PDA

View Full Version : Most likely to go one and done in the playoffs?

stlrz d
01-03-2010, 09:53 PM
Your thoughts?

DukieBoy
01-03-2010, 09:58 PM
Jets are bullying the Bungles on the ground and will do so next week (BTW, watch Tony Richardson lead-block - it's a thing of beauty).

Brady will pick apart the Ravens secondary next week.

stlrz d
01-03-2010, 10:14 PM
Jets are bullying the Bungles on the ground and will do so next week (BTW, watch Tony Richardson lead-block - it's a thing of beauty).

To be honest, the Bengals have a few guys out and they seem pretty disinterested.

I think the Ravens go 0-1. The Bengals 1-1.

Chadman
01-03-2010, 10:47 PM
Not picking based so much on the Ravens & Bengals as opposed to the Pats & the Jets.

Pats should beat the Ravens.

Jets with Sanchez in the big game...looking for Sanchez to struggle against the Bengals D playing as if it matters...Chadman says the Bengals get that one.

To be honest- Bengals might surprise if their D holds up.

DukieBoy
01-03-2010, 10:49 PM
Significant injuries to the Bengals D, makes it iffy for them IMO.

buckeyehoppy
01-04-2010, 12:39 AM

Marcia Brady couldn't pick his nose, much less the Rattard secondary. Those twinkle-toed pansies, as much as I hate to give the 'Tards any credit, are going down next week. They couldn't find their @$$ with two hands when they had a two TD lead.

The Bungholes may have a better chance than they gave themselves tonight, assuming that they'll be hosting and have apparently folded the tent a game early. But these are the Bungholes we're talking about here. If we hadn't f---ed away a 4th quarter lead on the road with these bums, we'd be getting a second crack at them next Sunday.

Bottom line: as lousy as the AFC looks this year, neither one of our division rivals will be getting past the Divisional round. It's beginning to look like it's gonna be an Indy/ SD final.

Djfan
01-04-2010, 12:44 AM
I'm giving that one to the Bolts.

buckeyehoppy
01-04-2010, 01:26 AM

I wouldn't be terribly surprised if the Jets managed to run out of the 6-hole the way they are playing now. OTOH, they just got the last playoff spot thanks to teams that mailed it in the last two weeks.

All I can say is that when we play the Jets and Patophiles next year. I'm marking both those games on the calendar. I expect the Steelers to hammer them both!

Starlifter
01-04-2010, 07:33 AM

tossup. the only one who chokes more in january than peyton - is norv turner. this could be a 3-0 'defensive struggle'..... :tt1 :tt1

SteelBucks
01-04-2010, 08:33 AM
The Pats inability to stop the run (Ray Rice) and Welker on the shelf gives the Ravens a chance in Foxboro. The Bengals have not looked good in over a month.

Jooser
01-04-2010, 08:53 AM
Hmmm. Ravens vs. Pats*. I couldn't imagine a more vile match up. I hope both teams completely murder each other.

Woodley was right about the kittens, they absolutely laid down for he Jets. No way they wanted a chance to face us for a third game. However, I think both teams will be one and done.

:ratsuck :bungalssuck

stlrz d
01-04-2010, 09:46 AM
The Pats inability to stop the run (Ray Rice) and Welker on the shelf gives the Ravens a chance in Foxboro. The Bengals have not looked good in over a month.

Welker's replacement had 8 or 9 catches and over 100 yards receiving.

Brady is going to pick that Ravens secondary apart.

calmkiller
01-04-2010, 10:17 AM
The Saints will be one and done.

Jom112
01-04-2010, 11:06 AM

To be honest, the Bengals have a few guys out and they seem pretty disinterested.

I think the Ravens go 0-1. The Bengals 1-1.

Pretty much the same way I'm thinking at this point. I knew we would lose to the Jets last night, but I'm pretty confident we'll beat them on Saturday. Not convincingly but we'll beat them. Most likely it will be an ugly ugly game on Saturday. Having Peko, Geathers and Crocker back on Saturday will help out big time in defending the run.

After that if we face the Colts, we'll lose. If the Patriots somehow lose and we face the Chargers, then I think we have a shot at beating them.

But even without Welker, I don't think the Ravens will beat the Patriots...

SteelAbility
01-04-2010, 05:08 PM
I think the Ravens knock off the Pats. They have the physicality to do it. They match up well with the Pats. Edelman is good but he's still no Welker. Maybe in a couple of years he will be. With Ray Rice running wild, and keeping the clock running I think the Rats can win the TOP by a count of 33-27 and the game ...

Rats 23
Pats 20

stlrz d
01-04-2010, 10:57 PM
I think the Ravens knock off the Pats. They have the physicality to do it. They match up well with the Pats. Edelman is good but he's still no Welker. Maybe in a couple of years he will be. With Ray Rice running wild, and keeping the clock running I think the Rats can win the TOP by a count of 33-27 and the game ...

Rats 23
Pats 20

The Pats get Wilfork back.

I bet the Pats hold Rice under 100 yards rushing.