PDA

View Full Version : Ironic Twist for Ike

Lebsteel
12-20-2009, 09:45 PM
Anybody else think it is very ironic that the first ball Ike actually catches this year is a ball that he shouldn't have caught? He actually "jumped" the route (onside kickoff) and caught a ball! OK, I am being sarcastic, but what a inopportune time for Ike to step up and make a catch.

Flasteel
12-20-2009, 09:58 PM
Anybody else think it is very ironic that the first ball Ike actually catches this year is a ball that he shouldn't have caught? He actually "jumped" the route (kickoff) and caught a ball! OK, I am being sarcastic, but what a inopportune time for Ike to step up and make a catch.

All he had to do was touch it...and he did. Ike Taylor is officially stupid and has zero ball skills. I would not be upset in the slightest if we jettisoned both he and no-play William Gay.

They suck.

DukieBoy
12-20-2009, 10:00 PM
Anybody else think it is very ironic that the first ball Ike actually catches this year is a ball that he shouldn't have caught? He actually "jumped" the route (onside kickoff) and caught a ball! OK, I am being sarcastic, but what a inopportune time for Ike to step up and make a catch.

It certainly has a distinct pathos.

Lebsteel
12-20-2009, 10:08 PM

It certainly has a distinct pathos.

Well, I have a hard time feeling compassion for someone who always says the college he is from is "Swaggin'" Is he too cool to simply state the college where he played the game? I mean, if he had 10 interceptions this year, he could "swag" all he wants...

Shoe
12-20-2009, 10:42 PM
Well, I have a hard time feeling compassion for someone who always says the college he is from is "Swaggin'" Is he too cool to simply state the college where he played the game? I mean, if he had 10 interceptions this year, he could "swag" all he wants...

Haha... a degree from Swaggin is the equivalent of about three squares of Charmin.