PDA

View Full Version : at 10:00 oakland time

JTP53609
12-07-2009, 01:30 PM
Could you imagine waking up and watching the Steelers at 10:00 in the morning, the raiders flew into Pittsburgh and played at 10:00 their time and stil beat us, how does this happen after we just lost to the chiefs 2 weeks ago.
I am not accepting that we are an average team, how can we beat the chargers, vikings and broncos without troy and than lose the the chiefs and raiders in a span of 3 weeks.
As much as the coaches are to blame and they should, the players need to realize that they just had a bad loss 2 weeks ago against a real bad team and that they were fortuanate to beat the lions also...i dont get how they can play they way they do week in and week out. maybe im wrong, maybe they are playing hard, they just aren't good

RuthlessBurgher
12-07-2009, 01:32 PM
Troy played in the Vikings and Broncos games.

JTP53609
12-07-2009, 01:40 PM
your right, i was thinking when carter got the 2 pics that he was in for troy but he was in for clark, but didnt troy get hurt in the viking game and miss the second half....
at any rate, it is still just mind boggling that the steelers have this jinx of constant negatives,
1) special teams (since 01)
2) playing to the level of the opponent (even after they just lost to the chiefs)