PDA

View Full Version : Time to get Sweed some meaningful playing time

stlrz d
12-11-2009, 12:18 AM
There is nothing left to play for this season. Get the effing kid on the field and see what he can do.

Same for the corners. Get them out there and see what we have in them.

If we're going to play so apathetically may as well give the young guys a chance to show why they deserve to be on the roster.

stlrz d
12-11-2009, 12:23 AM
And put Troy on IR too. No point in him coming back now.

RussBII
12-11-2009, 12:26 AM
And put Troy on IR too. No point in him coming back now.

We need to play Fox and Timmons together a lot more. I hate to say this.. james farrior is done. I didn't want to believe it for the longest time...

TallyStiller
12-11-2009, 12:27 AM
Absolutely. While we're at it, let's just go ahead and put Troy on IR and use the roster space on a PS guy... get Mundy on the field, play Ziggy... might as well call it the 2010 pre - pre season, really. Anybody been paying attention to the draft sites... how's this year's class at safety and nose tackle? How high can we get at 6 - 10?

ramblinjim
12-11-2009, 12:36 AM
Absolutely. While we're at it, let's just go ahead and put Troy on IR and use the roster space on a PS guy... get Mundy on the field, play Ziggy... might as well call it the 2010 pre - pre season, really. Anybody been paying attention to the draft sites... how's this year's class at safety and nose tackle? How high can we get at 6 - 10?

:Agree

and I hate the fact that I agree with this (not you Tally just the idea of calling it quits) but I agree with you 100%. Heck, I'd shut down Big Ben too.

Mel Blount's G
12-11-2009, 12:57 AM
I'd like to see Ziggy thrown into the starters role as well, whether kirchke's ready or not. Since the post season is all but totally out of reach, I'd like him to get some real game starts this year. He lacks experience you say? Give it to him. Now. Same with Tony Hills, Urbik and short-arms Shipley.....[and] put Dixon in. And yeah, let's start Sweed.