PDA

View Full Version : Heads Will Have To Roll

Flasteel
12-11-2009, 12:31 AM
There can be no excuse for what we have seen with this team. From the players, to the coaches, to the friggin' ball boys, there are going to have to be some changes.

Arians? Gone

Ligashesky? Gone

We need to draft the best corner we can get our hands on.

I hate to say it, but I think it's time for Farrior to go. Start Key Fox and Timmons inside going into next year. Invest in some more premium talent at linebacker.

This has been the most pathetic collapse in Steeler history and we cannot afford to continue what we are doing offensively or not address the talent issue in our back seven. Tomlin's ass will be on the line next year if we can't turn this around...things have to change.

Goodbye 2009...it will always be a stain on my memories. I don't know what else to say.

BradshawsHairdresser
12-11-2009, 12:35 AM
I'm with you.

And I would add, if Tomlin DOESN'T fire Arians and Ligashevsky, then HE ought to go.

And LeBeau ought to be given the option to retire or be fired. 171 yards on the ground?
To the Browns? It's time to start fresh.

NW Steeler
12-11-2009, 12:38 AM
I'm with you.

171 yards on the ground?

Where is the damn puking smiley at?

grotonsteel
12-11-2009, 12:39 AM
I'm with you.

And I would add, if Tomlin DOESN'T fire Arians and Ligashevsky, then HE ought to go.

And LeBeau ought to be given the option to retire or be fired. 171 yards on the ground?

Jennings and cribbs...WTH

Iron Shiek
12-11-2009, 12:40 AM
:x :Agree

costanza2k1
12-11-2009, 12:42 AM
Agree on ST and Arians. Arians is decent...he can have his team put up 600 yards of O but yet still lose? How is that possible? Easy...he doesn't know how to play situational football. That's the job of OC call the right play in the right situation. Screw off BA, you broke my kids' heart over and over this year...you assmunch... to the point where the little guys even know your name.