PDA

View Full Version : Excuses abound

drprwnap
12-08-2009, 10:38 AM
Missed the game on Sunday (THANK GOD). We were away and came back last night. Anyway, I caught (something I wish our DB's could do) 'Tone on WDVE. He expanded on Ben's comments about the weather in November being too nice. Said the sunshine on Sunday helped the Raders?!? :wft Said some other $hit about "Steeler football weather being cold and snow. I changed the channel as I couldn't stand to listen to any more of that CRAP.
Don't be surprised if we LOSE to the browns.

JDSteeler
12-08-2009, 01:31 PM
Missed the game on Sunday (THANK GOD). We were away and came back last night. Anyway, I caught (something I wish our DB's could do) 'Tone on WDVE. He expanded on Ben's comments about the weather in November being too nice. Said the sunshine on Sunday helped the Raders?!? :wft Said some other $hit about "Steeler football weather being cold and snow. I changed the channel as I couldn't stand to listen to any more of that CRAP.

I'm putting a "C-Note" on the Browns to WIN straight-up!!!!

Going to the Bank is Great!!!

JD

RuthlessBurgher
12-08-2009, 01:42 PM

I'm putting a "C-Note" on the Browns to WIN straight-up!!!!

Going to the Bank is Great!!!

JD

He're to J.D. being poorer on Friday. :Cheers

sd steel
12-08-2009, 07:39 PM

Why would you care? You don't even watch the games. Pretty big fan huh? :stirpot