PDA

View Full Version : Direct Tv hustle

Jigawatts
12-29-2009, 05:35 PM
I've already complained on this forum about direct tv swindling me out of FSN Pittsburgh
unless I put up the dough for the sports pack, but here's a new one...

I finally go on-line to order the Sports Pack today in order to receive FSN Pittsburgh for
the rest of the hockey season. I click the button to add the "premium package" and
get a message that says I can't make any changes to my account unless I make a change
to my outdated package. (insert joke here)

In other words, Direct Tv said, "Jiga, we already know that you'll be paying an extra $12.99
a month for the Sports Pack, but before you do that, you're going to have to pay a little
more and upgrade. Or you can select the family package, but we know you're not going
to downgrade. Go ahead now, bend over. Right there. Oh yes, that feels good, doesn't it?"

What an effing scam. I'm thinking about unleashing hell on Direct Tv for the remainder of
December and probably the first couple of days in January.

Jigawatts
12-30-2009, 02:04 PM
Well, I went home yesterday, called Direct Tv, talked to the automated system, and it
had no problem with me ordering the Sports Pack.

Funny how the web site tells me that it's impossible because of my outdated package,
but I had no problem when I called. :wft

All well, I know you were all concerned :D .

RuthlessBurgher
12-30-2009, 02:55 PM
The automated system is a computer, likely wired into the internet, and therefore able to access postings on PlanetSteelers.com. It obviously saw your threat to unleash hell and gave in. :wink:

Jigawatts
12-30-2009, 03:38 PM
"You see what you get, Direct Tv? You see what you get when you mess with the Orphans?"

http://www.rockstargames.com/thewarriors/downloads/orphan_800x600.jpg

RuthlessBurgher
12-30-2009, 03:58 PM
When I had DirecTV, I had so many problems with my service that I felt like giving their customer service folks the Cartman treatment with my DirecTV satellite dish.

http://www.mamatulip.com/wp-content/uploads/cartmanass.jpg