PDA

View Full Version : NOT the kind of seasons of past glory, especially for ??

HardlinerKC
12-19-2009, 05:30 PM
Hey everyone. This is not intended to offer up excuses or lament past failures. It's about what this modern NFL is about as I viewed on the Mike Tomlin show (thanks to the Directv package of local sports networks) today. I think coach Tomlin is both a good guy and one realistic enough to say what he feels and not try to bluster his way through with the chosen political answer of the moment. At least, that's what I got with his comments seen on the post-Browns game. Good for him.

By the way, I still think and am pulling for the Steel to get into the playoffs....yet. Not because I'm on this board, rather because I'm a closet Steel fan, okay? (Most of you have figured that out so it's hardly a news flash).

Getting a little maudlin, I will admit. I'll be back to congrat the Steel on another playoff appearance, I hope. OR, I'll be back to talk some NFL with you or smack on my Chiefs. Guess which might come first? :roll: Okay, THAT should have gotten a smile? Anyway, good luck down the stretch and let's hook up regardless on some draft talk in the off-seaon? I'd like that.

Jooser
12-19-2009, 05:46 PM
That's cool KC, thanks for the support. We'll definitely be around here discussing the draft after the season, you can bank on that.

RuthlessBurgher
12-19-2009, 06:21 PM
We know who's got dibs on K.C. for the annual board-wide mock draft (coming to a PlanetSteelers near you in April 2010)

stlrz d
12-19-2009, 09:03 PM
We know who's got dibs on K.C. for the annual board-wide mock draft (coming to a PlanetSteelers near you in April 2010)

Oh goody! :lol:

http://images.nymag.com/daily/entertainment/30_marvin_lgl.jpg

Jooser
12-19-2009, 09:08 PM
:lol: nice!

It's the Eludium-P-36 Explosive Space ModulatOR!

I'm going to blow up the Earth because it blocks my view of Venus.

RuthlessBurgher
12-20-2009, 01:14 AM

Liar! We all know that you are going to blow up the Earth because it blocks the view of Uranus. :shock:

You are making this too easy, man....tossing softballs, brother! :lol:

fordfixer
12-20-2009, 01:35 AM

Liar! We all know that you are going to blow up the Earth because it blocks the view of Uranus. :shock:

You had to see that one coming :lol:

stlrz d
12-20-2009, 11:30 AM

You had to see that one coming :lol:

Nah, his view was blocked.