PDA

View Full Version : I DVR'd the game and...

JTP53609
12-07-2009, 11:12 AM
i was at a baptism and got back at 3, so i DVR'd the game, when we got home my wife turned on the tv because i had cbs on for when you turn the tv on and she saw the score but did not say anything, I watched the game and fast forwarded through the commercials and time outs, so it is about 4:30 and I am going crazy bc it is 24-20, hines just scored...
i see them with the ball at the 10 and under 2 minutes to go, i think its in the bag, just than since I taped it from 1-4, the recording stopped and I missed out on everything...I just basically now saw he we lost on the final drive, i cannot believe gradkowski throws ducks like that and they are COMPLETED..wow, mundy looks bad, but was that really a penalty???, and I just saw this morning that we had a shot at the hail mary, how close did it actually come???

grotonsteel
12-08-2009, 01:18 AM
Limas Sweed should have shown more effort in catching that Hail Mary....but again that game should not have come down to Hail Mary.

Scarletfire1970
12-08-2009, 07:50 AM
We should all just stop watching games in the 3rd quarter.

We'd be a happier bunch.

Oviedo
12-08-2009, 09:46 AM
Limas Sweed should have shown more effort in catching that Hail Mary....but again that game should not have come down to Hail Mary.

Two defenders had their arms on Sweed's arms and were pulling him down. If he had caught that that would had been a once in a lifetime catch. He did as well as any receiver in the league would had done.

Wolfhound45
12-08-2009, 09:51 AM
i was at a baptism and got back at 3, so i DVR'd the game, when we got home my wife turned on the tv because i had cbs on for when you turn the tv on and she saw the score but did not say anything, I watched the game and fast forwarded through the commercials and time outs, so it is about 4:30 and I am going crazy bc it is 24-20, hines just scored...
i see them with the ball at the 10 and under 2 minutes to go, i think its in the bag, just than since I taped it from 1-4, the recording stopped and I missed out on everything...I just basically now saw he we lost on the final drive, i cannot believe gradkowski throws ducks like that and they are COMPLETED..wow, mundy looks bad, but was that really a penalty???, and I just saw this morning that we had a shot at the hail mary, how close did it actually come???

I hate to do this, but it has to be done. That is what is wrong with this team, LACK OF CONCENTRATION. You had the remote right in your hand, all you had to do was program for LENGTH OF GAME, but NO, you DROPPED IT! What is WRONG with you?

This is driving me CRAZY! TOO MANY MISTAKES! Lack of FOCUS and COMMITMENT!

:P

The previous diatribe was entirely "tongue in cheek" and was not meant to be a criticism of a fellow Steelers fan. For entertainment value only (and we truly needs something to laugh about right now).

JTP53609
12-08-2009, 10:01 AM

I hate to do this, but it has to be done. That is what is wrong with this team, LACK OF CONCENTRATION. You had the remote right in your hand, all you had to do was program for LENGTH OF GAME, but NO, you DROPPED IT! What is WRONG with you?

This is driving me CRAZY! TOO MANY MISTAKES! Lack of FOCUS and COMMITMENT!

:P

The previous diatribe was entirely "tongue in cheek" and was not meant to be a criticism of a fellow Steelers fan. For entertainment value only (and we truly needs something to laugh about right now).

i blame ryan clark for me missing the last 40 seconds and here is why....
-ryan clark plays for the big hit first and the ball second
-young up an coming safeties see this and try to be the next ryan clark
-ryan mundy goes for the big hit but instead knocks out his own teammate
- bill gay is down and out for a good few minutes
- if that does not happen i watch the entire game....
you see, all ryan clarks fault....who would of thougth i would need to tape the game after the 4:00 time, you know SINCE WE ARE PLAYING THE RAIDERS,....