PDA

View Full Version : It's Dixon Time ...

SanAntonioSteelerFan
12-11-2009, 12:22 AM
and Sweed, and Wallace, and Hood, and Patrick Bailey.

Anyone who has potential should play out for the rest of the season till their wheels fall off.

RIP Steelers '09.

We'll be back next year.

TallyStiller
12-11-2009, 12:29 AM
Dixon getting in is an excellent idea... spare the franchise a few hits, given the 9 FREAKING SACKS tonight! Who'd we play, the '85 Bears?

BradshawsHairdresser
12-11-2009, 12:39 AM
Dixon getting in is an excellent idea... spare the franchise a few hits, given the 9 FREAKING SACKS tonight! Who'd we play, the '85 Bears?

No. We just made the worst team in football LOOK like the '85 Bears.

Northern_Blitz
12-11-2009, 12:50 AM

No. We just made the worst team in football LOOK like the '85 Bears.

I didn't think we looked at all like the 85 Bears.

I know we don't have the worst record in the league, but in the last 4 weeks, with playoff hopes on the line, we've lost to 4 teams, none of which had a winning record. 3 of those teams are amoung the 4 worst teams in the conference.

And we just got dominated by the team with the worst record in the league.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
12-11-2009, 01:12 AM
I think he meant we made the Browns D look like the '85 Bears.

Hey, maybe next season all the Browns fans will be right for once (in a f**%ng century)!!!

Northern_Blitz
12-11-2009, 09:11 AM
I think he meant we made the Browns D look like the '85 Bears.

Hey, maybe next season all the Browns fans will be right for once (in a f**%ng century)!!!

I know that's what he meant.

What I meant is that we can't call them the worst team in the league after they just dominated us. And that if we just got dominated by what we thought was the worst team in the league, what does that make us (especially after we recently lost to the Raiders and Cheifs)?