PDA

View Full Version : If Tomlin don't back up his words

Steelhere10
12-10-2009, 05:24 PM
By making change tonight, i think he will really lose this team . And i would lose all my respect for him as my favorite team coach! And from what i hear William Gay has been running with the first team. This would be my first turn on the coach.

SteelAbility
12-10-2009, 05:35 PM
If Tomlin don't back up his words, fiery hell will be unleashed ... by the fans. :wink:

drprwnap
12-10-2009, 05:56 PM
Expect Gay to start and be QUICKLY pulled. :Beer

ikestops85
12-10-2009, 06:04 PM
By making change tonight, i think he will really lose this team . And i would lose all my respect for him as my favorite team coach! And from what i hear William Gay has been running with the first team. This would be my first turn on the coach.

I thoroughly agree with you. Just like any parent, if Tomlin threatens but doesn't follow through on the threat the kids, or players in this case, will feel they are running things. That would be a big mistake in my book and I would be very disappointed.

phillyesq
12-10-2009, 06:12 PM
On his blog, Dale Lolley says that Gay is out tonight.

Steelhere10
12-10-2009, 07:35 PM
On his blog, Dale Lolley says that Gay is out tonight. I hope you are correct.

NorthCoast
12-10-2009, 07:39 PM
I guess I am a little less harsh than you all. I say start Gay and give him the chance to redeem. But also give Burnett and Lewis plenty of snaps to see what we got in them. We have to start planning for next year's draft and this is a good game to do it.

RuthlessBurgher
12-10-2009, 08:34 PM
Well, Gay is active and Keenan Lewis is inactive. We'll see if Burnett or Townsend get more play than usual.

6rings
12-10-2009, 09:00 PM
Tomlin is beginning to sound like all talk.We'll see I guess.

6rings
12-10-2009, 09:33 PM
Tomlin is beginning to sound like all talk.We'll see I guess.

No changes, All talk. So much for holding people accountable.

stlrz d
12-10-2009, 09:53 PM
Doesn't. ;)

NW Steeler
12-10-2009, 10:43 PM
I didn't see any changes. Same starting lineup same **** result. At least Woodley has picked up his play. Nice time for the Oline to totally crap the bed. 5 sacks in the first half? WTF?? This team is cooked. Too bad. I can't beleive how far they have regressed. What the hell happened?

BradshawsHairdresser
12-11-2009, 12:31 AM
First, he promised to unleash hell.

He did nothing of the sort.

Then, he talked about shaking up the starting lineup, about getting more playing time to
some different players.

Same old song.

Tomlin is proving that what he says means NOTHING. I don't doubt the players already figured that out about four games ago.

Is there recognition given for the WORST coaching job of the season?