PDA

View Full Version : William Gay sucks and all, but let's stop with the jokes...

RussBII
12-07-2009, 09:47 AM
The dude sucks as a CB, sure... I'll give you that.

But am I the only one whose getting tired of the jokes based on his last name? It makes us all sound like a bunch of High School Freshman... or even worse actually...

JAR
12-07-2009, 09:55 AM
agree, it's juvenile.

JTP53609
12-07-2009, 10:23 AM
are you sure they are making fun of bill gay for his game or was the actuall joke that fact that he is a starting cornerback for the defending super bowl champs...

phillyesq
12-07-2009, 10:26 AM
So this isn't the thread where I should suggest that the Steelers need to straighten out their cornerback situation? :lol:

RussBII
12-07-2009, 10:29 AM
So this isn't the thread where I should suggest that the Steelers need to straighten out their cornerback situation? :lol:

Feel free to bitch and moan about how bad he is at his job. I'm just sick of the innuendo and horrible study hall jokes based on his last name.

NWNewell
12-07-2009, 11:01 AM

Feel free to bitch and moan about how bad he is at his job. I'm just sick of the innuendo and horrible study hall jokes based on his last name.

:Agree

His last name is the LAST thing we should be focusing on.

BradshawsHairdresser
12-07-2009, 12:35 PM
I think this thread is GAY...

...not that there's anything wrong with that! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SidSmythe
12-07-2009, 05:13 PM
Dude, I don't see anything wrong w/ the name WILLIE!! A little old fashioned?? Maybe, but all I care about is how good he can play CB. and that's not very good, . Personally I think he's a little light in the loafers, but that's his business, unless it's hurting his concentration being out there w/ all those guys in tight pants. Hmmmm...anyway, that's his business. But Willie is a fine name!

Jooser
12-07-2009, 05:16 PM
****sigh**** :oops:

Steeler Mafia
12-07-2009, 05:17 PM

I don't care who you are, that is funny right there! Juvenile or not.

grotonsteel
12-07-2009, 05:19 PM

hahahaha.......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

RuthlessBurgher
12-07-2009, 08:50 PM
It could be worse...at least he isn't a tight end! :shock: :lol:

eniparadoxgma
12-07-2009, 08:52 PM

I don't care who you are, that is funny right there! Juvenile or not.

I thought that was hilarious too.

Maybe I haven't read the right threads, but I haven't seen any of these jokes.

Shoe
12-07-2009, 08:55 PM
You're right TS. I'm guilty of it too, and I'll try and refrain. ALTHOUGH, let's not be total killyjoys. Some of it's funny... but yeah, using it as a slur against him... I'll try and not do it anymore (but he makes it HARD, with his play on the field).

Steel Life
12-08-2009, 12:11 AM
I'm sure Williams has dealt with it his whole life & heard worse...& would make short work of any of us who dared to do it in his face. For now, let's just hope he recovers from the concussion soon & is able to contribute to the team winning.

Wolfhound45
12-08-2009, 12:14 AM
Did you say that William Gay ....?

And you want everyone else to stop with the juvenile jokes?

Just an observation.

BradshawsHairdresser
12-09-2009, 12:58 AM
I'm sure Williams has dealt with it his whole life & heard worse...& would make short work of any of us who dared to do it in his face.

Based on his play the other day, I don't think it would take too much of a move to get him slipping and falling...If you can run a bit faster than a jog, I think you have a decent chance of getting away from him.