PDA

View Full Version : Isaac Redman is back

JAR
12-08-2009, 04:00 PM
signed to the PS and G Johnathon Palmer was released.

Exciting huh? :lol:

SteelCrazy
12-08-2009, 04:06 PM
Quit posting these text message's before I get a chance to...... :lol:

Oviedo
12-08-2009, 04:08 PM

I guess he figured he needed to play a few more games to cap his Hall of Fame career.

JAR
12-08-2009, 04:09 PM
Quit posting these text message's before I get a chance to...... :lol:

No way! They're mine damnit!! :lol:

RuthlessBurgher
12-08-2009, 04:12 PM
I guess not being able to get 1 yard in 2 tries against the damn Raiders convinced them that we needed Red Zone back on the P.S.

SteelCzar76
12-08-2009, 04:13 PM

Most certainly ! :lol: Redmond is the final component that this team needs to finally "Unleash Hell"! :tt1 :tt1
Or,..at least,....that's what Maximus DecimusTomlin says ?! :? :lol:

SteelCrazy
12-08-2009, 04:16 PM
I heard Mendenhall is doubtful for Thurs. night, but I have yet to see anything on the web to confirm it....

JAR
12-08-2009, 04:19 PM
Tomlin said he injured something. Damn.

I heard Mendenhall is doubtful for Thurs. night, but I have yet to see anything on the web to confirm it....

RuthlessBurgher
12-08-2009, 04:23 PM
DOUBTFUL???

@#$%^&*!!!!!

JAR
12-08-2009, 05:27 PM
DOUBTFUL???

@#$%^&*!!!!!

I need mendy, I'm playing spoiler in Joos's Mountain mama league. :P

Mendenhall has sore ankle, should be fine Week 14
Rashard Mendenhall will be limited in practice this week with a sore ankle but will play and should be at full strength against Cleveland on Thursday night, according to ESPN.com.
Our View: The Steelers have a plethora of concerns right now, but Mendenhall is not one of the major issues. Monitor his status this week to make sure he doesn't suffer any setbacks, but you should be sitting pretty with him in your lineup against Cleveland for Week 14.

phillyesq
12-08-2009, 05:40 PM
DOUBTFUL???

@#$%^&*!!!!!

Rashard Mendenhall will be limited in practice this week with a sore ankle but will play and should be at full strength against Cleveland on Thursday night, according to ESPN.com.
Our View: The Steelers have a plethora of concerns right now, but Mendenhall is not one of the major issues. Monitor his status this week to make sure he doesn't suffer any setbacks, but you should be sitting pretty with him in your lineup against Cleveland for Week 14.

That sounds much better than doubtful.

JAR
12-08-2009, 06:44 PM
DOUBTFUL???

@#$%^&*!!!!!

That sounds much better than doubtful.

He was limited in practice today too. I think he'll go.

RuthlessBurgher
12-08-2009, 07:16 PM

I agree. We need Toe Jam to take out the Aussie and clear a path for Dashboard Ruthless to make the playoffs! A walrus is bigger than a wombat anyway. Goo goo ga joob!

JAR
12-08-2009, 07:23 PM

I agree. We need Toe Jam to take out the Aussie and clear a path for Dashboard Ruthless to make the playoffs! A walrus is bigger than a wombat anyway. Goo goo ga joob!

I'll put my entire team on the bench this week, unless I am delivered one case of Guinness at my door by kick off on Thursday night. :)

RuthlessBurgher
12-08-2009, 07:29 PM
[youtube:30709ima]ybz0265w6R4[/youtube:30709ima]

Jooser
12-08-2009, 11:40 PM

I'll put my entire team on the bench this week, unless I am delivered one case of Guinness at my door by kick off on Thursday night. :)

:D

Chadman
12-09-2009, 02:27 AM
That sounds like a great plan JAR...go on, do it... :Clap

proudpittsburgher
12-09-2009, 10:44 AM

Ahh, already overlooking your matchup with me, huh dashboard? :) I am just as poised to get into the playoffs as you are, and I am truly prepared to unleash hell if I have to.

Steeler Mafia
12-09-2009, 11:29 AM

Guiness?? Why don't you ask for a flaming bag of Dog sh-t? It tastes about the same.
:lol:

JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
12-09-2009, 01:07 PM
With Mendenhall dinged and the forecast for the game...I think he should be promoted to the 53. Parker is not a "bad weather" back. If Mendy can't go or they decide to sit him...Moore "should" be the starter in those conditions. But...Parker can't pick up a blitz so that would put Davis in the backfield on 3rd down. Really would change the dynamics. SO...Release Palko since Batch is practicing with a soft cast. Bring up Redman. If Mendy sits...Start Parker. If he is a non-factor....Which he most likely will be on a bad footing field...You have Moore & Redman. Redman is practicing and should be ready. He could shine in this game with those field conditions...Especially with no Rodgers. Then Moore still has his role and no real complications if you have Redman take the bulk & just have Parker spell Redman. I think Redman's "Foster" style is a nice fit for the messy footing conditions.

JAR
12-09-2009, 01:37 PM

Guiness?? Why don't you ask for a flaming bag of Dog sh-t? It tastes about the same.

You must be a Coors Light drinker. :)

papillon
12-09-2009, 01:57 PM
With Mendenhall dinged and the forecast for the game...I think he should be promoted to the 53. Parker is not a "bad weather" back. If Mendy can't go or they decide to sit him...Moore "should" be the starter in those conditions. But...Parker can't pick up a blitz so that would put Davis in the backfield on 3rd down. Really would change the dynamics. SO...Release Palko since Batch is practicing with a soft cast. Bring up Redman. If Mendy sits...Start Parker. If he is a non-factor....Which he most likely will be on a bad footing field...You have Moore & Redman. Redman is practicing and should be ready. He could shine in this game with those field conditions...Especially with no Rodgers. Then Moore still has his role and no real complications if you have Redman take the bulk & just have Parker spell Redman. I think Redman's "Foster" style is a nice fit for the messy footing conditions.

Mendy has to go JPN, I don't want to even think about the run pass ration if Moore and Redman have to be the backs.

Pappy

RuthlessBurgher
12-09-2009, 02:21 PM

If his team doesn't win, then he gets the flaming bag of Dog $#!+.

[youtube:1byvaltf]ptJmAeXTBd8[/youtube:1byvaltf]

[youtube:1byvaltf]dG9yUJmiLwY[/youtube:1byvaltf]

RuthlessBurgher
12-09-2009, 02:22 PM

Ahh, already overlooking your matchup with me, huh dashboard? :) I am just as poised to get into the playoffs as you are, and I am truly prepared to unleash hell if I have to.

I look forward to your team unleashing hell this weekend in the same manner that Tomlin's Steelers unleashed hell against Oakland. :wink: