PDA

View Full Version : "Hope you enjoy that AFC North Title!"

SanAntonioSteelerFan
12-27-2009, 06:55 PM
I remember seeing that on a T shirt as we made our run in 2005 (directed to the Bungles, of course).

Let's do it again this year!!

Mel Blount's G
12-27-2009, 09:25 PM
T'will be fun if we can skleep into the p-offs but were a gonna ned some serious help from the patsies, bung-holios and I'm not sure who else. And a victory by us will most certainly take much better execution than today in most facets of the game

TallyStiller
12-28-2009, 12:37 PM
Based on a tie breaker formula (strength of wins, I think), the seedings have shifted. The *******s are the 3 now, the Bungles the 4. If we make it, we'll likely be the 6, so the only way we'd run into Cincy would be in the AFCC... an unlikely scenario, but one that played out in the NFC last year with Arizona and Philly.

steelblood
12-29-2009, 10:25 AM
Based on a tie breaker formula (strength of wins, I think), the seedings have shifted. The *******s are the 3 now, the Bungles the 4. If we make it, we'll likely be the 6, so the only way we'd run into Cincy would be in the AFCC... an unlikely scenario, but one that played out in the NFC last year with Arizona and Philly.

It is possible that the Bengals and Pats could both win and based on other games outcomes the Bengals could overtake the Pats. Also, the Bengals could win and the Pats lose (along with a Ravens loss and a STeeler victory) = Bengals #3, Steelers #6.