.....love that place!!!

:tt1

steelerkeylargo
01-04-2010, 11:00 PM
pics are up on my Facebook account...what a day!!

grotonsteel
01-04-2010, 11:27 PM

Awesome....I am sure what you saw at Tootsies tops Big Ben.....love that place!!!

:tt1[/quote

Tootsies.... :Bow

steelblood
01-04-2010, 11:42 PM
we will be back next year hungrier than ever to regain our trophy. Losing to losers will not be tolerated by the 2010 Steelers. By the way I attended yesterdays game and was thrilled to see a 60-40 Steelers partisan crowd. I had the good fortune of getting sideline passes for the pregame (thanks to Kevin Colbert) and will put some pics up as soon as my wife (who is much more computer savy) helps me host them somewhere. Stay tuned for a link....or you can friend me on Facebook......Kevin Cornaire.

Kevin Colbert's lover's name is Kevin Cornaire? Classic.

steelerkeylargo
01-04-2010, 11:50 PM
-