PDA

View Full Version : 36 weeks to kickoff 2010!!!

Ozey74
01-03-2010, 08:33 PM
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2006/writers/don_banks/01/15/snap.judgments/tx.jerome.bettis.getty.jpg

Mel Blount's G
01-03-2010, 09:30 PM
:cry:

Call me what you will bt with my hockey team most likely not making the post-season either (oilers) I;m gonna jump in w/ my west coast family and pllk for the chargers.

What a (bad word, bad word, several more bad words) season. Of course our brutally inconsistent play didn't make us worthy of the play offs but damn it hurts seeing the likes of baltimore and dallas playing on. The quality of play across the league was actually pretty crappy this year imo

papillon
01-03-2010, 11:03 PM
:cry:

Call me what you will bt with my hockey team most likely not making the post-season either (oilers) I;m gonna jump in w/ my west coast family and pllk for the chargers.

What a (bad word, bad word, several more bad words) season. Of course our brutally inconsistent play didn't make us worthy of the play offs but damn it hurts seeing the likes of baltimore and dallas playing on. The quality of play across the league was actually pretty crappy this year imo

Mel, I'm with you, I thought this year's level of football was pretty bad from top to bottom and that includes Indy and NO.

Pappy