PDA

View Full Version : SidSmythe's End of Season Thoughts

SidSmythe
12-11-2009, 12:38 AM
MUST GO:

Bruce Arians: I wanted the Steelers to promote Arians after Whiz left. Well he sucks. He seems like he wants to do what he wants to do whether it works or not. I challenge anyone to go watch games from this season (including tonight) and watch how many sacks we give up on 3rd down b/c of an empty backfield. Opposing DC's have exploited it all season ... no backs = blitz = advantage Defense. Idiot!!!

Willie Gay: Did you see tonight in the 4th Quarter when Brady Quinn threw the ball as if the WR was suppose to do a comeback route but kept going upfield. Well Joe Burnett was covering the WR and started to break on the pass but the WR ran into him, not allowing him to make a play on the ball. Willie Gay plays the man, Joe Burnett plays the ball. Last time I checked, in zone, you play the QB thru the WR. Joe Burnett gets it, Willie Gay does not.

James Farrior: His best days are behind him

and take the SPECIAL TEAMS w/ you!!
This is just a start. Feel Free to Pile on!!!

grotonsteel
12-11-2009, 12:43 AM
MUST GO:

Willie Gay: Did you see tonight in the 4th Quarter when Brady Quinn threw the ball as if the WR was suppose to do a comeback route but kept going upfield. Well Joe Burnett was covering the WR and started to break on the pass but the WR ran into him, not allowing him to make a play on the ball. Willie Gay plays the man, Joe Burnett plays the ball. Last time I checked, in zone, you play the QB thru the WR. Joe Burnett gets it, Willie Gay does not.

:Agree