PDA

View Full Version : Planet Steeler Brothers!

sd steel
12-11-2009, 02:30 AM
My apologies go out to anyone I have insulted or disagreed with over the past season. I wear my opinions and my love for the Steelers on my sleeve! I want to tell you all that I love you like brothers, because you are all Steeler Fans, and you are feeling the same pain I am feeling tonight. Although it sucks to lose and end a season as we have done, it's nice to know that I am not the only one feeling this pain.

So here is to you fellow Steeler fans, and here's to next year! (Even you StlrzD)!!

:Cheers :Cheers

Chadman
12-11-2009, 02:39 AM
Oh no...

Is this where we are at now? Drinking ourselves into our sad stupor? Then trying to make amends over 15 ales or so?

"I love you man...I really do..."

Say it ain't so!

Hehehehe.... :Cheers

sd steel
12-11-2009, 02:49 AM
Oh no...

Is this where we are at now? Drinking ourselves into our sad stupor? Then trying to make amends over 15 ales or so?

"I love you man...I really do..."

Say it ain't so!

Hehehehe.... :Cheers

Yes that is where I am! Sad, sick and drunk at the same time!! God I hate to lose! And to end a season before Xmas! But like I said I am comforted to know that others are feeling my pain. :Cheers

AngryAsian
12-11-2009, 03:20 AM
AMEN, SD STEEL!!!

Lots of love to all my Black and Gold Brethren out there tonight.

:Boobs :Boobs :Boobs :Boobs :Boobs

Here's to us improving next year.

costanza2k1
12-11-2009, 03:53 AM
Cheers my man
:Cheers

stlrz d
12-11-2009, 08:58 AM
I don't drink.

I guess I should offer up an apology to those I've battled with that let alcohol and emotions fuel their posts. I am guilty of doing the same back in the day. I should probably take that into consideration when I respond.

Too bad there can't be an alcohol meter next to posts to show one's level of inebriation when they posted. :D