PDA

View Full Version : If Ocho Were to Wear #15

Jooser
12-20-2009, 01:14 PM
Ok, the latest that I read on this subject is that Ocho Stinko is probably backing out of it. But, I can't help but wonder at this guy. From my perspective, I think something like that could be an honorable thing to do. But, then again, I have to look at the person performing it. Will this individual stop at nothing to get attention drawn towards himself? He's constantly wearing something the wrong way to get attention, now he wants to throw on a dead guy's jersey? I hope he doesn't go through with it. If it were someone else, maybe it'd be ok, but in my book it's probably right on that razor thin line of good taste. But, to think about that assclown doing it, well that turns my stomach.

thoughts?

Shoe
12-20-2009, 01:33 PM
Ok, the latest that I read on this subject is that Ocho Stinko is probably backing out of it. But, I can't help but wonder at this guy. From my perspective, I think something like that could be an honorable thing to do. But, then again, I have to look at the person performing it. Will this individual stop at nothing to get attention drawn towards himself? He's constantly wearing something the wrong way to get attention, now he wants to throw on a dead guy's jersey? I hope he doesn't go through with it. If it were someone else, maybe it'd be ok, but in my book it's probably right on that razor thin line of good taste. But, to think about that assclown doing it, well that turns my stomach.

thoughts?

Let's get one thing straight: he wants to do it.

That would be such a dishonorable thing to do for Henry. The last thing you want to see is a #15 running around the field today, when the real #15 can't do it anymore. That is a ridiculous thought, and shows what a massively thoughtless dikchead Ocho is.

Actually, he probably does miss his friend and would like to honor him, but this would be inappropriate to say the least. It does show this guy's mindset though at all times: me, me me!

NKySteeler
12-20-2009, 01:39 PM
He has said he will not do it, even though he took a #15 jersey with him to San Diego Friday evening...

He said he'll be out on the field with 4 arms and 4 legs in spirit... and that "85 + 15 = 100%"...

.... I can't stand the guy, so I won't comment any further.

feltdizz
12-20-2009, 05:16 PM
I remember Hank Gathers dying and his best friend shooting FT's left handed to honor him...

I see teams wear stickers to honor a dead teammate...

Ocho saying he wants to wear #15 is not an attention grabbing ploy. The guy does enough as it is.

I think you guys need to step back for a minute and look at it from a teammates point of view.

If Ben died in that car crash I bet you fools would want the city renamed bigburgh...
There is nothing wrong with ideas for tribute being thrown out while still in shock from the news.

Fans like you guys would start arguments when Peezy had the Bettis ND jersey tribute if you were players... Talking about rivalries and hatred of the Irish...

Let the bengals vent, mourn, celebrate however they want for a week or 2. There are other teams and players to bash right now.

Go steelers

BradshawsHairdresser
12-20-2009, 09:21 PM
I've been as big a critic of Chad's antics as anyone, but this is not one of them.
He genuinely has a human side, and had a deep affection for Henry...this was purely a manifestation of that.

I wish the Bengals had been able to pull out the win today. It was evident that Chad was playing to honor his friend.