12-21-2009, 10:38 AM
deleted...

MeetJoeGreene
12-21-2009, 10:41 AM
$$$ on all points.

ramblinjim
12-21-2009, 12:51 PM
Holme's catch on 4th down was big.

It's a sad day when we give an opponent a short field knowing they will score because we know they will score on a long field too and give us no time left on the clock. F!

redundantman
12-21-2009, 03:42 PM
deleted...

NWNewell
12-21-2009, 03:51 PM
2. The reason you are so angry about the onsides kick call is because it was the correct call. And to have to admit that, as a Steeler fan, is madness. How is it that the Steelers defense has come to this?

:Agree

redundantman
12-22-2009, 08:38 AM
deleted...

Jooser
12-22-2009, 08:44 AM
Holme's catch on 4th down was big.

It's a sad day when we give an opponent a short field knowing they will score because we know they will score on a long field too and give us no time left on the clock. F!Abdicating quick scores is game plan but it's not a "defensive" game plan.

Who says our coaches can't make adjustments!?! :lol:

SteelAbility
12-22-2009, 10:19 AM
1. The Steelers snapped a 5 game losing streak and I thought I heard that they snapped a 5 game winning streak for the Packers.

2. The reason you are so angry about the onsides kick call is because it was the correct call. And to have to admit that, as a Steeler fan, is madness. How is it that the Steelers defense has come to this?

Two words ... Tyrone ... Carter.

3. If Ben doesn’t shake that sack the game is over. I like him very much.

I noticed that too. I believe that was the 2nd to last play.

4. Annoying that the Steelers got bumped in favor of the Iggles – 49-girls game. I had great fun listening to “Moose” Johnson slobbering all over Donovan McNabb instead of watching the Steelers.

5. Andrea Kramer caught Big Ben before he went to the locker room for one of her insightful and riveting interviews. And as typically happens in Ben interviews he started spewing clichés faster than Miss Teen South Carolina in a beauty pageant. Ben has always been an awkward leader. I love it because it drives the Steelers opponents nuts. They feel like they just got beat by Baby Huey.

6. Why is it that Peyton Manning never gets injured?

Unlike Ben, he unloads the ball if there is any sign of trouble. Ben believes he can make something out of nothing. I'm beginning to believe Ben is right. ;)

7. The Steelers miss Bryant McFadden.

I certainly agree. At least he's physical and takes good tackling angles, unlike Ole Gay.

8. Did you notice how wide open the Packers receivers was when they went up with 2:00 to go compared to how tightly Wallace was covered when he made his “Santonio Holmes tribute catch"?

It was going to be a sad day in Mudville, except this time Mighty Ben did not strike out.

9. One of the managers was giving me grief this morning: “Why didn’t you tell me Ben was going to throw for 500 yards? I sat him this week in Fantasy Football in favor of Kurt Warner. I left 25 points on the table!” I told him I considered his reasoning to sit Ben to be a sound.

10. The Philip Rivers love-fest is getting nauseating. I believe the media has channeled its Patriots passion into the Chargers now. Can’t wait to see them bounced in the first round.

11. Wallace’s catch was awesome and timely but Heath Miller’s catch a couple plays earlier was noteworthy as well.