PDA

View Full Version : Let's Hope The NFL is Fixed!!!

flippy
12-16-2009, 03:20 PM
It's in the NFL's best interest to have the season go down to the wire. So hopefully we tanked a few games to keep things interesting.

It's also in the NFL's best interest to have the most popular team in the playoffs. So again, let's hope for a dramatic finish.

Let the whole AFC lose while we sneak into the playoffs. Then I'll start believing in conspiracy theories.

RuthlessBurgher
12-16-2009, 03:26 PM
That other fast food mogul is supposed to be the one wearing tinfoil hats, not you!!!

http://www.petermiller.info/webimages/onesizefitskingpage2.jpg

flippy
12-16-2009, 03:36 PM
I'll take a conspiracy theory, divine intervention, or whatever it takes for a few extra weeks of football....

papillon
12-16-2009, 03:37 PM
I'll take a conspiracy theory, divine intervention, or whatever it takes for a few extra weeks of football....

:Agree

Pappy

SteelAbility
12-16-2009, 03:43 PM

You realize that phrase implies Super Bowl or, at least, AFCCG??

JTP53609
12-16-2009, 03:54 PM

You realize that phrase implies Super Bowl or, at least, AFCCG??

yea we cant have a week of bonus football, we are steeler fans, afc championship at least.....so extra weeks would be great, I will take it..
at least we get to watch the game this week and know that if we win out it might get us in, because after last week I thought it was over and I would just be watching 3 more games this season know there was no shot

JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
12-16-2009, 03:58 PM
I'm all for another "6 to Super" run. Might have to go through the Colts again!!!

papillon
12-16-2009, 04:11 PM
I'm all for another "6 to Super" run. Might have to go through the Colts again!!!

That would be f'ing awesome to knock them and their fantasy season out of the playoffs yet again.

Pappy

JTP53609
12-16-2009, 04:16 PM

That would be f'ing awesome to knock them and their fantasy season out of the playoffs yet again.

Pappy

maybe we could make our fantasy of making the playoffs a reality and make the reality of the colts season a fantasy......i think ..

proudpittsburgher
12-17-2009, 10:41 AM

Pappy

maybe we could make our fantasy of making the playoffs a reality and make the reality of the colts season a fantasy......i think ..

Anything knocking the Colts and their band of fairweather "fans" down a notch is OK in my book. :lol: Good God, I will accept anything but a Colts or Patriots team int he super bowl. Even, dare I say it, the Bungholes. :bungalssuck

JTP53609
12-17-2009, 12:11 PM
i agree, the fans of both the colts and pats are terrible, look at the fanbase of both teams 15 years ago, lion fans are better than them, at leat they go to the games still...
i hated when the colts were in a few years ago, that was all i heard about was the colts the entire week, some teams are slobbered over by media, the colts, cowboys, and pats are at the top....

Steelgal
12-17-2009, 12:28 PM
The Chargers seem to have the Colts number the past several years, so hopefully if not us, they knock them out. Not a big fan of Rivers, but would be his biggest cheerleader if they played.