PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Fla visit

tomco09
12-24-2009, 12:38 PM
1st Merry Christmas to all, I'm new to posting here but longtime visitor since the downfall of the pittlive message boards...anyway, going on road trip to Miami day after Christmas I need to know where I can see the game preferably at a hole the wall bar that is close to Miami Gardens. I went through the list on the gazette but I'm not familiar with the towns. Gametime is 1 so I might just make kick-off if I go straight there any suggestions ? thanks

grotonsteel
12-24-2009, 12:50 PM
Happy Holidays...!!!!

I am also visiting Miami on New Year to drink like Jeff Reed 8) ....but due to travel restrictions i could not stay for Steelers game... :(

I hope you enjoy the game and see Steelers go to playoffs..... :tt2

steelerkeylargo
12-24-2009, 03:28 PM
1st Merry Christmas to all, I'm new to posting here but longtime visitor since the downfall of the pittlive message boards...anyway, going on road trip to Miami day after Christmas I need to know where I can see the game preferably at a hole the wall bar that is close to Miami Gardens. I went through the list on the gazette but I'm not familiar with the towns. Gametime is 1 so I might just make kick-off if I go straight there any suggestions ? thanks

I highly reccomend a little place called Tootsies Cabaret.

Flasteel
12-24-2009, 03:39 PM

My first recommendation would be to stay away from Miami. Since that doesn't seem to be in the cards, I would simply look for a sports bar anywhere in the vicinity of where you are staying. I can't help you with specific spots down there because I generally stay away from Miami.

Good luck, but you probably won't need it in finding a place to watch the game.

Discipline of Steel
12-24-2009, 03:58 PM
You can take Miami Gardens Dr east about 2 miles to US1 (north south). From there, go north and you will most likely find something suitable. If all else fails, Aventura Mall (w/ Fridays) is on the east side of US1 a few miles up.

tomco09
12-24-2009, 05:12 PM
Thanks

grotonsteel
12-24-2009, 07:04 PM

I highly reccomend a little place called Tootsies Cabaret.

:Boobs :Boobs :Boobs

DkBlue
12-24-2009, 07:06 PM

My first recommendation would be to stay away from Miami. Since that doesn't seem to be in the cards, I would simply look for a sports bar anywhere in the vicinity of where you are staying. I can't help you with specific spots down there because I generally stay away from Miami.

Nonsense. Miami is a great city. I lived there fifteen years and enjoyed every bit of it.

Flasteel
12-24-2009, 11:37 PM

Nonsense. Miami is a great city. I lived there fifteen years and enjoyed every bit of it.

Miami is a crime-infested rat hole juxtaposed with opulence where English is the second language. I make sure I gas-up in Naples on my way to the Keys so I don't even have to stop there.

To each their own however. :Cheers