PDA

View Full Version : Cowher to Tampa?

stlrz d
12-27-2009, 10:02 AM
Breaking news on NFLN...Bucs have contacted Cowher about coaching should they decide to make a move regarding Morris.

Shoe
12-27-2009, 02:02 PM
If he has to come back, this is about as good as any other team I guess... I don't want to see him (beat him down) in the AFC.

(Actually, having him coach the new team in LA would be nice. :wink: )

Sugar
12-27-2009, 05:15 PM
Wow, they really don't want to give Raheem even a little break, do they? It's not like the guy was taking over a great team. It boggles my mind that ownership would hire a man to do a job and then completely quit on him after a single season in which they did exactly as badly as everyone thought they would.

Shoe
12-27-2009, 06:17 PM
Wow, they really don't want to give Raheem even a little break, do they? It's not like the guy was taking over a great team. It boggles my mind that ownership would hire a man to do a job and then completely quit on him after a single season in which they did exactly as badly as everyone thought they would.

In that context, you are 100% right. What did they expect, with this roster?
If they thought he was HC material, they should stick with him... taking on a new coach/new regime only sets the team back further.

Sugar
12-27-2009, 06:20 PM
It seems that the Steelers once had a young coach who only won a single game his first season. That guy must have sucked!!! It's a good thing they got rid of him... :wink: