PDA

View Full Version : My Take on the Pack Game

Wolfhound45
12-15-2009, 01:17 PM
Just have a feeling the Steelers are going to win this one. Too little, too late, but a win nonetheless.

Why? Because they play to the opponent and the Packers are fairly decent team right now. Also, they are at home.

No other logic.

NW Steeler
12-15-2009, 01:31 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if they beat the Pack this Sunday. I won't be surprised if they get beat either. I don't want them to just lay down for the rest of the year. They can seriously screw up the playoff hopes of all 3 teams left on their schedule.

papillon
12-15-2009, 03:22 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if they beat the Pack this Sunday. I won't be surprised if they get beat either. I don't want them to just lay down for the rest of the year. They can seriously screw up the playoff hopes of all 3 teams left on their schedule.

Yup, and in the mean time they will be in the hunt. Except for Indy and the Chargers are any other AFC playoff teams playing good football? The answer is no, the Broncos, Dolphins, Ravens, Bengals, Jets and Jags can lose to a bad team on any given weekend. Unfortunately, it happened to the Steelers 3 times this year. The AFC is going to put a 9-7 team in the playoffs, maybe two.

Pappy

stlrz d
12-15-2009, 09:37 PM
Dom Capers has been saying that he is really going to open things up on D this week. That's what they're reporting locally anyway.