PDA

View Full Version : here is my problem

JTP53609
12-07-2009, 08:37 AM
i love the steelers through thick and thin, and i love them now as much as i did in the 90's or last year in february, but...
to lose 5 games this year all by the same way (chicago, cincy, chiefs, baltimore, oakland) which is holding a lead late in the fourth with the defense blowing it, shows me that #1 the defense is not good (which I thoght after watching them against detroit) and #2 coaching, how can you lose the same way time and time again, you would think that the coaches would draw something up differently so that we can pull one out, not only do we lose but we loose to 3 teams in chi, kc and oak that are just bad, how is that possible, this loss was bad with decisions made in the first half and decisions made at the end, i dont know what could be done, but it is something worth saying, you cant loose the same way 5 times in a year, teams like the browns can, but not the pittsburgh steelers, someone needs to take accountablity and i dont know who, but im tired of hearing post game news conferences where tomlin says "we did not execute today, and that is not who we are"...uhhhh im starting to think it is...