PDA

View Full Version : Is there really anyone.....

AkronSteel
12-20-2009, 01:12 PM
who is cheering for us to lose today for draft positioning? I tend to see the big picture too but I must say when 4:15 gets here I'm going to be juiced to see my team go out and keep their playoff hopes alive and get back on the winning track!!! This team is way too talented to go out losing every game in the last half of the season. Lets go Steelers, step up and make a statement and show the rest of the league that you won't go quietly!!!

Here we go Steelers.....Here we go!!!! Here we go Steelers.....Here we go!!!!

Jooser
12-20-2009, 01:19 PM
I simply cannot cheer for my team to lose - ever. No matter how discouraging the season has become, I'll still be sitting here rooting them on. At this point, there's 3 games left until the offseason (barring a miracle), and I enjoy football for football's sake. I don't enjoy sitting around the offseason debating drafts or coaching changes. I have to enjoy it while I still have it.

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!

kindlecatsb'ng
12-20-2009, 01:20 PM
I am in for a WIN!

:tt1

Kindle

C U on chat

Shoe
12-20-2009, 01:57 PM
I simply cannot cheer for my team to lose - ever. No matter how discouraging the season has become, I'll still be sitting here rooting them on. At this point, there's 3 games left until the offseason (barring a miracle), and I enjoy football for football's sake. I don't enjoy sitting around the offseason debating drafts or coaching changes. I have to enjoy it while I still have it.

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!

Me too.
I very much prefer 8-8 to 5-11 TBH. Draft position means very little if you think about it holistically.

stlrz d
12-20-2009, 02:28 PM
I am fully pulling for a 9-7 season at this point.

papillon
12-20-2009, 03:30 PM

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!

X2 Once the season is over, it's over for me. I don't do mock drafts seems like a waste of time and I will check in here sporadically to see what everyone is up to, but, while there is still Steeler football I"m in for the win whether it be for a 16-0 season or a 1-15 season, I'm looking for a win.

Pappy

ramblinjim
12-20-2009, 03:39 PM
i tend to get into the "draft position" talk through the week but on Sunday, I'm rooting for my Steelers to win and win big.

AkronSteel
12-20-2009, 03:56 PM
Just wanted to check the pulse of my brethren! I didn't think I was on my own with this aspect of things!! Its been ugly around here lately and I have been doing alot of lurking and not alot of posting but I figured I would chime in today! For some strange reason....I don't know if it is the snow or what.....but I think our squad will show up and have a real good game today!! Just a feeling????