PDA

View Full Version : Friggin Eagles!

Djfan
12-27-2009, 07:48 PM
You suck. That's all.

SteelAbility
12-27-2009, 07:56 PM
#35 is responsible for this debacle. First he unloads an unnecessary hit that brought an INT return to 50 back inside the 5. Then he fumbles a KO return. He was also the guy who got beat on DEN's 3rd TD. How many times have we seen players costing their team head-hunting. Went from total dominance to having to fight it out because of one head-hunting venture. :roll:

Iron Shiek
12-27-2009, 08:00 PM
I wish our dbs were half as good as Sheldon Brown. Perfectly timed and broke up that deep ball.

stlrz d
12-27-2009, 08:07 PM
Doesn't matter. The Colts laid down for the Jets and the Bengals will next week too.

Plus the Pasterisks will lay down for the Texans.

Next week is purely for pride.

Iron Shiek
12-27-2009, 08:26 PM
#35 is responsible for this debacle. First he unloads an unnecessary hit that brought an INT return to 50 back inside the 5. Then he fumbles a KO return. He was also the guy who got beat on DEN's 3rd TD. How many times have we seen players costing their team head-hunting. Went from total dominance to having to fight it out because of one head-hunting venture. :roll:

GDDAMM!!! This idiot 35 is trying to lose the game. Carrying the ball on the wrong hand on the sideline, he fumbles again...just to get bailed out by teammate.

Then all of a sudden the Broncos have the Steel Curtain reincarnated and McNabb can't do anything anymore...when in the 1st q they were the Rams '99 offense. I don't get this game

Mel Blount's G
12-27-2009, 08:40 PM
iggles have the ball in donkey territory w/ a minute and a half to play

Iron Shiek
12-27-2009, 08:47 PM
FG is good. Lets hope that #35 isn't on the return team or else he will probably throw a block for the Broncos.

Sugar
12-27-2009, 08:50 PM
Way to pull it out at the end.

Mel Blount's G
12-27-2009, 08:54 PM
Too bad the colts let down their fans, our fans and generally every football and sporting fan by laying down. Damn, I'd seriously want my money back for that game's ticket if I were a colts fan who mortgaged his house to go to this game. I understand the logic but it just plain sucks. They could have even waited 'till he put up 6 more and made the game somewhat competitive before they forfeited. They deserve to lose in the playoffs now which is fine since I'll prolly root for the chargers

DukieBoy
12-27-2009, 08:57 PM
After all, the Donkos are who we think they are.

Steelhere10
12-27-2009, 09:18 PM
Too bad the colts let down their fans, our fans and generally every football and sporting fan by laying down. Damn, I'd seriously want my money back for that game's ticket if I were a colts fan who mortgaged his house to go to this game. I understand the logic but it just plain sucks. They could have even waited 'till he put up 6 more and made the game somewhat competitive before they forfeited. They deserve to lose in the playoffs now which is fine since I'll prolly root for the chargersIf we don't make it , it would be so awesome if the Jets was the one who eliminate the Colts.

Mel Blount's G
12-27-2009, 09:43 PM
Too bad the colts let down their fans, our fans and generally every football and sporting fan by laying down. Damn, I'd seriously want my money back for that game's ticket if I were a colts fan who mortgaged his house to go to this game. I understand the logic but it just plain sucks. They could have even waited 'till he put up 6 more and made the game somewhat competitive before they forfeited. They deserve to lose in the playoffs now which is fine since I'll prolly root for the chargersIf we don't make it , it would be so awesome if the Jets was the one who eliminate the Colts.
Poetic Justice would be the appropriate term for that I believe :Beer

stlrz d
12-27-2009, 09:46 PM
[quote="Mel Blount's G":3e5107g7]Too bad the colts let down their fans, our fans and generally every football and sporting fan by laying down. Damn, I'd seriously want my money back for that game's ticket if I were a colts fan who mortgaged his house to go to this game. I understand the logic but it just plain sucks. They could have even waited 'till he put up 6 more and made the game somewhat competitive before they forfeited. They deserve to lose in the playoffs now which is fine since I'll prolly root for the chargersIf we don't make it , it would be so awesome if the Jets was the one who eliminate the Colts.
Poetic Justice would be the appropriate term for that I believe :Beer[/quote:3e5107g7]

And enjoying it is schadenfreude. :D