PDA

View Full Version : 2 in the club for tomorrow

Starlifter
12-20-2009, 02:43 AM
coming home from a xmas party tonight on these icy roads, we got nailed at an intersection. It doesn't look good for the game today. I can give my tickets to my brother but i know there are some here that may want them more (and are willing to cough up a few bucks). bottom line, 2 seats in club west. face value is a little over $400 and there's a gold 1 parking pass. anyone interested, send me a PM.

stlrz d
12-20-2009, 11:31 AM
Sorry to hear about the accident man. Hope everything goes smoothly for you.

Starlifter
12-20-2009, 11:37 AM
seatbelts work bro, just a lot of bruising. they got us in the right rear quarter panel and spun us around. ah well. no one seems interested in the seats and this is a critical game i hate to miss. we'll probably try to tough it out. I'll just buy Mrs. Starlifter a few martinis from the club. that should do the trick!

stlrz d
12-20-2009, 11:50 AM
seatbelts work bro, just a lot of bruising. they got us in the right rear quarter panel and spun us around. ah well. no one seems interested in the seats and this is a critical game i hate to miss. we'll probably try to tough it out. I'll just buy Mrs. Starlifter a few martinis from the club. that should do the trick!

Youch...but you're right, the al-kee-haul will go a long way to easing the pain. :D

Sorry I can't help you out but 1) I'm in Green Bay and 2) I don't have that kind of "discretionary fundage" at the moment.

BURGH86STEEL
12-20-2009, 01:01 PM
Good to know everybody turned out ok.