PDA

View Full Version : OT - The Redskins just

stlrz d
12-21-2009, 11:06 PM
ran the worst offensive play in the history of football to end the half.

If you didn't see it live be sure to watch the highlights. It was simply dreadful.

steelsnis
12-21-2009, 11:08 PM
Hahahahaha I just saw it too. Amazing. My poor wife is a semi-Skins fan from Maryland and even she was just shaking her head.

Steelgal
12-22-2009, 09:04 AM
I stopped watching the game after the Giants went up 24 - 0. I didn't think they Redskins would win, but thought they'd atleast put up a fight since they're playing for their jobs with a new GM and potential head coach.

NorthCoast
12-22-2009, 08:56 PM
Haa...haaa...haaa. Laughing at Snyder and his $100M nose tackle and 23rd ranked rushing D. He better hope it is a capless year next year or he will need to get used to Campbell at QB for a while.

proudpittsburgher
12-23-2009, 10:29 AM
It was definately a :wft moment in the proudpittsburgher household when we watched it.

ramblinjim
12-23-2009, 11:03 AM
The 'Skins have got some work to do. They have to be cap strapped, I don't have the numbers but I don't know how they can't be with all the money they spend.

Campbell is an UFA and he may be ready to leave Washington, regardless of the payday. I'm not sure that he's a good QB or not but he's played for several different coaches and several offensive philosophies since he was drafted. He has a big arm and is trying to place West Coast dink and dunk. That kid hasn't had a chance to excel in the league because the Redskins are a nightmare. And he has, for the most part, kept his mouth shut and towed the company line. He may be a Byron Leftwich style quarterback when it's all said and done, big arm, good teammate but in the end, an excellent backup quarterback.

As a Washingtonian, that's my defense of Jason Campbell. Guys that come to this team through free agency like Randle-El, Santana Moss, Haynesworth et al, I have no sympathy for because they knew what they were getting into but some of these guys that were drafted like Campbell and Chris Samuels just grew up on terrible football teams / organizations. It's hard to feel too sorry for guys that make 500x what normal people make but career wise, the 'Skins are a disaster.

I'm a :Hater