PDA

View Full Version : they quit

JTP53609
12-11-2009, 11:23 AM
I dont mind having losing seasons, but it seems as though the steelers just quit this year, I really have a hard time believing they beat the likes of the chargers, broncos and vikings but lose to that pathetic browns, raiders and chiefs....I have a hard time believing it was a bad break, I just think they could care less about the season after denver...
Did they all get together and say "you know, I am tired of working until February, lets just tank it so that we have January and February off this year"....odd to think, but there has to be a reasonable explanation for this..

Steeler Mafia
12-11-2009, 11:27 AM
I dont mind having losing seasons, but it seems as though the steelers just quit this year, I really have a hard time believing they beat the likes of the chargers, broncos and vikings but lose to that pathetic browns, raiders and chiefs....I have a hard time believing it was a bad break, I just think they could care less about the season after denver...
Did they all get together and say "you know, I am tired of working until February, lets just tank it so that we have January and February off this year"....odd to think, but there has to be a reasonable explanation for this..

You know, I thought the same thing. It was like they didn't want to work the extra months so that they can enjoy the holidays and the long offseason with their new found money from last years endorsments. Not sayign that is what actually happened, but it was a thought I had.

JTP53609
12-11-2009, 11:59 AM

You know, I thought the same thing. It was like they didn't want to work the extra months so that they can enjoy the holidays and the long offseason with their new found money from last years endorsments. Not sayign that is what actually happened, but it was a thought I had.

i really dont want to believe that but there is no other explanation, I was on board with the Troy excuse, but losing once to the chiefs was bad but now to the raiders and browns....i dont think they came to play forgetting what to do....