PDA

View Full Version : Let's play a game everyone. 2 ques.

Steelhere10
12-11-2009, 12:42 AM
A) Would you take the Superbowl win last year for the empty feeling of a gutless heartless effort from the Steelers this year ?B) Would you take the heartless , gutless effort of this team in order for Bruce A to get fired.

birtikidis
12-11-2009, 12:43 AM
A. teams don't win sb's every year.
i dislike arians, but, he has nothing to do with how this teams playing. these losses are all about heart. and we don't have it.

skyhawk
12-11-2009, 12:44 AM
A. Yes. But I am beginning to this team was a fraud last year.

B. No.

costanza2k1
12-11-2009, 12:45 AM
A.

Fraud or not those memories of that game will last forever...

NW Steeler
12-11-2009, 12:47 AM
A. Yes
B. No

And there is no way that this team was a fraud last season. That is a ridiculous statement.

SidSmythe
12-11-2009, 12:54 AM
A. Yes
B. No... Just Fire Arians anyone.

TallyStiller
12-11-2009, 01:01 AM
Super Bowls are precious and rare. I'll takew one any way I can get it. Truthfully, I think the way we won last year resulted in the emotionally flat play of this year... just nothing left in the tank after all those close W's.

Arains isn't going anywhere, unless you get rid of Ben at QB and replace him with Dixon. And since that ain't happening, BA will be here, as maddening as that is.

JTP53609
12-11-2009, 09:32 AM
the steelers were the champs last year not the frauds...
this year they simply quit, no other way to describe it, when you cant get a turnover against the raiders and browns and you cant score a touchdown against the worst defense in football, than you quit....
BA was not at fault for 8 sacks, he did not drop simple dumps over the middle, he may have called a bad game, but we did not execute on anything...

JAR
12-11-2009, 09:35 AM
There is a reason it's very hard to repeat. The Colts didn't do it, the Giants didn't do it and the ***ts only did it once while cheating.

frankthetank1
12-11-2009, 09:40 AM
There is a reason it's very hard to repeat. The Colts didn't do it, the Giants didn't do it and the ***ts only did it once while cheating.

i agree in this day and age it is almost impossible to repeat

NW Steeler
12-11-2009, 11:30 AM
the steelers were the champs last year not the frauds...
this year they simply quit, no other way to describe it, when you cant get a turnover against the raiders and browns and you cant score a touchdown against the worst defense in football, than you quit....
BA was not at fault for 8 sacks, he did not drop simple dumps over the middle, he may have called a bad game, but we did not execute on anything...

You are right. Arians isn't alone in the blame. But this team has no offensive identity. The first 3rd down in the game last night was Arains stupidity in a nutshell. Third and 1. You just ran for 6 and 3 yards. So the genius calls a pass play. Sack, punt. WTF???? Why would you not run the ball there?? Just a microcosm of the BA offensive genius.