PDA

View Full Version : OT: Favre

NorthCoast
12-23-2009, 02:25 PM
Minnesota has quite a mess on their hands with Favre and his ego. It's going to be real interesting to see how this shakes out. Reports are that Chili is a 'weak coach' and Favre will continue to make this "his" team. Meanwhile, Minny's offense is sliding due to Favre thinking he knows more than the coaching staff.
My opinion, Favre is completely out of line and making himself bigger than the team and bigger than the league by the way he had been jerking teams off with his 'playing, not playing' saga. He was a great QB that is now trashing his career accomplishments with his current drama and disrespect for the team concept. Glad we beat him and sadly for Minny I hope they are eliminated in the 1st round of the playoffs. It is one of the few outs they have to rid themselves of the growing cancer.

feltdizz
12-23-2009, 03:35 PM
i think the benching is being over played... Childress was concerned about the pounding Favre was taking and wanted to save Favre from injury because Peppers was killing them and crushing Favre...

that being said... I think Favre walking into the starting line up without any camp was a complete joke. He played great early but as many have said... December would be the time his arm would get tired and he would tank the team because he is all about his ego...

although i despise favre.. he was fun to watch this year... but i would never want him on my team.

NorthCoast
12-23-2009, 04:05 PM
i think the benching is being over played... Childress was concerned about the pounding Favre was taking and wanted to save Favre from injury because Peppers was killing them and crushing Favre...

that being said... I think Favre walking into the starting line up without any camp was a complete joke. He played great early but as many have said... December would be the time his arm would get tired and he would tank the team because he is all about his ego...

although i despise favre.. he was fun to watch this year... but i would never want him on my team.

Latest media stories are that the benching was as much about Farve changing running plays to passing plays and Childress was none too happy about it. It is a travesty that a team has A. Peterson and he gets 12 carries against the 26th ranked rushing D.

RuthlessBurgher
12-23-2009, 04:06 PM

Latest media stories are that the benching was as much about Farve changing running plays to passing plays and Childress was none too happy about it. It is a travesty that a team has A. Peterson and he gets 12 carries against the 26th ranked rushing D.

The Arianization of the NFL is sad. :lol:

feltdizz
12-23-2009, 04:35 PM

did you watch the game though? Carolina was all over AP until the game was over and AP busted a long one..

Now the Panthers on the other hand... Stewart was killing them on the ground. I feel know pity for Childress.. he wanted him and now he got him. Same with Chicago... Cutler is all stats and INT's.. but they just saw pro bowl QB with a big arm.

Football is a team game and if you get QB's who are me first you get what you pay for.